Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: strange AW error message  (Read 548 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I decided to indulge in a 60p private gallery and this is the response from AW. Does it mean I do not have spend privilege or the lady who has the gallery does not have spend privilege? And what is spend privilege?
thanks

The following problem(s) were detected:

Exchange Error: Source Member does not have spend privilege.

Offline theoldmaggot

I decided to indulge in a 60p private gallery and this is the response from AW. Does it mean I do not have spend privilege or the lady who has the gallery does not have spend privilege? And what is spend privilege?
thanks

The following problem(s) were detected:

Exchange Error: Source Member does not have spend privilege.

I am getting a message about not having the spend facility enabled.

Due to the number of members reporting attempts to defraud each other, we have had to put some restrictions in place whilst investigations into such allegations can be made.

If you are seeing this message, one of the following may be true:

You have failed to fulfil a Webcam or Phone Chat booking (and do not have sufficient credits to refund the client should that be deemed necessary)

You have transferred credits to one of your aliases

We have been alerted to suspicious credits activity

Another member has reported you for a breach of our User Agreement
This is not an exhaustive list, there are other reasons why you might see this message.

So that we may lift this restriction quickly, you should consider any activity that you may have been involved in recently that might appear to be suspicious or have given another member cause for concern.

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 03:14:42 pm by theoldmaggot »

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Thanks t o m,

I logged in again and it worked, I opened the gallery - without further ado.
HP