Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: If you were a WG ,,,,,,, ?  (Read 5151 times)

vorian

Love this list. If only every punter thought like that!

If only every WG thought like that.  :hi:

Offline finn5555

I would post a face pic and give JRC a free punt he can then advise me on my profile and proncing structure  :hi:

Gordo987

I'd let every member of UKP fuck me for nothing :hi:

grandmaster-ram-rod

slut!   but a popular one  :yahoo:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

AH but then every lurker who had not joined but who wanted to see you would join and once word got about you would have no paying clients as they would all join UKP :lol:

Offline webpunter

I'd only see AW geezers with +ve FB [at least 2 & obviously not made up ones at that]
[fuck me sideways - is FB ever made up ?.  Both ways.  Surely not ..]
And when it gets quiet / phone gets dusty then i'd relax this

Offline Matium

If WGs followed the suggestions made on this thread, their service would be immeasurably better and as word got out, they'd start getting a lot more clients.

Rochdull lad

If WGs followed the suggestions made on this thread, their service would be immeasurably better and as word got out, they'd start getting a lot more clients.

And isn't the sad thing that so few appear to have realised that?

You may have started this thread with that idea in mind, Matium; but the jokiness of the way it's developed seems to have blunted that message.

Offline socks

Yay it's nice to be appreciated lol  :).

I scrub up as well as poss before a punt so if I was putting it about, would expect nothing less.

It fucks me off so much that you can't just take a likes list as read. It also fucks me off that some WGs see me asking questions to check they really offer what you think they offer as indication that I'm a time waster or a free thrills seeker. Some might do that but it's the basics of good customer service to assume that each enquirer's intentions are genuine, until such time as they prove otherwise. And so what if you've had your time wasted in the past - that's no more my fault than it is yours. So I would do that if i was a provider.

I don't equate wanting to fuck a pretty lady up her arse and cum in her mouth with any moral judgement about me or her. I just fucking love it and have real gratitude to the women who let me do it, even though they get a good cash recompense in exchange. Just like I'm grateful to the plumber who fixes my tap, the bin man who takes my crap away, or the doctor who sorts out my ailments. I'd no more want to look down on or abuse a prostitute than I would anyone else in that list. So I would require that of you if you wanted to fuck my bum and spunk down my throat! :dancegirl: