Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: jessica spicy  (Read 5446 times)

helmsdale

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Previous review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=31021.0

Saw her last week and I found her to be a first class vanilla punt, although some of the points made by OP are valid.

Ignore RM10 postcode on her profile, she is working from a big house in a residential street near Goodmayes station. You get messed around a bit on the phone calls. First, you have to go to Goodmayes station, then you are given the street and postcode. My phone ran out of credits at this point, so I had to go back up to Tescos to get a credit. Because of that I only had the money for a 15m quickie. Back to the street, they then tell you go to between this number and that number. Then you ring again and they say they can't see you because you have walked on a bit to far, so you walk back a bit and a curtain twitches and you go into that house.

Followed a girl up the stairs into a room with a lineup of unsmiling faces of very young girls mostly wearing jeans. Told the madam I was not too impressed. There was a bit of a Mexican standoff between myself, the Madam and the lineup, but then in walked Jessica wrapped in a towel and baring all her teeth in a bit of a forced smile. I told the Madam that she was my girl. Wait said Madam we have more, and a blonde showed her face, possibly Blondy Nicole but I have a poor memory for faces and I had already chosen Jessica.

Got led into a master bedroom lit by lamp. Gave Jessica her money explaining this was the only money I had. She was back in a jiffy and naked before I had time to get undressed. She said someting about a condom and I could see her getting one ready. She popped in her mouth and then got down to give me covered oral for a little while. Then she lay back on the bed with her legs apart. I got on top of her and started fucking her in mish but I needed more visual stimulatiion, so got her to to go on top. Then it was back to mish and eventually I came.

The only moaning she did was fake sex noises. I had my full weight on her and she didn't complain at all and unlike OP, I am overweight. I didn't try to kiss her on the mouth and she is very petite and I am fairly tall.

Positives : Jessica is very pretty, looks hot in the nude, has a sexy disposition, gives energetic, interactive sex service.

Negatives Jessica has a tattoo on her inside arm with her pimp/boyfriend/huband's name in large italic letters. Besides being chavtastic, I don't want reminders that I might be fucking another man's bird. Also, one of the other girls in the lineup had the same tattoo with the same name albeit in abbreviated form. Makes you wonder if these tattoos are branding by the pimp.

Offline nervyfooker

Negatives Jessica has a tattoo on her inside arm with her pimp/boyfriend/huband's name in large italic letters. Besides being chavtastic, I don't want reminders that I might be fucking another man's bird. Also, one of the other girls in the lineup had the same tattoo with the same name albeit in abbreviated form. Makes you wonder if these tattoos are branding by the pimp.

fuck,that's a depressing thought.

Offline blue

Being given the run around with the location and greeted by a bunch of unhappy working girls would be enough to make me walk :thumbsdown:

Offline dami3n

You get messed around a bit on the phone calls. First, you have to go to Goodmayes station, then you are given the street and postcode. My phone ran out of credits at this point, so I had to go back up to Tescos to get a credit. Because of that I only had the money for a 15m quickie. Back to the street, they then tell you go to between this number and that number. Then you ring again and they say they can't see you because you have walked on a bit to far, so you walk back a bit and a curtain twitches and you go into that house.
had similar hassle when I saw jessica as a plan Z a few months ago, I'd seen her in the same flat as angely External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only in RM10 dagenham heathway and it was a positive punt but I was aware there were at least 3 girls in the flat but assumed one was a non working maid so not that busy a flat? WRONG, 2nd time I attempted to see angely for a quickie i got a different address around becontree i think and I had to do the same get to the street ...forward a bit ...back a bit ...stop and look left ...be as conspicuous as possible ...annnnnnd blinds open and youre signalled in, MOST INDISCREET but i came after dark so not too worried but would never repeat

Followed a girl up the stairs into a room with a lineup of unsmiling faces of very young girls mostly wearing jeans. Told the madam I was not too impressed. There was a bit of a Mexican standoff between myself, the Madam and the lineup, but then in walked Jessica wrapped in a towel and baring all her teeth in a bit of a forced smile. I told the Madam that she was my girl. Wait said Madam we have more, and a blonde showed her face, possibly Blondy Nicole but I have a poor memory for faces and I had already chosen Jessica...

