Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: regular wg  (Read 9689 times)

apple

can the mods delete this thread

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

apple

because dani its turned into an embarrassing  mess

potato

Reading between the lines - EAS strikes again....

apple

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

vorian

because dani its turned into an embarrassing  mess

Mate, this is a completely anonymous forum about paying for sex. Nothing to be embarrassed about, no such thing on UKP. If you want to talk to Dani privately just wait until you have PM (Should be soon) or do what she offered and use AW, which is anonymous as well. Nothing to worry about at all.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I cant see why it is a mess.  All was ok and then you felt the need to say you wanted to pm me then went all funny saying it is fucked up and a mess
Talk about bloody confused. I am sat here wondering what the fuck just happened

apple

all i want to do is get laid

Offline oldfart

ask dani for fuck sake..... :dash: :dash:

apple

ha ha that lightened the load   ... somehow i dont think she will see me

cockneybstrd

all i want to do is get laid

IF and I do mean IF all you want to do is get laid. Then you we will follow the advice from myself and others and go out and have a punt tonight

Its not fucking rocket science mate.

Offline threechilliman

I have no idea who you are or why you even want to talk to me so I guess so depending on what you have to say.  However this is not the place for all this.  either pm me or email me but don't keep expecting me to drag this thread out as it is boring for everyone else

Er, correct....

apple

i cant tonight .... but i will tues

cockneybstrd

i cant tonight .... but i will tues

And that answers the earlier question from Vorian then,

potato

Well I'm intrigued now.. though its been a boring day...so anything will intrigue me at the moment!  wanting to be "heard out" by Dani suggests things didn't go well last time you met the girl for whatever reason, so she may have cancelled on you over that... EAS or whatever, I think the advice already given - forget her and move on is the best advice to take and learn from whatever happened.

LL

External Link/Members Only
Fucking hell I think I'd jump on her as soon as walk in her room as well :wackogirl:
She's a fox!

grandmaster-ram-rod

It is also not appropriate for you to jump on her as soon as you walk through the door and this would not be appreciated by her at all

bollocks Dani, he who pays the piper calls the tune

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
bollocks Dani, he who pays the piper calls the tune
Perhaps once he has paid yes but not before

yorkshire123

Perhaps once he has paid yes but not before

I advised the op to "jump on her" but in the cold light of day maybe i was a little hasty?

Reading this thread again it seems that the op's definition of a regular differs from mine, I only consider a wg a regular if I've seen her approx 10 times & have no intention of stopping. If that is the case then i find certain rules don't apply & a little "jump on" (from both sides) is acceptable.

However the key point is that it is a lustful financial transaction and not love!

OP hope you sort yourself out & get back in the game, also be careful what you ask for on this forum as you may not always like the answer  :drinks:

Offline smiths

the wg i see regular cancelled our appointment last week i was absolutely gutted as i have not seen her for 4 wks .. i have booked her for next week and i cant wait to get down on her .... when i walk into her place of work is it inappropriate for me to jump on her as soon as i walk through the door ... probably stupid question really   

Make sure you agree this with her first is my advice, i sometimes do this and ask the regular to be naked ready for immediate action, and as soon as i see her my tongue is tickling her tonsils before we move on to the bed. I always immediately give the money over so thats out of the way.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 12:20:53 pm by smiths »

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Well it looks as if we were all right.  he has deleted his profile on AW and sent veronica an email saying he can no longer visit her as he has immense deep feelings for her and as already on his third marriage cannot afford to fall in love again.

Best bit was he had only seen her a couple of times and she was not going to see him any more as she said although he was nice and polite he made her feel as if there was something wrong with him and she could not work out what.

So all that bollocks he was posting was just another case of EAS

cockneybstrd

Well it looks as if we were all right.  he has deleted his profile on AW and sent veronica an email saying he can no longer visit her as he has immense deep feelings for her and as already on his third marriage cannot afford to fall in love again.

Best bit was he had only seen her a couple of times and she was not going to see him any more as she said although he was nice and polite he made her feel as if there was something wrong with him and she could not work out what.

So all that bollocks he was posting was just another case of EAS

:lol:

Fucking hell and banned from UKPunting as well

SeekingtheTruth

Dear oh dear, we do get some interesting people here.

vorian

:lol:

Fucking hell and banned from UKPunting as well

Don't need any stalkers here, if he had wanted help he could have asked, didn't need to make stuff up.

Offline MancSean

Why was that Apple bloke banned on here that thread made me giggle all the way home from work ffs

Offline Madone1

Another nutter that didn't understand that this is a simple business transaction between two people. It's no different then buying a Mars bar from the shop for fuck sake.

