Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elite-Jessica - Incall - Amazing Punt  (Read 4720 times)

50 review(s) for Elite-Jessica (40 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline djunior91

External Link/Members Only

Service: One hour incall - ended up staying a little longer with no extra charge
 I would say 80 minutes or so total time spent excluding shower

The Plot:  Sent her a message via text to arrange booking, was given address and told to call on arrival. Location was a tidy apartment in central london.
Once paperwork sorted, started with some DFK and then OWO. Jessica is really nasty and if you are chilled she can come across as intimidating, etc rimming you or without asking, or testing the waters and putting her fingers around your ass.

The sex was pretty good, but nothing crazy to write home about.

She also put my dick in her ass and that was pretty unexpected but i went with it and smashed away.

Few visible scars due to surgery but her body and pics are exactly as is on her profile. Definitely not a GFE but you are guaranteed a blast and definitely not a clock watcher

Overall i would rate the service 8.5/10

Offline delta69

External Link/Members Only

Service: One hour incall - ended up staying a little longer with no extra charge
 I would say 80 minutes or so total time spent excluding shower

The Plot:  Sent her a message via text to arrange booking, was given address and told to call on arrival. Location was a tidy apartment in central london.
Once paperwork sorted, started with some DFK and then OWO. Jessica is really nasty and if you are chilled she can come across as intimidating, etc rimming you or without asking, or testing the waters and putting her fingers around your ass.

The sex was pretty good, but nothing crazy to write home about.

She also put my dick in her ass and that was pretty unexpected but i went with it and smashed away.

Few visible scars due to surgery but her body and pics are exactly as is on her profile. Definitely not a GFE but you are guaranteed a blast and definitely not a clock watcher

Overall i would rate the service 8.5/10

How big are her tits

Online PilotMan

Whereabouts did this punt take place, and how much did you pay?

Offline deg_dilemma

Her AW profile says she's a size 10 but she looks more like a, what, 14/16 you reckon?

Offline justpassingthru

So Jessica has been a regular for me for a few years now. Done a couple reviews but she is perfect for my needs every time. As for size she has proper hourglass figure so waist is about size 12 but ass and tits make her look bigger but has a flat stomach. If that makes sense.

Offline djunior91

Whereabouts did this punt take place, and how much did you pay?

An apartment in central London
£400

Offline djunior91

Her AW profile says she's a size 10 but she looks more like a, what, 14/16 you reckon?

I would say she’s a size 12/14. Definitely not a size 10. And I guess as she’s fairly short it highlights her curves but also her body / weight more

Offline Bassman

An apartment in central London
£400
A bit more in for on location would be nice, area, closest station etc.
Helps people plan/decide.

Online PilotMan

A bit more in for on location would be nice, area, closest station etc.
Helps people plan/decide.

Exactly, Central London is vast in terms of time to travel.

Zone 1 stretches from Aldgate East to Notting Hill Gate or Elephant & Castle to Edgware Rd - I don't usually bother reading about Punts on the West side of town, as it's too far to travel.

Her current location is showing as Aldgate East.

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 04:32:11 pm by PilotMan »