Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ads by Ritababy  (Read 1642 times)

Offline l1mpd1ck

This poster has had quite a few ads with a variety of ladies pictured.  The one on this ad is quite good looking.  Others have looked dark/sultry and there was an Asian one.  They are mostly for massage but some hint at FS as well.  However, I've never managed to actually book one.
Has anyone actually seen one of them?  My instincts suspect a scam but I can't work out what it might be.

*****NEW NEW MASSAGE BY SELINA BIRMINGHAM CITY*****
Posted by Ritababy on 06/08/2016
Birmingham
Birmingham City - B1
Type of ad
Individual Offer
Description
Thank you for reading my ad I am a professional massage therapist by Selina I offer relaxing massage and deep hot oil massage and sports massage why not come and try I am new in Birmingham city near new street station I practice in my private apartment in c centre near sainburys if you need a massage or just relaxing time please come and try my massage I can assure you will leave feeling the new person again
hot oil #
deep tissue
relaxing hot oil
sports massage full body treatment
please call if you need more information
open 7 days a week from 10 am till late
tel 07585855950
parking outside private location and clean fresh towels and showers available
Please note this is a non sexual service thank you once again please come and try my massage
Ad ID 137940649 Last updated 02/12/2016 Member since 05/08/2016 Visitors 5000

Offline Holtender

Been booked and confirmed 3 times and let down each time.

Annoying as the brunette looks very hot.

Offline Jockey

From what I remember another member has made comments. A bunch of these popped up (working from a shop) and the member was in and out within 15 minutes.

Looks like someone from the same group to me