Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fake - Paige - London?  (Read 702 times)

Offline Bigus Dickus

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Brand new profile that had no photo's until a very short time ago (this evening) now has 3 feedbacks, all submitted within about 30 minutes of each other. Her feed back for the punters done at 1709 this evening and all before the 3 punters posted their feedback! I smell a big pile of shite?

:wackogirl:

Hotlisted her when profile went up but she's got fucking two hopes of a booking and one of those is fucking Bob Hope!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 06:13:13 pm by Bigus Dickus »

west8

She's real.

Met her before Xmas in Chelsea Cloisters. Not great, but not a disaster either. Moldovan girl.

Sec .. I'll find the agency links.

west8

This is her: External Link/Members Only

Only recognise her newer pics as I've also seen her flatmate: External Link/Members Only

Flatmate is a lot better looking and facially a hottie. But she has a bad boob job and no DFK.

Offline Bigus Dickus

This is her: External Link/Members Only

Only recognise her newer pics as I've also seen her flatmate: External Link/Members Only

Flatmate is a lot better looking and facially a hottie. But she has a bad boob job and no DFK.

You sure it's the same girl! AW one claims to be English, 18 and a different height from the agency girl you linked! She doesn't look very similar either!

Either way her FB is defo faked!

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Brand new profile that had no photo's until a very short time ago (this evening) now has 3 feedbacks, all submitted within about 30 minutes of each other. Her feed back for the punters done at 1709 this evening and all before the 3 punters posted their feedback! I smell a big pile of shite?

:wackogirl:

Hotlisted her when profile went up but she's got fucking two hopes of a booking and one of those is fucking Bob Hope!

Seen the same pictures on different A/W profiles before

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 07:23:30 pm by The_Don »

west8

You sure it's the same girl! AW one claims to be English, 18 and a different height from the agency girl you linked! She doesn't look very similar either!

Either way her FB is defo faked!

Wouldn't bet my life on it, but 100% certain about the 'friend'. Either way, her flatmate was the better punt.