Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Evolution of "likes" list...?  (Read 441 times)

Offline Fuggedaboutit

OK, apologies if similar is posted elsewhere (I did look, honest...)

What changes (if any) do you think SPs have made to their AW likes list over the years/in your punting experience, in terms of stuff you used to think was quite rare for them to offer, but now seems prevalent?

For example, when I started punting (and ok this was pre internet) there wasn't really the differentiation between GFE/PSE. Certainly, a lot of younger SPs these days have an AW tab which seeks an SB arrangement. Strap on also seems to be something a bit more "mainstream" than it was say 5 years ago.
Alternatively, have you been able to persuade e.g. a regular SP into trying something not on their list?

Thoughts?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2021, 08:13:18 am by Fuggedaboutit »
Banned reason: Obsessed with discussing drugs despite previous temp ban
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Stevelondon

A little off tack, but something that always gets up my nose.
An SP's list of services can be quite extensive. Yet on contact asking for something that is there in black and white. There comes a response that she does not do that etc.

So why have it on the list in the first place then,

Laziness I presume.

Offline StingRay

An SP's list of services can be quite extensive. Yet on contact asking for something that is there in black and white. There comes a response that she does not do that etc.

Laziness I presume.

Could be an indication that she didn't write her own profile?

Offline LLPunting

It's been so many years I can't even recall if likes lists were ever that dependable.

I can only ever recall people being frustrated with the likes of OWO and OWO (at discretion) both being on a list and therefore raising doubt about services on offer.

I've never put much stock in a list that has or hasn't been deliberately edited, even less so in recent years where AW profiles are traded/swapped/dropped.

Same applies to agency profiles over the many years.

You can only rely on what you negotiate in the room with any SP without a reliable rep (and as some recent reports have shown, you can't always trust them).

Few are the SPs who genuinely try to introduce all their "likes" without request into the encounter, despite the fact that they aren't supposedly "at discretion" and are included in the price.

Offline B4bcock

Laziness I presume.

Usually to lure punters in.   The longer the likes list, the greater the number of potential bookings.   Once you have made payment "at discretion" kicks in or "Ees esstra bby"  -  usually a lot "esstra" so you either refuse and go without or cough up and what seemed like a reasonably priced punt turns very expensive.

Offline JaMesPunTer

I sometimes contact the sp via adultwork email and ask about certain things I require in a meet. Often get the response that the list is of things the sp likes but does not actually do in a meet! :dash:

Offline Bryan11

I like when sp lists both anal and bareback

It’s usually a good sign to avoid

Offline Vic69

• Service Provider
When I started out I put sploshing in my likes list, I had a vague idea it involved food, few years later I tried it out.......ewwww, cold jelly in my belly button, custard in my hair.....no thanks never again.....its off my likes list!!!