Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thais moved to stoke..... Or have they!!!  (Read 848 times)

Offline Karate-kid

Noticed Saturday on AW that it's saying Thai girls pinky and Anya have moved from Nottingham to stoke on Trent, yet since Saturday I've been trying to call them to arrange a meeting but both phones have been continually off...  Have they really moved or has there profiles been hacked, I've even tried messaging the dodgey maid who said 'they are still in Nottingham.... Yeah right and get there for B&S.... Does anybody else know anything? 😎😎

Online RogerBoner

Be patient. They're in Stoke and only available when the phones are answered.
Well that's what the only one remaining in Nottingham told me on Friday.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 06:31:34 pm by RogerBoner »

Offline Karate-kid

Still no sign of the Thai girls in Stoke buddy, which makes me think there profiles have been hacked! :dash:

Offline Excalibur

I think it’s the first time this mob have set up their prossie operations in Stoke.  Maybe their digs fell through at the 11th hour or they are doing some market testing with a view to moving based on active phones.

Offline Wolverhampton1990

The group seem to be making a few changes as they've all disappeared out of Wolverhampton too.

Offline Excalibur

The group seem to be making a few changes as they've all disappeared out of Wolverhampton too.

Maybe their Wolves address got busted.  Would you want to live in a flat opposite (literally) to a prossie gaff - I wouldn’t from a security perspective. One flat maybe 3 girls - a bit of footfall.