Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tips for getting the most out of a 4 hand massage session  (Read 3285 times)

Offline The_stoic

Hi folks

I’m after a little advice from my fellow NW brethren, if I may.

I’m booked in for an hours 4 handed at a well reviewed and well thought of massage establishment in our neck of the woods.

It’s something I’ve never experienced before and I think I’ve gone a little crazy as it’s been so long since I’ve been able to do anything ‘for me’ so to speak.

Can anyone who has experienced such a session offer me any tips as to what is likely to make the session as enjoyable as possible as, in all likelihood, I’ll probably be a little rabbit in headlights and not sure what to do, as it will no doubt be very different being in the room with two ladies.

Review will follow towards the back of next week and yes, it will be my first.

Thanks guys

Offline Buttplug

It would very much depend on what the ladies let you do. Assuming they are ladies! :rolleyes:

Offline The_stoic

They are indeed ladies.

I’ve heard it varies but no FS.

Offline KeenPunter

Ask for HE from one at the start and HE from the other at the end.  Unfortunately unless you have 2 dicks you're just paying double the money with no a huge amount of extra benefit.  Some people have lots of money to throw about though

Offline 23Rangersman23

Good question fella. I can only give you my experiences and see what others say. Its good to ask about extras beforehand so you know if you will get anything more. If they are not on offer then a good 4 hands massage has both girls taking it in turns on each body part, shoulders, back, backside, upper and lower legs and kinda moving around the table doing a part each before moving to the next. On the turn it’s the same with the added bonus of you can see the girls too. I don’t get handsy with the girls unless extras are on offer.
If extras are available make sure you are upfront about what you want, include all that you want and see where they go with it.
Normally at the business end of the massage I like to have both girls naked with one of them sitting on my face while the other delivers the hj. It has only happened a few times that one is one my face while the other is sitting on the old chap and if you get that then that’s a very good four hands indeed! Good luck and most of all enjoy it.

Offline The_stoic

Thanks buddy. That’s really useful.

I don’t know what’s on offer extras wise for this but I know from first hand that they usually are.

I like the point about saying what I like and seeing how it pans out.

One thing I certainly know is that I can’t wait.

Cheers.

Offline Tightpants

Pretty much agree with Rangersman.

4 handers can turn into an expensive session if you are not careful.
Agree what you are after before you start because once you get the horn on and they start to whisper in your ear is will be difficult to say no. Don't forget you are paying both women.
Hopefully the women are in sync or I find 4 handers can be a bit of a distraction for the massage part.
For me 30 minutes rather than an hour is sufficient.
Before lockdown my preferred option was a good hour massage from one woman followed by a 4 hander HJ. (£40+20+20) at the end.

Must admit that a 4 hand cock an ball play is a wonderful experience provided that it is slow and sensual and not rushed.

Enjoy yourself.

Online Carpy

I have only done a few and generally they have always been underwhelming. Although I had a four hand massage with Nid in atherton once which was great.

The highlight for me is always getting a girl to stand on each side, and with one hand each they wank you off while they are holding hands. Visually looks great  :D

As said though your generally just paying for a wing man/woman to stroke your leg while the other gives a HE

Offline JRWK

As said though your generally just paying for a wing man/woman to stroke your leg while the other gives a HE

In a way you are right - but there is always the gem to be unearthed, usually through more luck than anything.

As an example, I had a 1 hour 4 hand booked a year or so ago at Pink Peony in Liverpool.
Coco could only do the last half hour, so it was a 1 on 1 massage for the first 30 minutes with the other girl,
this 1/2 hour consisted of a good but brief massage, some RO and a very good BJ from her

Coco duly apeared but within minutes she was giving me her customary great HJ while the other girl was sitting on my face

Definitely an experience!

Offline Princealbert1985

I've been wanting a four hand massage for a while, and now I'm hearing during them you can possibly get one to sit on your face is mind blowing for me !

Bar Pink, can you recommend any others?

Offline JRWK

I've been wanting a four hand massage for a while, and now I'm hearing during them you can possibly get one to sit on your face is mind blowing for me !

Bar Pink, can you recommend any others?

Haven't been for around 12 months, but if you can get to Southport, then Chaba in Tulketh Street is the place

Offline KeenPunter

I have only done a few and generally they have always been underwhelming. Although I had a four hand massage with Nid in atherton once which was great.

The highlight for me is always getting a girl to stand on each side, and with one hand each they wank you off while they are holding hands. Visually looks great  :D

Didn't know Nid offered this, who was it with?

Offline ISTS2005

Bai Yok do it but I've gone off them recently, seems the more you visit the shorter the sessions get!

Offline mexicola

How far ahead did you book this massage ? Let's hope we get a field report  :lol:

Offline photoclicker

Where are you thinking of booking

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

Bai Yok do it but I've gone off them recently, seems the more you visit the shorter the sessions get!

Bai Yok isn't as raunchy as some others described here but then I've never paid for naked or B2B. However, for £50 + £20 HE for an hour four hand, it's cheap and cheerful. If younger Yok, the gaffer, she can be chatty and flirty at the start and finish but more subdued when it's time to relax. Because of covid, they've upgraded from a mattress in the floor to pukka massage tables that are easier to change covers on for cleaning.

Don't think I've ever felt short-changed on time, but then I usually start and end with a shower. Some other girls in the past has been lacklustre in their attentions if the other girl is doing all the hard work but not recently.

In my experience, unlike Chinese parlours and WGs, you only pay one lot of extras here, not twice to each. For example, I enquired about four hand at Cathy's in Denton and there's no discounting. One hour four hand with HE is £110, with OWO is £190!!!

Good luck with your search. EM

Offline The_stoic

How far ahead did you book this massage ? Let's hope we get a field report  :lol:

I booked it well in advance. I need to as my work diary fills up so fast that I need to plan quite a way ahead. Yes, there shall be an FR.

Offline Princealbert1985

Bai Yok isn't as raunchy as some others described here but then I've never paid for naked or B2B. However, for £50 + £20 HE for an hour four hand, it's cheap and cheerful. If younger Yok, the gaffer, she can be chatty and flirty at the start and finish but more subdued when it's time to relax. Because of covid, they've upgraded from a mattress in the floor to pukka massage tables that are easier to change covers on for cleaning.

Don't think I've ever felt short-changed on time, but then I usually start and end with a shower. Some other girls in the past has been lacklustre in their attentions if the other girl is doing all the hard work but not recently.

In my experience, unlike Chinese parlours and WGs, you only pay one lot of extras here, not twice to each. For example, I enquired about four hand at Cathy's in Denton and there's no discounting. One hour four hand with HE is £110, with OWO is £190!!!

Good luck with your search. EM

Thank you very much for this!

Offline fastcar669

Currently enjoying a four handed massage carried out by a mother daughter team - yep, its good  :D. Search for Yana in South East