Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My first walk - B&S Hot niomi  (Read 5109 times)

Offline DrConners

So, what's the link to this WG?

+1

I get the point of the thread, congratulations you had the balls to walk - As others have said though it's pretty pointless as a warning to others as you have been reluctant to post a link:dash:

Offline freeze44

Th purpose of the post was to state how happy i was to walk-i have gone through with punts before when i should have walked !
The SP in question was not really at fault-it was the build up that got me in a fluster & everything else was normal-but it had gone too far so i walked & i was happy i did !!!

So if you did a review it would be??? I might as well post that had a top draw shag, spunked all over the place and proud of myself...but put no link...pointless!

Reckon you be better of explaining why no link/review as seems no reason not to  :unknown:

Offline Home Alone

... seems no reason not to  :unknown:

Dead right, freeze.

Is there any truth in the rumour that scientists have just discovered the world's first fluffy Wolf[ie]?   :D

The OP'll be seen as totally unreliable on here for ever more if he doesn't do what he'd expect others to d in similar circumstances.

Offline Derrick101

Dead right, freeze.

Is there any truth in the rumour that scientists have just discovered the world's first fluffy Wolf[ie]?   :D

The OP'll be seen as totally unreliable on here for ever more if he doesn't do what he'd expect others to do in similar circumstances.

+1

No excuse. Otherwise, this is a pointless thread !
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 10:43:35 am by Derrick101 »

Offline Liverpool

Is there any truth in the rumour that scientists have just discovered the world's first fluffy Wolf[ie]?   

Yes, having read his "treat her right" reviews. Thankfully I don't live in the region he reviews so don't have to see his fluffy bollocks reviews.

James999

As a seasoned punter i have shocked myself & actually feel quite proud of myself by doing my first walk !!
I have been on a self induced break from punting after a lacklustre previous punt,but recently the urge has returned & i have had my japs on a girl with a couple of good reviews in a town a small distance away that i visit with work.
Made contact the day before & a plan was in place for a lunchtime meet the following day.
A couple of texts the next day & arranged an 11-30 meet with A & CIM added as an extra-This is where it began to unravel-Post code sent so on my way-not recognised on the sat nav ?? i had a vague idea where it was so proceeded to the area,Asked for confirmation of the code-Nothing for a good 10 minutes ?? Road works in the area were also adding to the difficulty !!
Parked up & set off on foot then received the correct code via text,i was a few streets away ?? Back to the car-through the roadworks,struggled to park up-finally did set off on foot-I was looking for a discreet rear entrance to a flat on a busy road above a shop-Finally more instructions as to which shop it was !! Found the shop,walked past round the back -No entry at that side so back to the front,past the shop again to the other side entrance alley to the rear to be greeted by old mattresses etc & a bin with the number on-Knocked & waited !
As you can tell i was a little flustered by now & wondering what i am doing ??
Finally the door was answered by an average looking girl-i was expecting my date to answer,who by all reports is a stunner ! but was told she was getting ready & to pop in & shown to the toilet which i was in need of.
Upon my toilet exit i was stood in no man's land at the top of the stairs,with nobody around-2 bedrooms -one door open ,one closed ?? stood for what seemed like an eternity & a girl appeared,A pretty girl but not  the stunner i was expecting ? no intro & said please go into the room,she followed,closed the door & asked how long i wanted ??
I was sure we had arranged all this earlier ?? A brief chat & Asked for the paperwork,Then she told me to get comfortable & she would be back in a minute ? More like 5 or 6 or even 7 minutes  it turned out to be !! I could hear the girls all having a great chat before the sound of the heels returned,By which time my dummy was out-i had already started to get dressed again & was planning my exit speech !!
A quick with the girl who seemed genuinely oblivious to the earlier exchanges & the cash was duly returned to which i gave her a £10 spot for wasting her & my time & off i went-As i closed the exit door the handle fell off FFS !!!!
From beginning to end a disaster & i had a feeling the punt was not going to improve it so i grew a pair & walked !!

