Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The importance of Negative Reviews  (Read 1579 times)

Offline Suffolkseeker

HI Guys, i commented on a review today as it was only posted today despite the punter suggesting their experience was negative, a rip off and to avoid. Surely it makes sense that Negative reviews are posted urgently to prevent other members suffering the same. Does anybody else agree that a negative review posted early is probably more valuable than a positive review posted for somebody offering services who has already had additional positive reviews.

Sorry, I just feel this site is so valuable and something is lost if we don't share this opinion.

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

I agree in a perfect world this should happen but writing reviews straight away isn't always possible and it will be better to do a review even if late rather than none at all. As there has been a large influx of new members in the past few weeks there will be a load of old reviews (positive & negative).
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline JonasG

Definitely.

I always try and post any negative or neutral review ASAP. With positives I've posted some 1 or 2 months later.

Offline latecomer

I agree in a perfect world this should happen but writing reviews straight away isn't always possible and it will be better to do a review even if late rather than none at all. As there has been a large influx of new members in the past few weeks there will be a load of old reviews (positive & negative).
and it's been great to see how many Reviews our new members have already posted in the first month.

Offline contentguy

HI Guys, i commented on a review today as it was only posted today despite the punter suggesting their experience was negative, a rip off and to avoid. Surely it makes sense that Negative reviews are posted urgently to prevent other members suffering the same. Does anybody else agree that a negative review posted early is probably more valuable than a positive review posted for somebody offering services who has already had additional positive reviews.

Sorry, I just feel this site is so valuable and something is lost if we don't share this opinion.

The response was to criticise a member who had been here for a few days, for not leaving a review weeks ago.

Further, the comment was about Zara on the Edgware Road, so why are you posting about it in South East rather than London.  Or even better, start a thread in UK Punting General Discussion

Are you, a f*cking management consultant?

« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 08:50:15 pm by contentguy »

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Yet another new member who wants to change something that has worked for years.  :dash: You just worry about yourself and leave the running of the site to those who are tasked with the job of running the site.

There's a reason why members have 6 months to post a review, if you don't like it then feel free to log off and not come back

Offline HailWood

My priority is for my continued safety and discretion. Posting a negative review immediately which may be seen by the  subject or her mates/pimp potentially compromised this.

Having said that a negative review is potentially the most valuable for other members. Just write it in a timeframe that maintains reviewer anonymity would be my recommendation.

Offline contentguy

My priority is for my continued safety and discretion. Posting a negative review immediately which may be seen by the  subject or her mates/pimp potentially compromised this.

Having said that a negative review is potentially the most valuable for other members. Just write it in a timeframe that maintains reviewer anonymity would be my recommendation.

Written with the wisdom of a long term contributor who gets this hobby.

Rather than a Mgmt Consultant whom embarrasses himself in the thread he raised this issue in.
Started a thread in a different area so he could lead the discussion without  giving accent to his error.

I welcome newbies but as Davie says  :dash:

Offline Skeleton

Yet another new member who wants to change something that has worked for years.  :dash: You just worry about yourself and leave the running of the site to those who are tasked with the job of running the site.

There's a reason why members have 6 months to post a review, if you don't like it then feel free to log off and not come back

How to welcome new members  :dash:

He isn’t suggesting a change to the rules, just that negatives are more important than positives to help people avoid crap punts. Give the guy a break.

Online oddson1970

He isn’t suggesting a change to the rules, just that negatives are more important than positives to help people avoid crap punts. Give the guy a break.
+1

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator

I take it you missed the part where a member joined on 25th January 2021 has posted 6 reviews since, one of which was a negative from a punt last November and the OP of this gave him grief for not posting it sooner.
I don't wish to offend but as a community isn't it most important to post a negative review almost immediately. Sorry you had a bad punt and felt ripped off but surely the fact you had this in November and post this on January 29th means several others may have suffered the same fate without needing too.

We should all ensure all negative posts are prioritised over a good review.
He seems to want people to post reviews before they are members. To put it bluntly it has nothing to do with him or anyone else when reviews are posted and no member should be pressurised into posting before they feel it is appropriate.

