Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Question for any WG's on here  (Read 2386 times)

Offline El Jefe

On average how many calls and emails do you get a day from punters?

petitealice

Depends on the week of the month. After payday, maybe twenty to thirty, mid month, five or so, mainly from regulars.

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider
On average how many calls and emails do you get a day from punters?

When I have my number up it tends to be mainly calls/texts around 10- 15 per day. Emails tend to be only a few per day.

When my number is not showing emails can be around 10 per day and around 5 or 6  texts from existing or new clients who have been given the number or found it elsewhere.

All the above increase when you reply.    :)

SirFrank

How many tyre kickers amongst the enquiries? I imagine there's a fair few space cadets quite happy to use up their text allowance if indulged

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider
How many tyre kickers amongst the enquiries? I imagine there's a fair few space cadets quite happy to use up their text allowance if indulged

Loads Frank  :rolleyes: Same as here during the school holidays  more idiots than than any other time. Which is why my number is off now  :D

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
Don't have a mobile number on AW but I get about 5 emails on a slow day, when featured about 30-50. How many of them are actually serious about booking? 1/10 maybe? Around pay day maybe about 1/7.

Sienna_Bronze

20-30 calls/texts a day. 90% are interested in booking that day, others want a future appointment. I have about 1-2 timewasters a week although I've had a good run of genuine punters recently.

nova painted floozie

Do you mean how many different punters contact per day or how many contacts in total?
Varies wildly but I'd say average around 6 emails per day total, plus 5 or so texts.
I don't have my number displayed on AW and never work on the day. I also have another job so wouldn't be able to deal with 20+ calls and messages most days.
I always reply to everyone but not usually straightaway.

Why do you ask?

nova painted floozie

Fair enough.
There was one guy who sent me 46 text messages in one day as well as emails and AW messages. He holds the record currently.
Funnily enough I never saw him. 

RandyF

Well this settles it, I wont be encouraging my daughter to become a whore  :thumbsdown:

xHollyx

30-50 a day, homepage it can get over 200 emails. On a quiet day perhaps 10. I struggling keeping up, thinking I might get a Pa.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I get between 10 and 30 a day via AW although I probably only answer about 66% as a third of them are   "u free" or "u available" or "If I pay x amount can I do (insert any of the services I don't offer)"  I just ignore these so I can keep up with the ones worth answering.

I then get around 5 - 10 from my websites which I always answer as they don't tend to be like the ones above

virgil

30-50 a day, homepage it can get over 200 emails. On a quiet day perhaps 10. I struggling keeping up, thinking I might get a Pa.

I could be both your Pa or PA. I reckon I can soon get the hang of the lingo:

Heh babes sorry for late reply can you ring me when you want to cum round but need half hour to make myself sexy for you babes. Mwah Charlene xxxx

Charlotte-Rose

When I have my number up it tends to be mainly calls/texts around 10- 15 per day. Emails tend to be only a few per day.

When my number is not showing emails can be around 10 per day and around 5 or 6  texts from existing or new clients who have been given the number or found it elsewhere.

All the above increase when you reply.    :)

Hi all,
about the same for me, a little more than average at the weekend  :thumbsup: