Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for a first punt?  (Read 1047 times)

exiled_oblivion

OK so quick background on me: now 1 year out of an almost sexless 9-year relationship. Feel like I'm probably waaaay outta practice, and although this doesn't make me nervous sat here writing this, it may well be another story once I'm stood in front of a door. Literally no idea how I'm gonna react. Might be absolutely raving for it, or might be shitting myself.

So, looking for recs for an incall WG that will deal with the latter really well just in case. I suppose that probably means GFE is a good idea?

I'm Birmingham based, don't drive, so stuck to public transport and B23/B24 area. City centre is also fine. Anything else in a B postcode is fine as long as it's a bit cheaper as I'll be taxiing over. Budget probably 150 notes all in max, ideally a bit less.

Physically, the paler the better. Don't like stick insects or BBW, but almost anything in between is fine. Decent shaped tits is fairly important. Bonus points for wild hair colours.

Probably 40 as my upper age limit. Would prefer British but EE would be fine as long as their English is fluent. Really CBA with a language barrier.

Likes I'm hoping for include RO, OWO, CIM, plenty of DFK, and multiple rounds (a bit worried the first pop will be really early on so don't really want a one-pop deal just in case). DT would be nice but not essential.

I was originally considering Pop Up Glory Hole as a first punt - the semi-detachment/anonymity seemed like a good start, and the general consensus seems to be that it's the best OWO/DT in brum, but I've missed all the brum dates for now so I'd be waiting a few months until she's back. Plus, only a 1-pop deal as far as I can tell, so maybe not a great idea. Definitely on the list for later though.

Other names that have caught my eye from after some light reading on UKP:
External Link/Members Only Andrea Meddan
External Link/Members Only Isla Brookes (maybe a bit too much too early?)
External Link/Members Only Jenni Breene, although she states 40+ on her profile so dunno if she'll see me (36)
External Link/Members Only Hannah Deluxe
External Link/Members Only BustyBrunette34GG, just to satisfy my curiosity. Never been with a chick with huge knockers...although I read that she may be considerably larger than her pics :S

Anyone else I should consider?

Oh and I will of course post a review after.

Jesus, don't think I've ever used so many acronyms writing a forum post before :crazy:

minge

You will not get a better girl to see for your first GFE than the highly rated and well reviewed Chardonnay.
Put her name in the search box and read the reviews. She is a nailed on no risk punt and fucking beautiful to go with it.

Offline Littlefoot

I would have said Chardonnay would be perfect for a first timer. But she doesn't provide CIM, which you require. I think Andrea meddan and Isla brooks would both be good for you. I don't buy this Isla brooks would be "Too much, too soon" I remember a newbie was asking the same questions you were asking a few months ago. He was guided to Isla brooks, and had a good time. Always remember his review, (see below). May help. If you haven't already read it.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=187482.0

And get the bus!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 06:20:49 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline RonnieTank

If you can forego CIM and once you're after darker meat, I can't recommend BirminghamBlackMagic enough

External Link/Members Only

I usually go for Indian/Paki, but ebony popped into my mind one day which led me to her. She'll blow your mind

Offline Girthasaurous_Rex

If you can forego CIM and once you're after darker meat, I can't recommend BirminghamBlackMagic enough

I usually go for Indian/Paki, but ebony popped into my mind one day which led me to her. She'll blow your mind

Could you pm me please :rose:
Banned reason: Posting Bollocks
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Thexan

If you don’t mind me asking can you recommend any Indian paki girls?

Offline Nirvanian

Tell Isla of the situation and pound to a penny you'll have a ball

minge

If you don’t mind me asking can you recommend any Indian paki girls?
Can you have an ‘Indian paki’ girl !!

Offline Wolverhampton1990

I would have said Chardonnay would be perfect for a first timer. But she doesn't provide CIM, which you require. I think Andrea meddan and Isla brooks would both be good for you.

I was looking at Andrea's profile the other day any noticed she no longer has CIM listed on her profile, so you might find she's not offering it either.

Offline wolves lad

After 9 years in a sexless marriage (aren’t they all) and with a £150 budget, fuck quality and go and 4 or 5 15min P&D meets and have some fun seeing a thin one, fat one, black one & EE one  :thumbsup:

Plenty of time yet for the £100 p/h + ladies.

Fill your boots lad, sounds like you need it   :hi:
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 10:34:32 am by wolves lad »

Offline Littlefoot

I was looking at Andrea's profile the other day any noticed she no longer has CIM listed on her profile, so you might find she's not offering it either.

I never noticed that... cheers.

Offline Arbetare

Don't think it ever was, was it?