Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best hairstyle  (Read 1730 times)

Offline maxxblue

What is the best hairstyle for punting?

Although I love a totally bald pussy, I've been told by (a few) WG's that they don't like totally bald cocks.

I've also been told that 'Au naturelle' is not the most favourable penile hairstyle.

So what do women find is the most attractive men's pubic hairstyle?

Any WG's comments will also be appreciated.

Sienna_Bronze

I like a guy to be nice and trimmed, bald is nice but not something every guy can do if they are coupled up. I really don't like getting long stray hairs stuck in my throat, which is kind of a job hazard, so if the punter is trimmed it minimises the risk.

Offline Eager Thighs

I give my cock and balls a 'number 1'. Imagine a designer stubble beard. Well that's what my cock looks like :thumbsup:

I remember when my ex suggested I shave down there. I gave myself a kind of triangle shaped landing strip. Oh what a fool I feel now thinking about that :dash:

pleasure

I give my cock and balls a 'number 1'. Imagine a designer stubble beard. Well that's what my cock looks like :thumbsup:

Doesn't that give girls a terrible rash? I know I hate going down on a stubbly pussy. :)

I remember when my ex suggested I shave down there. I gave myself a kind of triangle shaped landing strip. Oh what a fool I feel now thinking about that :dash:

Could have been worse, at least you didn't shave a heart into it for her!

SirFrank

Back in the 80s I had a mullet and I never had so much scuff. I looked like a cunt though

Offline CBPaul

What is the best hairstyle for punting?

Sexpests must have been good, whatever it was. His look apparently took ages and he couldn't get it wet.

Mine is completely natural, tried shaving it once and it itched like mad for ages - most off putting and awkward at times to have a craft scratch.

GeeWiz

#1 for me and I've not seen a bush for years.  Not even a landing strip.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Either neatly trimmed so no long hairs or bald.  Although I hate landing strips on men as they look silly as does a little triangle shaved above the cock.  Either trim or shave but don't try to make it look pretty as it wont happen

pleasure

Although I hate landing strips on men as they look silly as does a little triangle shaved above the cock.  Either trim or shave but don't try to make it look pretty as it wont happen

Hehe, brutally honest and so, so true Dani.   :thumbsup:

Pompoy123

I use Barber trimmers as they don't leave you itching but be carful on the nut sacks  :yahoo:

Mike Hunt

I recently de pubed my entire cock and balls...feels good
Mrs asked if I was starting a mid life crisis.

SirFrank

Back in the 80s I had a mullet and I never had so much scuff. I looked like a cunt though

Ah right. Serves my right for not reading properly before posting. I always trim my undercarriage. I've done my pebbles, taint and arse crack with veet in the past but it felt too weird especially when I farted. The arse hair seems to serve a purpose of dissipating the back draft

Offline Sedlmayer

Ah right. Serves my right for not reading properly before posting. I always trim my undercarriage. I've done my pebbles, taint and arse crack with veet in the past but it felt too weird especially when I farted. The arse hair seems to serve a purpose of dissipating the back draft

Cheers, Frank..... :vomit:

Jay-Jay

Jeez Gordo....are you in there somewhere peeping out !?!

Jay

Gordo987

Jeez Gordo....are you in there somewhere peeping out !?!

Jay

Hmmm - I wish  :P