Little question for you, how many of this OP's posts have been deleted and what do you know about his post history.

When you answer those questions then you can criticise any moderation decisions I make.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator

Offline nike

To the op and the newbies. It has already been mentioned but I will clarify it for u.
Posting reviews straight away can lead to the punters anonymity being threatened.  I for one will wait  , usually, before reviewing, precisely for this reason. :hi:

Offline Suffolkseeker

Guys whilst i know my intentions were good it seems this subject has caused a stir. So apologies from a nooby who made a mistake.

I did send anujok a pm apology as soon as i realised my mistake.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Guys whilst i know my intentions were good it seems this subject has caused a stir. So apologies from a nooby who made a mistake.

You are making the same mistake as a lot of new members, you don't give yourselves a chance to get used to the site, how it works or what is acceptable.

I don't suppose you will know that the time limit for posting reviews used to be 12 months until it was reduced to 6 quite recently.

I still expect some comment from  Skeleton and oddson1970 with regard to their posts.

Offline Suffolkseeker

You are making the same mistake as a lot of new members, you don't give yourselves a chance to get used to the site, how it works or what is acceptable.

I don't suppose you will know that the time limit for posting reviews used to be 12 months until it was reduced to 6 quite recently.

I still expect some comment from  Skeleton and oddson1970 with regard to their posts.

I did know the duration is now 6 months but thought it was to be extended to 12 for new members.

Offline stevedave

My priority is for my continued safety and discretion.

What he said.

It's just common sense, remove yourself as much from the event as possible.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
I did know the duration is now 6 months but thought it was to be extended to 12 for new members.
Did you know it used to be 12 months for everyone though. It was reduced to 6 to try and get reviews a bit closer to when they happened without jeopardising discretion. It has been extended for new members to give them a chance to make a contribution.

Offline JonasG

What he said.

It's just common sense, remove yourself as much from the event as possible.

Depends really. I'm assuming most use a punting phone.

Not much they can do even if they realise that's the guy I saw today who has just posted a review, you're long gone. Just a random username on here or AW and a punting phone number.

Unless I've forgotten something.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 04:23:50 am by JonasG »

Offline Foxtail17

I try to post any negs as soon as I feel it will not compromise my identity. I have posted one less than 10 minutes after the punt ended I was so pissed off. It saved a punter a wasted journey later that day.

Offline Hobbit

It's always good to give it some time before posting any review to give yourself time to reflect on it and write it in a state of clarity. Discretion and anonymity are vital so it's good to leave it for a few weeks I find so that the girl can't work out who you are. Remember, a lot of hookers read UKP regularly and with so many white knights floating around like fairies around a broken tooth, one needs to be careful to preserve their identity. :hi:

Offline LLPunting

PSA:
What identifiable details are "anonymity claimants" disclosing to an SP, let alone a shit SP, that can bounce back on you, given you're supposedly precious about your anonymity?

Paranoid about being secretly filmed or photographed?  Mugshotted on some "dangerous punter" website?  Worried your unique identifiable marking or trait will become tiktok famous?

The vast majority of SPs, good or bad, have zero inclination to fill out a review or report on an inconsequential randy shit who dared to complain about paying for sex.  The kind of person who will go to the trouble of logging a vindictive report on a "reputable" SP safety site
should've been ringing your alarms way before you got into any delivered service oriented complaints.

A punting number should not be on a contract so you can shed it like you're Jason Bourne if you're truly concerned.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 12:14:41 pm by LLPunting »

Offline HailWood

What identifiable details are "anonymity claimants" disclosing to an SP, let alone a shit SP, that can bounce back on you, given you're supposedly precious about your anonymity?

Paranoid about being secretly filmed or photographed?  Mugshotted on some "dangerous punter" website?  Worried your unique identifiable marking or trait will become tiktok famous?

The vast majority of SPs, good or bad, have zero inclination to fill out a review or report on an inconsequential randy shit who dared to complain about paying for sex.  The kind of person who will go to the trouble of logging a vindictive report on a "reputable" SP safety site
should've been ringing your alarms way before you got into any delivered service oriented complaints.

A punting number should not be on a contract so you can shed it like you're Jason Bourne if you're truly concerned.
Not every punter has completely isolated their online presence from their mobile number. I have now as I got caught out some years ago but managed to rescue a very risky situation.
Also I do not want SP’s easily linking my AW ID to my UKP ID. Though some regs managed to do that easily enough.

Offline Jomoore

Despite 2020 being a punting disaster period I do have a few punts which I could have reported on given the current temporary 12 month time limit.  However, in one case it's of a lady who has permanently moved on, and in the other cases of not only ladies who are unlikely to return (from China) but also a premises which looks to have permanently shut down.  So I didn't think a report on any of these would have any value.
Is that the correct approach?

Offline LLPunting

Despite 2020 being a punting disaster period I do have a few punts which I could have reported on given the current temporary 12 month time limit.  However, in one case it's of a lady who has permanently moved on, and in the other cases of not only ladies who are unlikely to return (from China) but also a premises which looks to have permanently shut down.  So I didn't think a report on any of these would have any value.
Is that the correct approach?

The Chinese (and the operations of other nations) tend to move premises so the women could well return and the operation's reputation likewise.  Mention the number in the ad used if the ad is no longer available or the operation isn't (in)famous, especially for scams as the numbers tend to float in the cesspools of sex for cash.

Offline JonasG

PSA:

Right? I thought I was missing something.

If you're using your normal number then you're just asking for trouble. And if you're so paranoid about leaving reviews quickly and getting caught out but also at the same time you're using your main number then it's a bit hypocritical. For the record I have no problem when punters post their reviews but this reasoning seems a stretch.

Your anonymity will never be comprised if someone knows your username on here, it's not ideal but your anonymity isn't on the line, same as if it's linked to your AW account. (Again not ideal but you won't be outed and you're still anon. Anonymity, safety etc aren't on the line.)

But they can't get to you at all.

Simple steps like a punting phone, fake first name, no specific details of where you work and live and park your car away from their flat and house is enough. And obviously don't post specific details on here or AW.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 01:27:51 pm by JonasG »

Offline Hobbit

Right? I thought I was missing something.

If you're using your normal number then you're just asking for trouble. And if you're so paranoid about leaving reviews quickly and getting caught out but also at the same time you're using your main number then it's a bit hypocritical. For the record I have no problem when punters post their reviews but this reasoning seems a stretch.

Your anonymity will never be comprised if someone knows your username on here, it's not ideal but your anonymity isn't on the line, same as if it's linked to your AW account. (Again not ideal but you won't be outed and you're still anon. Anonymity, safety etc aren't on the line.)

But they can't get to you at all.

Simple steps like a punting phone, fake first name, no specific details of where you work and live and park your car away from their flat and house is enough. And obviously don't post specific details on here or AW.

You're right that it's important not to leave any identifiable detail in the review, especially if you're writing a novel like review. But I still like to leave it a while to be safe and especially if it's in between a neutral and a negative as a few days to think about it can help to decide.

Offline FLYING BLUE

I will post my reviews as and when time & other considerations allows me to.

Offline threechilliman

I will post my reviews as and when time & other considerations allows me to.

As above. I attach more urgency to red/grey ones so as to limit the damage to others. Green ones are posted when I get round to them.

Online RedKettle

PSA:

As has been said many times security is a personal matter - if I feel I have a reason to delay to protect myself I do not give a fuck for your view.  Too many on here believe their circumstances and views should be adopted by all.

Offline smiths

As has been said many times security is a personal matter - if I feel I have a reason to delay to protect myself I do not give a fuck for your view.  Too many on here believe their circumstances and views should be adopted by all.

I agree with you, its up to a punter to decide when to review, BUT if a punter posts on another punters negative review saying he experienced the same before the reviewer don't be surprised if 1 or more other punters mention why didn't he do a review to warn others. But yes its a reviewers choice and I wouldn't know his security and safety set up. What I do know from reading punting forums for 12 years is many punters didn't use punting phones and who knows how many don't now.

Offline JonasG

He wasn't really trying to push his view from what I gather, just trying to find out what exactly were others POV on it like I was.

People can post reviews when they want and it's up to them but it doesn't mean we can't discuss ways how exactly our security and anonymity could be comprised on here.

If someone doesn't have a punting phone and doesn't wish to get one then it goes without saying he should be paranoid about security.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 06:08:11 pm by JonasG »

Offline contentguy

And now I’ve got an apology pm from you.  If you think you’ve been a bit of a twat, why not post it in the thread so we all know.  It will save a lot of time saving pms to all the thread participants. 

But FFS, I do wonder if you’re in the right place.

Offline Suffolkseeker

And now I’ve got an apology pm from you.  If you think you’ve been a bit of a twat, why not post it in the thread so we all know.  It will save a lot of time saving pms to all the thread participants. 

But FFS, I do wonder if you’re in the right place.

I did earlier in the day so I'm not sure you caught that.

Offline contentguy

I did earlier in the day so I'm not sure you caught that.

:scare:

Have you considered mumsnet?

Offline Suffolkseeker

:scare:

Have you considered mumsnet?

ok, so I apologised to the actual member, i've apologised on the thread and I also apologised to you and Daviemac. I have also remained Civil throughout all the Angry comments. Can we draw a line under this now please?

Offline OakTree

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hows that?  :hi:

« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 08:07:28 pm by OakTree »

Offline contentguy

..... I have also remained Civil throughout all the Angry comments......

What angry comments?

Offline GorillaWarfare

I've had a SP link my UKP account to my AW account from a positive review of her on here (I have different names on here and on there) so logic would dictate it's possible to do the same from a negative. As always in this game, don't leave a paper trail. There are some girls on AW who won't see someone if they know they're a UKP member.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I've had a SP link my UKP account to my AW account from a positive review of her on here (I have different names on here and on there) so logic would dictate it's possible to do the same from a negative. As always in this game, don't leave a paper trail. There are some girls on AW who won't see someone if they know they're a UKP member.

It's not difficult to work out who a punter is on both sites by cross referencing reviews etc.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bollocks to them the judgemental cunts.  :music: :music:

My UKP and AWank IDs are the same and always have been.  :hi: :hi:

« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 08:39:44 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Online RedKettle

I agree with you, its up to a punter to decide when to review, BUT if a punter posts on another punters negative review saying he experienced the same before the reviewer don't be surprised if 1 or more other punters mention why didn't he do a review to warn others. But yes its a reviewers choice and I wouldn't know his security and safety set up. What I do know from reading punting forums for 12 years is many punters didn't use punting phones and who knows how many don't now.

Agreed. I do post negative reviews very quickly, but I respect other people’s choices to delay if they want to. To me every genuine review on here is great and I am not about to start nitpicking with them about when it was done or the style etc etc.

I punting for years without a punting phone, cannot believe it now. It was reading UKP that made me get one, plus the punting email and punting car.

Ok so the last one may not be true....

Offline Horseman

Agreed. I do post negative reviews very quickly, but I respect other people’s choices to delay if they want to. To me every genuine review on here is great and I am not about to start nitpicking with them about when it was done or the style etc etc.

I punting for years without a punting phone, cannot believe it now. It was reading UKP that made me get one, plus the punting email and punting car.

Everyone needs to decide for themselves how soon they feel comfortable posting reviews after a meeting.

When it comes to negatives then ideally it would be same day.

If we're talking Scam or theft or any equally bad thing BEYOND merely a shit service then I do think we should all endeavour to get that information out there ASAP.

Online advent2016

Unless it's an obvious B&S, often I like to give a provider a second chance to give better service especially if up until then she had all positives by respected (long term) members   :hi: here.

At present  I'm not punting much and I almost expect to get poor service even though often rates are higher.

Offline smiths

Indeed, not up to me of course but my overall view about reviews on UKP is why change a good thing, the system has been working well for years. Its certainly helped me locate good WGs and avoid bad ones.