Pointless & complete bullshit, and what's with the attempt to sound "cool" giving her a ten spot, you can't even get that right, it's a ten spot or a tenner or £10 not £10 Spot  :dash:

And why would anyone give someone £10 for wasting their time  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 11:13:34 am by James999 »

Offline Charlie Chalk

Th purpose of the post was to state how happy i was to walk-i have gone through with punts before when i should have walked !
The SP in question was not really at fault-it was the build up that got me in a fluster & everything else was normal-but it had gone too far so i walked & i was happy i did !!!

Poor comms/directions meant you went to the wrong place. Then the location is a bit “iffy” to say the least. The SP isn’t the stunner you’d been led to believe. She didn’t know how long you’d booked and finally kept you waiting for 10 minutes whilst she had a natter with her mates.

And you still don’t seem to think it’s worth posting her AW link? If you don’t believe she merits a Neg then that’s your prerogative although everything points to a Neg rating but at least post the link so others can make an informed choice whether or not to book her. Your refusal to do so is starting to look very suspicious.

Offline tynetunnel

I walked on one, and you’ll find my review of it on this site, along with the reasons why. I can’t understand why the OP won’t review  :unknown:

This is supposed to be a site for punters, and if he walked, I’d want to know why so I might avoid

Offline Waterhouse

Your refusal to do so is starting to look very suspicious.

OP was she a relative? Do you plan to see her again? Are you scared of fallout if you share a link?

After what you wrote in your original post, I can't believe you're backtracking now and saying it wasn't her fault.

Maybe it's all pure fabrication so you could do a review of yourself to tell the forum how brave you are and that you have the minerals to walk from an iffy meet (I doubt you would in reality).

Either way, given the nature and reason for this site/forum, it's a very poor show from you wolfiesmith69.

Offline wolfiesmith69

The girl was not the problem it was the build up etc that put me off-i will post who she was to calm down the furore !!!! i have no doubt she would have been a positive punt but the problem was me i had just lost the plot completely !!!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 06:18:27 am by wolfiesmith69 »
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline OopsyDaisySillyMe

Wow....... That's a surprise Wolfie, I visited her when she pretty much started, she was still working from her own house and I was well impressed with her, great body, attractive face and did everything she was asked (That was on her "Likes" list). As mentioned earlier, certainly someone you'd turn round in the street to take a second look at, well I would anyway...... LOL.

Maybe as she's now working from a Parlour that's changed things a little, but she certainly entertained me as well as any of my other punts (And better than some).

Offline mrfishyfoo

He could get himself a Blue Peter Badge for a couple of quid off Ebay. :sarcastic: :D

Can I have one for my most recent use of the walk ??  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline django0700

Pointless & complete bullshit, and what's with the attempt to sound "cool" giving her a ten spot, you can't even get that right, it's a ten spot or a tenner or £10 not £10 Spot  :dash:

And why would anyone give someone £10 for wasting their time  :sarcastic:

Agreed why waste a tenner, money doesn't grow on trees....

Offline wolfiesmith69

Agreed why waste a tenner, money doesn't grow on trees....
here here !!!!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.

Online scutty brown

here here !!!!

the phrase is actually "Hear, hear".................originally "Hear him!" but our thick MPs had problems using more than one word at a time

Offline Marmalade

Not sure who deserved the tenner most for wasting the other's time ...

There's a tradition at some parlours or venues (or is it just some countries) where the punter is left alone for five minutes to "get ready". For shorter bookings, assuming it is not taken off the time agreed, this is good practice. You can relax, imagine her with no clothes on and be ready to shag the arse off her when she walks in. No time wasted. If it's not clear and she takes more than two minutes I tend to say "so the time booked starts now, correct?"

