Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: saucyscorpio78 from Loughborough  (Read 1221 times)

Offline steve8p

Just wondering if anybody has any experience of meeting this lady from Loughborough as I can't see any reviews anywhere.
She certainly looks good from her profile on AW
Banned reason: Non-Punter\Troll flooding boards with requests for recommendations
Banned by: Ali Katt

leicesterper

Hi, I had an hour with the said lady around 3 years ago.  She is a plump girl next door kinda girl, very eager I wanted a bit of Dom thrown in and she acted strict and did the job well.  House was a dump, bed was fucked ended up, shagging in the living room.  What she did was done well owo and also good toy show while I was tied to the bed.  Nothing mind blowing but a good sound session

Offline steve8p

Sounds good to me as I am seeing here next week and liking forward to letting her have my full load .
Banned reason: Non-Punter\Troll flooding boards with requests for recommendations
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Just wondering if anybody has any experience of meeting this lady from Loughborough as I can't see any reviews anywhere.
She certainly looks good from her profile on AW

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Look under my post. There is one review on her.

Offline lborocd1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Look under my post. There is one review on her.

She’s a nice lass - had her last year and she sucked me off petty good. Face was quite nice and girl next door in the looks department :)

Offline ReusN97

where abouts in loughborough is she based? im local want to be on the safe side

Offline Conviolo

If memory serves right, estate not far from University.

I've seen her, she's plump, a bit like the 'mum next door' type.

Takes a cock well, and sucks a cock well. Her place is a bit messy though.