Loads of WGs and they cant ALL be lying have posted many punters have emailed them from work email addresses and/or business phones which have a company message on them and/or parked up right outside in vehicles with a companies logo on it. I think a significant amount of punters do not use dedicated punting phone and/or email addresses. Hopefully most who read UKP do but even then I am not convinced on that. And its unknown how many punters don't care about such things, and how many just don't think about such things. Its always been advice on here to use those dedicated phones/email addresses.

Offline LLPunting

Security is indeed very personal but also something we'd all like to be successful at so if you believe you're making your punting more secure by withholding negatives about SPs you're not going to see again then please point out the kinds of things you're hoping she forgets whilst you delay.  You're a punter of self-evidenced experience with opinions you project on this site don't be coy.

A decent agency won't hold a deserving review of a bad SP against you, confirming they act in subsequent good faith is good business for them (and their reputable girls).  If they threaten to dock your loyalty discount or blacklist you for speaking out then that's a behaviour we'd want to know about in keeping with the ethos of this site.  Anything less makes a punter complicit.

Offline LLPunting

Was this an SP who only takes bookings through AW or insists punters have AW feedback before she'll consider you?

Offline petermisc

While I do agree that negatives are more important than positives, it is equally important not to say anything that allows the SP to identify you.  Unless you want to get blacklisted on the SP noticeboards.

If an SP has robbed you, then review asap.  If it is just that you personally didn't enjoy your time with her, then that is nowhere near as urgent.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Indeed, not up to me of course but my overall view about reviews on UKP is why change a good thing, the system has been working well for years. Its certainly helped me locate good WGs and avoid bad ones.

Loads of WGs and they cant ALL be lying have posted many punters have emailed them from work email addresses and/or business phones which have a company message on them and/or parked up right outside in vehicles with a companies logo on it. I think a significant amount of punters do not use dedicated punting phone and/or email addresses. Hopefully most who read UKP do but even then I am not convinced on that. And its unknown how many punters don't care about such things, and how many just don't think about such things. Its always been advice on here to use those dedicated phones/email addresses.

I reckon you are correct and that the majority of punters don't give a shit albeit not having a punting phone/email address is IMHO courting disaster.

I'm not reliant on MrFF as he's a made up fantasy that can be easily discarded as I'm really Spartacus.  :hi: :hi:

« Last Edit: January 31, 2021, 12:14:12 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Everyone needs to decide for themselves how soon they feel comfortable posting reviews after a meeting.

When it comes to negatives then ideally it would be same day.

If we're talking Scam or theft or any equally bad thing BEYOND merely a shit service then I do think we should all endeavour to get that information out there ASAP.

There's a very high chance of outing yourself doing that.  :scare: :scare:

Happened to me many years ago now, before UKP, as the cunts had CCTV etc.

I had to ditch my whole punting persona because of it and start again.

In the case of threats of violence, theft etc the "review" should be given to the police first NOT on here IMHO.  :hi: :hi:

« Last Edit: January 31, 2021, 12:20:45 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Online RedKettle

Security is indeed very personal but also something we'd all like to be successful at so if you believe you're making your punting more secure by withholding negatives about SPs you're not going to see again then please point out the kinds of things you're hoping she forgets whilst you delay.  You're a punter of self-evidenced experience with opinions you project on this site don't be coy.

A decent agency won't hold a deserving review of a bad SP against you, confirming they act in subsequent good faith is good business for them (and their reputable girls).  If they threaten to dock your loyalty discount or blacklist you for speaking out then that's a behaviour we'd want to know about in keeping with the ethos of this site.  Anything less makes a punter complicit.

We were talking about delaying not withholding.

Suggest you look back on the many security related threads on here for guidance as over the years there has been much discussion about why you would delay a review for a period. Indeed it was recommended as standard practice by some.

Personally I like to break the link for the WG between my visit and the review, whatever the grade. Various ways I do that and allowing a few days or more to pass is often,  but not always one of them. AS I said above I have posted negative reviews quickly but if others want to wait that is entirely up to them.