Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sofia Big Tits  (Read 3782 times)

Offline doyouforgetit

Wow! Anyone in Leeds (or Liverpool in the next couple of weeks) who can TOFTT? She's not coming to London unfortunately otherwise I would have been first in the queue

External Link/Members Only

Offline sparkus

Offline Followyourdick

Europe’s biggest tits ffs!  They are fucking monsters :scare:

Offline markballoon

They certainly are a fine pair.

Offline stevedave

Something tells me she will have back problems in later life!

Online southcoastpunter

They certainly are a fine pair.

each to their own and all that - but fine pair? Really? they are awful!

Offline lillythesavage

each to their own and all that - but fine pair? Really? they are awful!

Yep, once they go past a certain point, they get ugly.

Offline Mrcambridge69

Her profile and likes list are very minimal. That said 30 minutes with those giant tits would be an interesting experience. Good luck to anyone who gives it a go.

Offline RAJEC

No doubt plenty of crusty spaff between those milk monsters  :lol:

Offline qarma

No doubt plenty of crusty spaff between those milk monsters  :lol:

That's put me right off!  :lol:

Offline Bogof60

Blimey.
They aint puppies.
They are fully grown Newfoundlands :scare:
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Are these natural or enhanced?! Agree she looks like an absolute behemoth though.

OP with a username of Do You Forge Tit not surprised you're interested?!  :lol:

Offline YorkshireLad

48 years old? I’m betting her photos are at least 10 years old

Offline Sibiu

I actually feel sorry for her with tits that big and heavy. She is a prime candidate for breast reduction surgery.

Offline KerachiDope

I’d prefer a phat ass over huge monstrous tits any day.

Offline Mrdashing

One to keep an eye out for when she’s in liverpool

Offline sparkus

TBH a quick flick through the gallery put me right off.

Offline The man

Cleary some of you find that such extreme size is unattractive or downright ugly but there are still plently of people (myself included) who dream of tits this big! As long as they're natural (these clearly are) then the bigger the better :wacko:

Offline bdyno

Cleary some of you find that such extreme size is unattractive or downright ugly but there are still plently of people (myself included) who dream of tits this big! As long as they're natural (these clearly are) then the bigger the better :wacko:
I'd rather see these than a big pair of fake comedy boobs.

Offline Plan R

The 'tit cheese' accumulating under those will be on an industrial scale.

Offline suttonporksword

With the way the food prices are going we will all be wanting to nosh on her mamory undercarriage soon

Offline RAJEC

The 'tit cheese' accumulating under those will be on an industrial scale.

:lol:

Offline vindici

Wow! Anyone in Leeds (or Liverpool in the next couple of weeks) who can TOFTT? She's not coming to London unfortunately otherwise I would have been first in the queue

External Link/Members Only

I met her once a few years back, not in the UK mind you. She was such a miserable sod when we had the "meet and greet" that I walked.

I've gone for a fair few of these "grail" big tit punts and in my experience it's 50/50 if you get an acceptable service or just totally scammed.

They know that there is either 0 or very little competition in this boob class, so some of them take the fucking piss.

Offline Punterperson1971

Tits that big are a turn off for me

Offline Mr Sinister

I met her once a few years back, not in the UK mind you. She was such a miserable sod when we had the "meet and greet" that I walked.

I've gone for a fair few of these "grail" big tit punts and in my experience it's 50/50 if you get an acceptable service or just totally scammed.

They know that there is either 0 or very little competition in this boob class, so some of them take the fucking piss.

Exactly Alice 85jj is notorious for this awful attitude. Don't see the point of Sofia not too different from Big boobs Bella who's similar in size, VFM and who's never really tried to play that game.

Used to be a boobs man like you on the grail but London dried up years ago.

Offline sparkus

Exactly Alice 85jj is notorious for this awful attitude. Don't see the point of Sofia not too different from Big boobs Bella who's similar in size, VFM and who's never really tried to play that game.

Used to be a boobs man like you on the grail but London dried up years ago.

I must have got her on a good day (in 2016). Her prices were also fairly reasonable too then.

TBH the tits were just too big, but she was attractive and a good fuck and her flatmate joining in at the end was a bonus.

Offline Mr Sinister

I must have got her on a good day (in 2016). Her prices were also fairly reasonable too then.

TBH the tits were just too big, but she was attractive and a good fuck and her flatmate joining in at the end was a bonus.

Yeah you must've as she has some pretty mixed views on here and other places. Many stated she didn't like her boobs being touched when you know 100% of punters are there just for that. Many of these massive chebbed "models" have egos as big as their chests.

Offline sparkus

Yeah you must've as she has some pretty mixed views on here and other places. Many stated she didn't like her boobs being touched when you know 100% of punters are there just for that. Many of these massive chebbed "models" have egos as big as their chests.

They were immense but it was all loose skin, there was little in the way of firmness and they were just overwhelming.  Fortunately I found her quite attractive (which really doesn't come across in pics) and as I said she got right into it.

Offline doyouforgetit

She's in London now. Seriously tempted...

Offline hunkybc

wow....i doubt she would be very agile in the bedroom!

Offline fudi_maar

Holy heavy hangers Batman!!

Those mammoth mammaries will probably be down to her knees when she takes her steel re-informed bra off.

They probably look WAY better in photos than in real life.

Offline v3cqjdpi

She's in London now. Seriously tempted...

I took the plunge a few days ago, £100 for 30 mins. I had to, with tits like that.

Fucking waste of £100 that was. I usually don't pay too much attention to the reviews of bad attitude etc, because so long as I get my fill of big tits I'm happy. But when bad attitude comes with a reluctance to let me touch her tits, I'm left thinking WTF?!

I'll write a proper review in the next few days.

Offline kingmg

I took the plunge a few days ago, £100 for 30 mins. I had to, with tits like that.

Fucking waste of £100 that was. I usually don't pay too much attention to the reviews of bad attitude etc, because so long as I get my fill of big tits I'm happy. But when bad attitude comes with a reluctance to let me touch her tits, I'm left thinking WTF?!

cheers won't bother now

Offline sparkus

I don't get it, it's her USP - why does she think people are booking her :unknown:

Offline Mr Sinister

I'm sorry but I have to  :D at this, so she is one of those, FFS a complete waste of money. Please write the review and get the word out.