Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Victoria Tedesco - Glasgow  (Read 3788 times)

27 review(s) for TsVictoriaTedesco (24 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Happyjose]

Offline Happyjose

Comms

Easy enough. Professional and friendly. Sorted same day

Serviced apartment near M&S Argyll St. Busy location, but no worries.

Physical

Pictures accurate. Nice slim body, bolt ons, smooth decent sized cock. Made an effort with hair/makeup and wore nice black lingerie, attractive and feminine

Services

DFK, OWO

Overall

Decent punt. Wanted to scratch an itch, so to speak. Found her friendly, professional, and accommodating. Wasn't interested in fucking her or being fucked (though she asked several times - guess she's only human). Just wanted lots of foreplay, which she delivered with enthusiasm. A few minutes into the session she whipped off her panties to reveal an already hard, fairly impressive cock. Quite a trick. Overall, her enthusiasm and attractiveness won the day

Had been thinking about a TS encounter for a while, and wasn't sure how I'd feel afterwards, but actually came away feeling better than I do after most female encounters.

Didn't feel rushed at any time. Would go back if the mood caught me

£150/60mins.

Tel +447549851718

External Link/Members Only

- I should point out that I have been known to rib TS reviewers in the distant past, so now I've confessed, am fully prepared to take it on the chin if that was you

Bet I'm not the only one though......

Offline S.X. MacHine

Good review, ya pervert!  :D
Seriously, there's a good debate going on in the General Discussion section at the moment.
I might, perhaps, dip into the pleasures of Ms Tedesco next week, if she does Edinburgh.

Offline Happyjose

Good review, ya pervert!  :D
Seriously, there's a good debate going on in the General Discussion section at the moment.
I might, perhaps, dip into the pleasures of Ms Tedesco next week, if she does Edinburgh.

22nd to 25th according to her AW

:rolleyes:

Offline jeanphillipe

was my first experience with a t.s too, very accommodating and friendly and does make you feel at ease.

i get the feeling Victoria has a high sex drive, after a few mins of foreplay her anaconda popped up, huge thing. that did make me a bit unsure , but i had made it clear pre booking that no anal sex just oral and fore play.

facially looks better in person than her pics t.b.h and makes an effort in to appearance

Offline J_H

Comms

Easy enough. Professional and friendly. Sorted same day

Serviced apartment near M&S Argyll St. Busy location, but no worries.

Physical

Pictures accurate. Nice slim body, bolt ons, smooth decent sized cock. Made an effort with hair/makeup and wore nice black lingerie, attractive and feminine

Services

DFK, OWO

Overall

Decent punt. Wanted to scratch an itch, so to speak. Found her friendly, professional, and accommodating. Wasn't interested in fucking her or being fucked (though she asked several times - guess she's only human). Just wanted lots of foreplay, which she delivered with enthusiasm. A few minutes into the session she whipped off her panties to reveal an already hard, fairly impressive cock. Quite a trick. Overall, her enthusiasm and attractiveness won the day

Had been thinking about a TS encounter for a while, and wasn't sure how I'd feel afterwards, but actually came away feeling better than I do after most female encounters.

£150/60mins.

Tel +447549851718

- I should point out that I have been known to rib TS reviewers in the distant past, so now I've confessed, am fully prepared to take it on the chin if that was you

Is that where Victoria dropped hers on you?!!

Seriously, she was one of my first TS punts, four years ago ('she could give most straight WGs a master-class in professionalism in the bedroom and in running a business') - obviously still at the top of her game.

As somebody says, a bit of an anaconda in her pants, too!

Offline whiskyfan

so now I've confessed, am fully prepared to take it on the chin

It's usually £50 extra for that. :sarcastic:

Seriously though, Victoria has a great reputation and as a result is very popular. I've made several attempts in the past but never even managed to get her to answer the phone never mind get to the booking stage. :(
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 05:56:54 pm by whiskyfan »

Offline princerico

seen her twice, she's very professional and dirty fun.

She only tops now, unless she has changed since I saw her about 5 months ago.

Offline winkywanky

£150/60mins.

Tel +447549851718

Fair play to you Jose  :hi:.

As for taking it on the chin, I bet you'll hold your mouth open next time  ;)  :D

Offline winkywanky

seen her twice, she's very professional and dirty fun.

She only tops now, unless she has changed since I saw her about 5 months ago.

I think Jose managed to fight her off  :cool: