Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shepherd market walk ups  (Read 2447 times)

Online 76shen

Does anyone remember the name of a girl, who worked in the walk up, by the red phone box. i think it was No 50a. she was very good looking with long dark brown hair. she was about 5'6" with a perfect slim shape body. I'm sure she said she was from Budapest. last time I saw her, was in 2006. It would be great to know she's still working somewhere.

Online 76shen

i went there today to see, if any of the walk ups were still open. 50a was the only one that was open.

50a wasn't the flat i saw the girl in 2006. It was the other flat on the other side of the red phone box. does anyone know if any girls still work in this flat. i think the number is 36 or 32 not sure. or as this flat closed down.

vw

9 years is a long time in punting, would try and find someone new.

Online 76shen

I've seen plenty since then. Just wanted to know, if anyone remembered her and if she's still working somewhere. i know it was a long time ago, but there are girls who worked back then still working today. like Angie at 2 Green court.

Offline NoStringsFun

Does anyone know if these walk ups are still in operation? They are near to my office so would be nearer than soho.

thorltd

Are these walkups 20 quid like soho?

Online Jonestown

You guys need to learn to use the UKP search function :-

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=20292.msg603988#msg603988

There are several threads on shepherds market walk ups with stacks of information.

Offline JamesKW

Are these walkups 20 quid like soho?

Doubt many if any left,but more up market than Soho so dearer.