Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Question I’ve always wanted to ask SP’s but never have  (Read 2102 times)

Offline bbanks

Why is it that so many girls make a point of seeing/NOT seeing black or asian punters on their profiles? I’m neither black nor Asian so I’ve never had any awkward situations but I have definitely been asked via text in the past (before a first meet) if I was white British or not. Just curious I suppose   :unknown:

Offline cunnyhunt

Because they do not want to meet with punters who may be from their cultural background and May in a roundabout way know them.

Offline Weatherman21

A Thai lady once told me she didn’t like Indian men due to bad experiences with hygiene and found them rude.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Online Mixedracegeordie

As the name says i’m mixed race so i always think twice about booking if someone says no punters of colour.

I have seen WGs of all backgrounds in the past and only really had bad experiences with Roms/EEs.

Assume there’s many reasons - some might just be racist, others might have a perception about hygiene/language barrier/cultural bias. Think some have said they don’t see black guys be ause they’re too big which i suppose is s rubbish excuse.

I have messaged in the past if a profile is silent saying i assume they have no issue with mixed race guys and no one’s ever said they wouldnt see me.

Offline Youngpunt95

As the name says i’m mixed race so i always think twice about booking if someone says no punters of colour.

I have seen WGs of all backgrounds in the past and only really had bad experiences with Roms/EEs.

Assume there’s many reasons - some might just be racist, others might have a perception about hygiene/language barrier/cultural bias. Think some have said they don’t see black guys be ause they’re too big which i suppose is s rubbish excuse.

I have messaged in the past if a profile is silent saying i assume they have no issue with mixed race guys and no one’s ever said they wouldnt see me.

Also mixed race and always find it difficult to answer as I am English with no accent other than a teesside one however wouldn't want to to turn up and the girl thinks I'm not English. I usually say yes I'm English but quite tanned due to grandparents heritage which gets about a 50/50 positive response. 100% the girls right to have their preferences and has never left me feeling anything towards them, apart from gutted I'm missing out on a potential worldy