Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bbw kayti  (Read 817 times)

Offline Bosnic

Hi , has anyone seen bbw kayti ? Sorry can’t get to attach the link to her aw profile ! She has 2 feedbacks but has hidden them so not keen to jump in with both feet ! Many thanks bosnic

Offline Punterperson1971

Hi , has anyone seen bbw kayti ? Sorry can’t get to attach the link to her aw profile ! She has 2 feedbacks but has hidden them so not keen to jump in with both feet ! Many thanks bosnic
3 posts since you joined August last year and first in a year.im certain you’ve done this to keep your account live.

Online Kev3773

3 posts since you joined August last year and first in a year.im certain you’ve done this to keep your account live.

You might have to wait a while for a reply  :sarcastic:

Offline Punterperson1971

You might have to wait a while for a reply  :sarcastic:
:dash:
He’s been here a year and posting that just to keep it active.

Offline Bosnic

No I am Just posting this because I had a genuine question  ! Didn’t know there was a min or max posting required ! I asked one question before but could not get hold of her so could not leave a review ! I thought that  the site was to  help each other out and not get ripped off ! When I have some info I will gladly share it !

Offline Punterperson1971

No I am Just posting this because I had a genuine question  ! Didn’t know there was a min or max posting required ! I asked one question before but could not get hold of her so could not leave a review ! I thought that  the site was to  help each other out and not get ripped off ! When I have some info I will gladly share it !
Sure you will

Offline Bosnic

You seen like a nice friendly moderator ! Just what the site needs !

minge

You just need to understand that sharing of info is what the site is all about otherwise it wouldn’t work. So my advice is mix your question up with some opinions/reviews and everyone will be  :yahoo:

Offline Beamer

Grow a pair and contribute........ :dash:

Offline Bosnic

I will contribute when I have had a meeting and have some to say / good or bad ! Never got to see the other woman that I asked about , she never got back to me then she went off aw soon after ! Been working abroad for around 12 months ! Yes that’s the profile thanks for posting the link

Offline Tom1986

I don't mind bbw size 14-18, but that size of that ass you wouldn't be able to find her cunt if she was bending over!

misterdave73

I don't mind bbw size 14-18, but that size of that ass you wouldn't be able to find her cunt if she was bending over!

Size 26.. either tie a plank to your ass or phone a friend for help... could be a 3 man review  :lol:

Offline Littlefoot

Size 26.. either tie a plank to your ass or phone a friend for help... could be a 3 man review  :lol:

:D :lol: :D

So Bosnic is a chubby chaser.  :(

Offline Bosnic

Not for everyone I know ! But I do like a big girl ! Not fell in yet ! Lol
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 08:06:35 pm by Bosnic »

Offline Punterperson1971

Not fell in yet ! Lol

Maybe he’s lying that’s why he hasn’t reviewed any girls yet cos he’s run out of planks to tie to his arse as he’s shag a fat bird.

Offline Littlefoot

Maybe he’s lying that’s why he hasn’t reviewed any girls yet cos he’s run out of planks to tie to his arse as he’s shag a fat bird.

:D :lol: :D

Them splinters in the arris can be a pain in the arse!  :D

Offline booby

Jeez are we 12?!

I like big chick. She's only doing outcalls so no good to me.

Offline Punterperson1971

Jeez are we 12?!

I like big chick. She's only doing outcalls so no good to me.
If people can’t put up with the banter or questions then this isn’t the place for them.

minge

If people can’t put up with the banter or questions then this isn’t the place for them.
👍👍👍👍👍spot on

Offline Littlefoot

Couldn’t have put it better myself. Some people are so easily offended. 

Offline Punterperson1971

Couldn’t have put it better myself. Some people are so easily offended.
Exactly and he’s been her almost 2 years so he knows how this place works.

Offline Littlefoot

Exactly and he’s been her almost 2 years so he knows how this place works.

He’s been here over 7 years!

Offline Punterperson1971

He’s been here over 7 years!
My mistake miss read how long he’s been here,thanks LF