Punter- so it's 120 for the hour right?
WG- yeah
Hand over money fuck and leave it's that simple  :dash:

Offline monkeybucket

Call me Thick....but what is EAS??
:o/

cockneybstrd

Emotional Attachment Syndrome

There have been several threads on this recently, All of which seemed to end with the suffer having a strop and getting himself banned

Offline monkeybucket

To a wg? Oh dear.that's never going to end well. :thumbsdown:

Offline akauya

It's a sexually transmitted disease...  it affects mainly blokes although some women get it the effects are different. Men go all fluffy and want cuddles and kisses and turns them into puppies in the presence of their "loved-one" they become possessive and get upset if other men show interest on "their" woman. Females on the other hand when affected by EAS turn into nesting mode and feel decidedly broody and suddenly want to procreate with you they also get very possessive an if you scorn them you'd better emigrate to outer Mongolia for you will know not worse wrath on earth.

Very dangerous STD in my opinion

:cool:

Offline CBPaul

It's a sexually transmitted disease...  it affects mainly blokes although some women get it the effects are different. Men go all fluffy and want cuddles and kisses and turns them into puppies in the presence of their "loved-one" they become possessive and get upset if other men show interest on "their" woman. Females on the other hand when affected by EAS turn into nesting mode and feel decidedly broody and suddenly want to procreate with you they also get very possessive an if you scorn them you'd better emigrate to outer Mongolia for you will know not worse wrath on earth.

Very dangerous STD in my opinion

:cool:

:lol: Summed up perfectly.

I would add another symptom as being the inability to equate the 20 pound notes being lavished on the 'loved one' with real money, possibly leading to punting expenditure beyond their means - very dangerous.   

Cracking thread, I've been thoroughly entertained.

Offline londonmaxxy

Great thread... so many threads with guys looking for some sort of relationship not just sex- often followed by a fluffy report on how many orgasm he gave her  :dash:
Then not being able to deal with everyone else banging her.
& do these women never realise that offering ' GFE'/DFK/ encouraging ' tributes' - wtf?   is feeding them.
Of course they do.

Offline socks

Great thread... so many threads with guys looking for some sort of relationship not just sex- often followed by a fluffy report on how many orgasm he gave her  :dash:
Opposite happened to me, I was after as much varied nsa sex with as many women as I could afford, when I caught it. Saw no warning signs and was furious with myself. I liken it to catching a dose cos the condom split!

Offline wazzockchops

Opposite happened to me, I was after as much varied nsa sex with as many women as I could afford, when I caught it. Saw no warning signs and was furious with myself. I liken it to catching a dose cos the condom split!

Same thing happened to me last year, merrily banging away at all of Kent's girls when bam! WTF felt like I fell head over heels in love with a girl I'd seen a couple of times!

Thank fuck it only lasted a few days and I didn't do anything daft. A good punt with another girl eventually cured me lol.

Offline londonmaxxy

Best cure - get back on the bike quickly, but a different bike!

Offline wristjob

Best cure - get back on the bike quickly, but a different bike!

I have a kind of personal rule - never see the same girl twice in a row. Generally I like variety so not a big problem anyway but if it ever got sticky I think it would help keep perspective.

A while back I saw a girl at a parlour who I clicked really well with. After 2-3 visits to her I made a point of booking another girl she worked with when she was working. Awkward walking in - making eye contact then saying I'm there for the other girl. Load of ribbing the next time I saw her too. No EAS there but I felt I needed to show that getting on well wasn't anything more. course it was handy the other girl was filthy as fuck.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
& do these women never realise that offering ' GFE'/DFK/ encouraging ' tributes' - wtf?   is feeding them.
Of course they do.

Not really true.  Many of us offer a GFE and rarely does a man become obsessed.  After all that is what it is obsessed.  It is not love as they know nothing about us and those who normally suffer EAS do so after one or two bookings.
IT is hardly our fault if an emotionally unstable guy books us, knowing they fall in love at the drop of a hat as many of the EAS guys do it with every girl they see. 
They would also do it with any female who was pleasant or friendly towards them in the work place or in their social life so we can hardly be accused of feeding them to be that way. 
A GFE is a PAID FOR FANTASY and any one visiting a prossie should be aware of that.  We cannot judge on the phone if this guy who wants a booking is going to suddenly become obsessed and to accuse us of feeding them is so wrong.
However I am sure there are a few very unscrupulous women about that will not only feed them but bleed them dry whilst doing it but as most of us don't have 'tributes' as that is more a mistress thing not a prossie thing we cannot be blamed for a guy being emotionally unstable and lacking a sense of reality

cockneybstrd

I think Punting for both parties is not a good idea if either party is emotionally fragile at that point in time.

vorian

I think Punting for both parties is not a good idea if either party is emotionally fragile at that point in time.

Fair point, should be some sort of Rorschach test for punters and prossies to sort out who should and shouldn't be punting or working.