From the profile of course she looks almost too good to be true at that price. She's had good reviews but the main picture doesn't look like a 28yr old. If you walk (and don't get kicked down the stairs or anything) I'd say no need to give her a 'booking fee' as if it were Ticketmaster or something. If it's not as advertised you don't owe anything (You don't buy a ticket for Shakira but get to the concert and find it's just an ugly old semi-lookalike). Time starts from initial sexual contact, or private one-to-one intimate interaction. At least it does in my books.

:thumbsup:

Online tantraman

I finally graduated as a fully-fledged punter a couple of weeks ago … as I finally had the balls (albeit achingly full!) to walk!

Erotic_Laura (B&S: Walked) in NW11 (Golders Green)

:dance:

Offline wolfiesmith69

Not sure who deserved the tenner most for wasting the other's time ...

There's a tradition at some parlours or venues (or is it just some countries) where the punter is left alone for five minutes to "get ready". For shorter bookings, assuming it is not taken off the time agreed, this is good practice. You can relax, imagine her with no clothes on and be ready to shag the arse off her when she walks in. No time wasted. If it's not clear and she takes more than two minutes I tend to say "so the time booked starts now, correct?"

From the profile of course she looks almost too good to be true at that price. She's had good reviews but the main picture doesn't look like a 28yr old. If you walk (and don't get kicked down the stairs or anything) I'd say no need to give her a 'booking fee' as if it were Ticketmaster or something. If it's not as advertised you don't owe anything (You don't buy a ticket for Shakira but get to the concert and find it's just an ugly old semi-lookalike). Time starts from initial sexual contact, or private one-to-one intimate interaction. At least it does in my books.

:thumbsup:
Here here-The time/wait did make a difference to me-Longer than the normal parlour "make yourself comfortable" wait-My phone rang too with an important call just to add to the suspense !!!!

Offline Clattypats

As a seasoned punter i have shocked myself & actually feel quite proud of myself by doing my first walk !!
I have been on a self induced break from punting after a lacklustre previous punt,but recently the urge has returned & i have had my japs on a girl with a couple of good reviews in a town a small distance away that i visit with work.
Made contact the day before & a plan was in place for a lunchtime meet the following day.
A couple of texts the next day & arranged an 11-30 meet with A & CIM added as an extra-This is where it began to unravel-Post code sent so on my way-not recognised on the sat nav ?? i had a vague idea where it was so proceeded to the area,Asked for confirmation of the code-Nothing for a good 10 minutes ?? Road works in the area were also adding to the difficulty !!
Parked up & set off on foot then received the correct code via text,i was a few streets away ?? Back to the car-through the roadworks,struggled to park up-finally did set off on foot-I was looking for a discreet rear entrance to a flat on a busy road above a shop-Finally more instructions as to which shop it was !! Found the shop,walked past round the back -No entry at that side so back to the front,past the shop again to the other side entrance alley to the rear to be greeted by old mattresses etc & a bin with the number on-Knocked & waited !
As you can tell i was a little flustered by now & wondering what i am doing ??
Finally the door was answered by an average looking girl-i was expecting my date to answer,who by all reports is a stunner ! but was told she was getting ready & to pop in & shown to the toilet which i was in need of.
Upon my toilet exit i was stood in no man's land at the top of the stairs,with nobody around-2 bedrooms -one door open ,one closed ?? stood for what seemed like an eternity & a girl appeared,A pretty girl but not  the stunner i was expecting ? no intro & said please go into the room,she followed,closed the door & asked how long i wanted ??
I was sure we had arranged all this earlier ?? A brief chat & Asked for the paperwork,Then she told me to get comfortable & she would be back in a minute ? More like 5 or 6 or even 7 minutes  it turned out to be !! I could hear the girls all having a great chat before the sound of the heels returned,By which time my dummy was out-i had already started to get dressed again & was planning my exit speech !!
A quick with the girl who seemed genuinely oblivious to the earlier exchanges & the cash was duly returned to which i gave her a £10 spot for wasting her & my time & off i went-As i closed the exit door the handle fell off FFS !!!!
From beginning to end a disaster & i had a feeling the punt was not going to improve it so i grew a pair & walked !!
Why is this not in the review section? as its basically a review you've stuck on the main board... Do you not like to Neg review anyone OP?...  :rolleyes:

Offline GingerNuts

Why is this not in the review section?

