Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Review advice  (Read 354 times)

Offline shaft10

Guys

What are the rules on posting reviews on touring WG's ? i.e. I had a punt a while ago (before i joined UKP) in Newcastle with a WG who is based in the South East, I have posted a review in the South East section today but another member from the SE section suggested the review should be posted in the NE section ??

If this is the case, my next question .... how do I move it ??

Apologies for sounding like a thick cunt   

Offline johnny34

Guys

What are the rules on posting reviews on touring WG's ? i.e. I had a punt a while ago (before i joined UKP) in Newcastle with a WG who is based in the South East, I have posted a review in the South East section today but another member from the SE section suggested the review should be posted in the NE section ??

If the booking took place in the NE the review should be in the NE.

Just report your review & ask for it to be moved to the NE section  :thumbsup:

Offline shaft10

No worries will do, cheers Johnny34  :thumbsup:

Offline Kev3773

Guys

All reviews are welcome, I would make people aware that the meet took place over 9 months ago though,  as a lot can change in that time  :hi:

Offline shaft10

All reviews are welcome, I would make people aware that the meet took place over 9 months ago though,  as a lot can change in that time  :hi:

Cheers Alfie  :drinks: I've added a post to the review thread stating when it took place  :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

Guys

No need to apologize Shaft. We ALL know your a "Thick Cunt".................. :P  :D :D :D :D :D

Sorry Dude, just couldn't resist it................... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mansell

A couple of years ago I posted one of a girl I saw when I was "touring" and in her home town in the NE section. Because she was a popular girl I though others might like to see her if they ever went down south. Interestingly some did and have since said so. But some didn't like that I had put it there. Didn't really matter and is still there. But convention is post in the area you saw her.

Offline shaft10

No need to apologize Shaft. We ALL know your a "Thick Cunt".................. :P  :D :D :D :D :D

Sorry Dude, just couldn't resist it................... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:hi: :hi:

I'm also a miserable cunt but that made me chuckle S-M  :D :D :thumbsup: