Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XXDOMINATRIX - Glasgow  (Read 519 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5222081) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Loki

External Link/Members Only

recently seen her for a half hour incall at £80.

fast enough on the comms, she's in pollockshields in the flats with underground parking.

not quite the 26 years old as stated... could add 10 on to that....pics are accurate as far as shape goes, could have a decent pair of tits, but I only seen the large cleavage.

flat was dirty, and first thing out her mouth was 'I've just finished with someone else', so operates a revolving door :rolleyes:

services were... meh.... they were OK..... I just wasn't feeling it... just general Domm stuff, nothing too outrageous...

on the way out, she was chatting a bit more, she ain't Colombian.. says Spanish and has a small child (not sure if it was in the flat, I didn't hear)

asked 3 times for me to put positive feedback on AW... that ain't going to happen, not that I'm registered on there anyway...

:thumbsdown:

Offline cigano8

Thanks for review was considering a visit

Offline ulstersubbie

Not a proper Domme, the genuine ones don't have a revolving door policy. Thanks for the review, will definitely avoid this woman.