The OP wants the plaudits but doesn't want to break his 100% record of positive reviews.

Offline Marmalade

The OP wants the plaudits but doesn't want to break his 100% record of positive reviews.

:D :D :D

Offline Clattypats

He must be the English version of previously banned "Tazman"... :wacko: :dash:

Offline wolfiesmith69

i base my reviews whether rightly or wrongly on the time spent in the act-if it ticks the boxes it gets a positive, i don't review on build ups etc

Online scutty brown

i base my reviews whether rightly or wrongly on the time spent in the act-if it ticks the boxes it gets a positive, i don't review on build ups etc

But the fact that the girl was so bad that you declined "the act" surely requires a negative review?

Offline GingerNuts

A poor excuse for not posting a review.

A lot of your posts are comments on other reviews so you appreciate the value of a review whatever circumstances led to it being posted.

Perhaps this post will convince you:

Reviews whether they are positive or negative help the punter choose or not choose their next punt & the SP can improve her service or continue to deliver as before, We are  all on here for the same reason & as this forum is called the 'trip advisor' of the seedy sex World then let it continue!!!!

Offline mrfishyfoo

A poor excuse for not posting a review.

A lot of your posts are comments on other reviews so you appreciate the value of a review whatever circumstances led to it being posted.

Perhaps this post will convince you:

HILARIOUS !!!  :hi: :hi:

Online LLPunting

Just read through this thread and think OP owes me a tenner.

OP, if you were expecting a stunner based on the photos on the profile you eventually posted then it doesn't look like punting in the    Grimsby Cleethorpes Lincolnshire Scunthorpe area is much to shout about.  And if the girl you turned down was worse looking than you expected then Jeezus I hope I'm never in those areas of the UK.  What's your take on Brexit?

To say that you think a turn with her would be a positive as part of your excuse not to post a NEGATIVE review about a B&S which wasted your time just heaps piles of shite on the "good" judgement of your posted reviews.

Furthermore posting your "first walk" as some Forum-shaking Punting-world event rather than as a byline in your regional section just smacks of a serious case of narcissism. 
« Last Edit: August 01, 2019, 01:42:41 am by LLPunting »

Offline OopsyDaisySillyMe

Sorry Wolfie, but I just had to balance things out. I know I should have put this review up months ago, but other things occupied me at the time, when I saw her she was still working from her home (And still might be for her regulars), I appreciate now she's working out of a Parlour, and things might have changed, but she gets a Positive from me for the event.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=257035.0

« Last Edit: August 01, 2019, 01:56:22 pm by OopsyDaisySillyMe »

Offline akauya

Just read through this thread and think OP owes me a tenner.

OP, if you were expecting a stunner based on the photos on the profile you eventually posted then it doesn't look like punting in the    Grimsby Cleethorpes Lincolnshire Scunthorpe area is much to shout about.  And if the girl you turned down was worse looking than you expected then Jeezus I hope I'm never in those areas of the UK.  What's your take on Brexit?

To say that you think a turn with her would be a positive as part of your excuse not to post a NEGATIVE review about a B&S which wasted your time just heaps piles of shite on the "good" judgement of your posted reviews.

Furthermore posting your "first walk" as some Forum-shaking Punting-world event rather than as a byline in your regional section just smacks of a serious case of narcissism.

Couldn't agree more.
 :hi:

Offline wolfiesmith69

Couldn't agree more.
 :hi:
Maybe i got it wrong after reading her latest review-i don't agree with the B & S headline-there was none of that !!!