Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Oriental Derby  (Read 642 times)

jellymonkey

External Link/Members Only

OK, first off, I know I should of expected nothing good because I used Viva Street, but lunchtime today my phone wouldn't connect to AW and I was horny as hell. Saw the ad and thought, ok, I know it won't be the girl in the pics as the chinese usually rotate every week, but I will give it a go.

Sent off a text and within minutes received a response with an address and directions to get into the flat. I was 10 mins away so replied back with the questions do you kiss and do you do OWO. Yes was response so set off.

Small sparsely furnished flat above a shop in Uttoexter Road area, was let in and shown to bedroom by Chinese guy. On reflection, I guess he was the person replying to texts.

WG in the room was obviously not girl on photo, but I expected this. Late twenties, slim and trim with a small set of boobs.Seemed attractive and friendly enough so paid cash for 30 mins. (£60). We both stripped off and I lay face down on the bed and started with a massage.

This was good as a massage, but was in no way erotic. Back, shoulders and legs, and no where near the important bits. After 10 mins, I turned over and decided I needed to get on with this. She grabbed hold of the old boy and started to wake him up. Without condom I'm asked? £20 extra. Not prepared to pay so on with the glove and oral starts.This was not bad, Not brilliant, but not bad. Her body is positioned so I cant get hold of anything other than the tits, but these were nice and soft.

Get her on all fours and take her from behind. Feel like I'm doing all the work so get her on her back for mish. Move in for a snog and she moves her head. Oh well, pump and dump it is. Filled the bag and climb off.

She helps me dress and the man lets me out into the street.

Overall, not good, but a neutral because she wasn't awful, and was friendly enough. As a fuck and go it served its purpose. Hopefully AW will be available to me when the urge comes next time.

Offline NervousJ

Did you have to go through a padlocked metal type door to get upstairs. Sounds like the place I went....

jellymonkey

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Thanks for the review, I gave that place several chances years back and it's a 90% fail rate so I don't return, surprised she was young this time, usually an old bird and to be fair you don't want to kiss them, the Chinese don't seem to do toothbrushes.