Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maisiexox - Glasgow  (Read 6612 times)

66 review(s) for Maisie_xox (57 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline clansman660

External Link/Members Only

Sorry if that is an annoying link but I'm on mobile.
Saw Maisie recently and boy was it a good experience.

Comms great,  fired a text off and got a response within a few minutes confirming details and booking on AW.
90 for the HH.  Offered and took a shower as soon as I arrived,  fresh clean towel provided, paperwork dealt with before I hopped in the shower. 

The meet itself I have to rate well in my limited experience.  Definitely the girl in the photographs,  a great body and well. Manicured.  Nice pink latex skirt and bra,  no hiding behind the door as I arrived either. 
A quick baby wipe down which seems like it's part of her routine mostly but no big deal.  A little FK,  not to deep but not essential,  not tight lipped either.  Enthusiastic owo with eye contact and lots of licking,  sucking and a bit of deepthroat. 
Maisie was happy to be in control offering 69 that I keenly accepted.  Fresh and clean taste,  responsive but focused on the task at hand. 
She asked me where I wanted her,  I'm a little traditional so mush was good for me.  On with the bag and took a decent shagging.  A little dirty talk which sent me over the edge quickly. 

She's chatty and friendly,  glad I got a meeting with her after she's been positively reviewed here plenty.  Would definitely see again. 

Offline mills_and_bhuna

Just a little bit of advice for the future.
Quite a few of the girls read this forum to see if they are mentioned.
I noticed your AW name is the same as your forum name so a WG wouldn't have to be Miss Marple to put two and two together should you have to put up a negative or a neutral.
Hell even a positive can make you a target lest you mention the unfluffy towls, the dodgy Comms, or the slightly toothy BJ.
And as we all know.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
Might be worth setting up a different profile if you think you are planning a long punting career.

Offline Courtney

Just a little bit of advice for the future.
Quite a few of the girls read this forum to see if they are mentioned.
I noticed your AW name is the same as your forum name so a WG wouldn't have to be Miss Marple to put two and two together should you have to put up a negative or a neutral.
Hell even a positive can make you a target lest you mention the unfluffy towls, the dodgy Comms, or the slightly toothy BJ.
And as we all know.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
Might be worth setting up a different profile if you think you are planning a long punting career.

+1

OP I would change your adultwork username if I were you.

Offline clansman660

Noted gents, I've sorted that now thanks for the heads up.

Offline solway

Body and outfits look top class on her profile.

Offline clansman660

Body and outfits look top class on her profile.

I can reliably confirm her body is tight, tanned and definitely well looked after.