Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage punts advice  (Read 1952 times)

Offline Jayyyf

Hey. Just after a bit of advice. I’m looking into a massage with a HE which I haven’t had before. I see from a lot of reviews you don’t ask a girl for HE when booking so my question is how do you bring it up? Do you ask for it when you get there? Or during the massage? Or do you wait for them to mention it?

Thanks in advance. I’m just a complete rookie at this  :D

Offline mr.bluesky

A topic bought up many times before. If you read the many reviews on fbsm you will get your answer  .I would say though is don't ask over the phone.  :thumbsdown:

Roadster

Don't ask over the phone!

If what you want is HE, what I usually do is hand the girl £20 when she arrives to do the massage.  She knows what it's for.

If you want B2B you're perhaps best to ask during the massage as not all girls do it.

If you're too shy, in all probability she'll ask you anyway.  She wants your money.

Offline Beamer

Don't ask over the phone!

If what you want is HE, what I usually do is hand the girl £20 when she arrives to do the massage.  She knows what it's for.

If you want B2B you're perhaps best to ask during the massage as not all girls do it.

If you're too shy, in all probability she'll ask you anyway.  She wants your money.

Sound advice above....
Don't ask over the phone like some idiots on here claim to have done. You could be anyone e.g. police, council, etc.

Offline Hoping

You can tell from the establishment whether it's legit (i.e. just professional massages) or not.  Most advertising on Gumtree and Vivastreet are not (despite what it might say in the ad).  When you get pics of girls with their tits hanging out or the place stays open to late at night then you know what you can expect.  Legit places close by 8pm at the latest.

Offline Jayyyf

Thanks for the replies! Appreciate it

Offline Sonofstimpy

Politely text asking general questions, enquire on what massage styles are available and costs don’t ask if extras are available, you will either get a response of massage,b2b he etc, or what do you want. Or if it’s a legitimate massage then the message will normally say so. Sometimes you get a response of please call I will ask the same question and see what the response is

minge

Wait until the turn and your erect tent pole will give her the message  :wacko:

Roadster

Wait until the turn and your erect tent pole will give her the message  :wacko:

If you're 25 I guess!  If you're closer to 65 that might not work quite as well.

"My dick is a Harley ... You kick it to start" 

:drinks:

Offline Oh la la

You can tell from the establishment whether it's legit (i.e. just professional massages) or not.  Most advertising on Gumtree and Vivastreet are not (despite what it might say in the ad).  When you get pics of girls with their tits hanging out or the place stays open to late at night then you know what you can expect.  Legit places close by 8pm at the latest.

Your opening hour tip isn’t true at all, I know many places that are open until 10 or 11 and don’t offer any extras. (Or where only some girls do)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 04:07:48 pm by Oh la la »

Offline Oh la la

For me, half the fun is not knowing what will happen and what’s on offer. I would only ask for specific services in advance  if I know for sure the therapist is naughty.

Offline Littlefoot

If you're 25 I guess!  If you're closer to 65 that might not work quite as well.

"My dick is a Harley ... You kick it to start" 

:drinks:

+1 I need a fair amount of genital stimulation these days to achieve the tent-pole.  :(  :drinks:

minge

Your opening hour tip isn’t true at all, I know many places that are open until 10 or 11 and don’t offer any extras. (Or where only some girls do)
I think Hoping is spot on, you can tell a lot from the opening times. O.K. there may be exceptions but generally a late finish means a good chance of something more than just a straight massage.

Offline Beamer

I think Hoping is spot on, you can tell a lot from the opening times. O.K. there may be exceptions but generally a late finish means a good chance of something more than just a straight massage.

Absolutely agree.  No legit place will stay open as late as 10pm.

Offline Beamer

Where are they?

Offline Oh la la

I just noticed I’m in the West Midlands, got here by using the massage filter.

In London, there are many legit or semi legit places open until 10 or 11 but that might not be true in smaller cities.

Offline l1mpd1ck

I just noticed I’m in the West Midlands, got here by using the massage filter.
.....or did you fall asleep and miss the Milton Keynes stop?

Offline webpunter

A bit like when you had a problem @ school
Get a letter from your mum - little johnnie is in desperate need of a HE
Present it to masseuse with a smile - should have the magical effect.  Ta....Da
 :lol:

so my question is how do you bring it up? Do you ask for it when you get there? Or during the massage? Or do you wait for them to mention it?
Thanks in advance. I’m just a complete rookie at this  :D

minge

Rearrange the words ‘pot, kettle, black, calling’  ;)

Offline Oh la la

Geographic mishaps aside, I think a good way to test the waters is to ask if the towel can be discarded after the turn. If the masseuse refuses, legit has been confirmed without things getting too awkward. If the masseuse is fine with undraped, ask for more if she seems to venture close to the important bits.

Of course, if you’re 99% sure at least a HE is on offer (because the place is frequently mentioned here or you’ve been before) you might as well ask at the beginning of the massage.

Offline Oh la la

Is that the last stop before people start using pretty strong accents?