Online hendrix

I have regulars that I sometimes see as often as 2/3 times a week and that might include overnights. I also take them abroad. However, I don't have EAS, as as in my mind, I never forget It's PAID sex and obviously PAID companionship comes into it on longer bookings/trips. But the key word there is PAID :D

Online hendrix

Very true. Many years ago, I split up with a gf and was quite cut up about it. Ended up going to a massage parlour in Romford with a vague idea of just wanting a hj thinking that would help and saw a lovely MILF, cracking tits  :dancegirl: Anyway, after the massage part...I couldn't do anything..just no response at all. She could see I was upset and asked me if I was ok..and I told her the whole pathetic story (sounds pathetic to me now lol but I was in love!) She was great, listened, gave me some sensible advice (£30 for WG therapy lol) and just as I was about to make a total tit of myself and ask her if she was free for a drink later, because I thought we'd bonded  :rolleyes:  :dash:..she must have seen it coming and said "come back and see me when you're feeling better and I'll give you a proper tit wank, it's only £10 more"

What a gem :D

potato

I don't have  EAS with my reg (or she with me)  whom I have been seeing for 4 years albeit with a 12 month gap in the middle. We are the best of mates and its more like "friends with benefits" these days. The arrangement suits both of us. I like my life as it is and she likes hers the way it is as well. If both parties are sensible and sane then regulars are great. I still get a kick out of seeing her and we know what makes each other tick so that only adds to the fun. If she disappeared tomorrow I would miss her - but only the same as I would miss any of my mates. My overriding thought would be how the fuck would I replace her!

Offline webpunter

Very true. Many years ago, I split up with a gf and was quite cut up about it. Ended up going to a massage parlour in Romford with a vague idea of just wanting a hj thinking that would help and saw a lovely MILF, cracking tits  :dancegirl: Anyway, after the massage part...I couldn't do anything..just no response at all. She could see I was upset and asked me if I was ok..and I told her the whole pathetic story (sounds pathetic to me now lol but I was in love!) She was great, listened, gave me some sensible advice (£30 for WG therapy lol) and just as I was about to make a total tit of myself and ask her if she was free for a drink later, because I thought we'd bonded  :rolleyes:  :dash:..she must have seen it coming and said "come back and see me when you're feeling better and I'll give you a proper tit wank, it's only £10 more"
What a gem :D

It's a natural progression me thinks.  Split with the gf / cut up etc.  Reckon lots of guys have an experience to some extent where they think that they have bonded.  Probably missing a connection with a person - anyone.  I've wondered [at the start of my punting] whether a WG might be up for going on a date.  Just a fleeting thought.  Didn't get to the point where i was about to ask the question though & it became visible to the girlie.  Soon dismissed it.  Then found AW & then UKP.  Thinking back - such a notion makes me :)   This post is written with other guys at the same point where you were back then.  IE - look where you can end up.  Like Hendrix - a proper shag-meister ! 

Online hendrix

I don't have  EAS with my reg (or she with me)  whom I have been seeing for 4 years albeit with a 12 month gap in the middle. We are the best of mates and its more like "friends with benefits" these days. The arrangement suits both of us. I like my life as it is and she likes hers the way it is as well. If both parties are sensible and sane then regulars are great. I still get a kick out of seeing her and we know what makes each other tick so that only adds to the fun. If she disappeared tomorrow I would miss her - but only the same as I would miss any of my mates. My overriding thought would be how the fuck would I replace her!

I totally understand this and have been there. It can even extend to "pay me next time you see me"..."have that one on me as I had to cut the time short/wasn't feeling 100% so feel like I shortchanged you..we're doing an overnight next week anyway so you're paying me enough"  All of that can REALLY blur lines and if you're in the wrong space mentally, it will eventually fuck you up as you might feel like you're being treated differently to other punters. And, of course, you may well be (you're possibly her biggest spending punter!) but you're STILL a punter. Ultimately, "friends with benefits" only works if the "friend" NEVER charges you for sex.

I'm not saying that's your situation btw, but it's one I've been in and luckily didn't have EAS (I never forget the money!!) but it could very easily have gone very wrong with the type of signals I was getting if I was vulnerable to it.

Offline ForrestGump

the wg i see regular cancelled our appointment last week i was absolutely gutted as i have not seen her for 4 wks .. i have booked her for next week and i cant wait to get down on her .... when i walk into her place of work is it inappropriate for me to jump on her as soon as i walk through the door ... probably stupid question really   

I guess only you'll know whether to go ahead and jump on her or not. But if you're concerned about how she'll react to that (and I guess you do otherwise wouldn't be asking the question in the first place) it'll probably be best hold back until you're ready to move on to the main event. Then you can demonstrate the strength of your lust.  ;) I hope whatever you decide to do ends up with you having a great punt  :)

Offline CBPaul

I guess only you'll know whether to go ahead and jump on her or not. But if you're concerned about how she'll react to that (and I guess you do otherwise wouldn't be asking the question in the first place) it'll probably be best hold back until you're ready to move on to the main event. Then you can demonstrate the strength of your lust.  ;) I hope whatever you decide to do ends up with you having a great punt  :)

Sorry to point it out FG but he seems to have been an obsessive / nutcase who has been blocked by the prossie and banned from here. Good entertainment though.

grandmaster-ram-rod

apple got banned forest  :hi: