Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Massage  (Read 680 times)

Offline gazmac2020

I have read many a review now, good bad and neutral, of Thai Massage..This is something i havent tried as yet, always opted for a Punt in a good old knocking shop..

However, i am tempted to try one, but am probably going to be a bit spacific.
Must be..

Good looking
Speak English
Get tits out
Preferably go the whole hog...

when looking at the links to the various establishments around, there are no pictures?  Am i missing something?

Can anyone advise any fit Thai girl in and around Bolton, Leigh, Atherton, Chorley Wigan ?

TIA

Offline Cord_the_boy

Head over to Sawasdee in Oldham and settle the “Janny tits in or out” debate for us once and for all  :D

Offline KeenPunter

I have read many a review now, good bad and neutral, of Thai Massage..This is something i havent tried as yet, always opted for a Punt in a good old knocking shop..

However, i am tempted to try one, but am probably going to be a bit spacific.
Must be..

Good looking
Speak English
Get tits out
Preferably go the whole hog...

when looking at the links to the various establishments around, there are no pictures?  Am i missing something?

Can anyone advise any fit Thai girl in and around Bolton, Leigh, Atherton, Chorley Wigan ?

TIA

If you want them to go the whole hog then just search for Thai on AW is the best bet.  If you want a HE and perhaps to touch some tits then go to a thai massage place.  The first option is actually the cheaper of the two.  It's very very rare that they do more than HE and if they do you pay through the roof.  I managed a BJ from 6/10 and all in all it costs me £100, could have got a really attractive girl to do it for much less