...She said someting about a condom and I could see her getting one ready. She popped in her mouth and then got down to give me covered oral for a little while. Then she lay back on the bed with her legs apart. I got on top of her and started fucking her in mish but I needed more visual stimulatiion, so got her to to go on top. Then it was back to mish and eventually I came.
I got shown up the stairs by the maid External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only and assumed she'd gone away to fetch angely when around 5 girls in jeans dragged themselves in rather reluctantly - tempted to abort as I found it rather disconcerting chosing a girl from a line up and telling the others to hike it but the novelty got me and while angely was in the line up I noticed there was already a petite dark haired exotic looking thing in the room browsing her laptop in the corner, External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only she had pink short shorts on and looked way more smiley - must have been browsing some good pr0n :)

she had a nice body, clean and fresh but her pre cum phobia meant OW which did nothing for me so quickly cycled through mish, doggy, dressed up and was glad to see the back of that flat

I noticed at the time all the profiles at that flat mispelt the town as "dangeham" or "barkyng" or both and searching AW shows 15 profiles excluding jessica Spicy with one of these town mispellings theres also one or two others with the name 'blondi' or 'blondy' who I'm certain are part of the group but with goodmayes as the town

the set up at the address i attended was really indiscreet and clearly overcrowded with mostly unwilling/very likely controlled girls with a high potential for bait and switch cos any girl you want to see could have been picked in a line up just before you get there.

make your own minds up if this would be a positive punting experience for you
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 01:42:21 am by dami3n »

helmsdale

When I have been to Manor Park Sauna, I have had the same sort of unsmiling line up but there is no way any of them were trafficked due to the nature of the business, and the service was variable. One wouldn't take off her bra and clearly wasn't enjoying the experience so I had to stop. Another was absolutely great once we were alone together and she told me it was her second stint at the place.

Jessica Spicy seemed happy enough to me. On the way out I told her how pretty she was which had her beaming from ear to ear.

And all the girls in that house are available for an overnight outcall, not what you would expect if they were sex prisoners in the house. However, I agree that that you are very unlikely to get a good punt from any of Jessica's housemates.

Offline dami3n

trafficked and sex prisoners are unnecessarily emotive language if you don't mind my saying so, certainly not where i was going with this. i suggested they were mostly unwilling (not all) and likely controlled (not imprisoned) and the fact that they would have been made to drop whatever they were doing at a moments notice and line up for a shagging seems a bit controlling no?

i get sex parties, or parlours where WG's turn up for work and go to their own homes when they're done but it seems these girls live here and do as they're told basically;

not moralising the issue as i do what i do but standing across from a row of girls looking down or away has got to feel wrong - i guess like you i went with jessica as she was not in the line up and she was the prettiest and looked up for fun
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 12:16:22 am by dami3n »

helmsdale

She has a very similar look being a Romanian gypsy but she looks only average whereas Jessica Spicy had real beauty. Also Jessica Spicy had a big tattoo on her left arm which said 'Alex' or 'Alexander' in big black italic letters which I can't see on this woman although she does appear to have some sort of tatt there as well.

helmsdale

On closer scrutiny I think it is her, the tatt on her arm does look like writing.

I did try to see her again a couple of weeks ago but got no reply to my text and her profile that my review linked to has been recycled.

helmsdale

It is her, I remember she had the same shoes in her other photos and she wore a very similar gold necklace.

Offline tantric talents

On closer scrutiny I think it is her, the tatt on her arm does look like writing.

I did try to see her again a couple of weeks ago but got no reply to my text and her profile that my review linked to has been recycled.

Recycled? It seems to have gone!

helmsdale

Jessica Spicy is back in IG3 with a new profile
She is hiding her face in all of her photos but it is her for sure.
External Link/Members Only or

External Link/Members Only+

BeesKnees

helmsdale

Jessica Spicy is back in IG3 with a new profile
She is hiding her face in all of her photos but it is her for sure.
External Link/Members Only or

External Link/Members Only+

Sergei has taken down Jessica Spicy's photos from this profile and replaced it with those of another girl from his stable.