Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natasha Black - Derby  (Read 2785 times)

Offline surfman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anybody been to see Natasha for one of her massages. Are they as straight as she says or are there any extra's offered. I went to see her a few years ago at her home where she did all services and I think she also worked at a massage parlour elsewhere.

Any help would be appreciated in what she offers and how good the actual massage is please.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Apparently it just massage and hand job from what I've read, she did do full service a few years back but not anymore, I've heard her massage is highly recommended though at this point I've not made it to see her but have considered it a few times.
Give her a call matey for clarity on what's available.

Offline Desimonic

+1 Spot on Iloveoral, massage only . Shame she stop full sex as she was good :P

Offline Bigbadgeorge

I'm a regular with Natasha and I have to say she's one of the best when it comes to erotic massages. Not only is she very atractivve but she has an amazing body too. She is very good with her hands and she'll soon have you hard as a rock.
Like you said, she no longer offers a full service but she will get naked for you and touching is encouraged. She gets very turned on towards the end and will often play with herself and will let you help her. She is one of the best in the midlands when it comes to massage with hand relief only.

Offline Picti

I met her when she offered a full sexual service and she was very good and highly responsive. This was toward the end of her time as a WG, she had completed her massage training and qualification, and she seemed intent on pursuing that rather than full service prostitution. So I imagine that she offers only massage with some lower level services. I'd consider seeing her again if she extended into proper nuru, but I'm not really interested in massage and HE when for a few quid more I can have a more sexual experience.

josh2201

You wanna see the state of her husband! Unreal, waste of a gorgeous woman, can find on facebook if you get her number to book her

Offline Dipper

You wanna see the state of her husband! Unreal, waste of a gorgeous woman, can find on facebook if you get her number to book her

Why’s this relevant ?

Offline cock custard

The number I have doesn't work on FB.
Always worth a visit, amazing body, attractive, and can get your cum flying everywhere