Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rose Blackpool - Bispham  (Read 1702 times)

Offline Allyj1309

I don't suppose anyone has seen this newbie?

Considering TOFTT, can't find any info anywhere. Wondered if anyone had any info before I go ahead and book.

£50 for 30 mins seems cheap.
External Link/Members Only

Offline rovers9475

might give this one a shout 2 owo n cim not bad for the price

Offline Mi-Go

She does French Kissing but not GFE.  Doesn't that seem contradictory?

Online scutty brown

I think we discussed this woman around a year ago, and the consensus belief was probably that she was the girl who used to have the backstreet massage parlour on Red Bank Road -can't remember her name

Offline pawndoktor

If it is Debbie she's not 25 by a long way. Prior to being on Red Bank Rd she was nearby off Hastings avenue and thats nearly 20 years ago. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=263461.0

Offline Laid_back_bloke

She the one that two websites. Heaven/hell, one all innocent just therapeutic massage. The other implied more available.

Thought she went driving busses/trams. 

Offline potter92

Think it might be the same girl I saw in Preston a few months ago. Good punt, reasonably priced.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=295376.0

Offline fleetwoodsimon

Profile gone !
External Link/Members Only

Shame if it was 'Debbie' - often wondered if she'd return but as far as I'm aware she's still driving on Blackpool Trams.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Profile back up, anyone actually punt this one  :unknown:

Offline fleetwoodsimon

Rebranded profile from previous incarnation - Not convinced this is as has been mentioned Debbie but would be keen to see her if it was for old times sake etc.  Hope someone can get a visit and do a review so we have some feed back to go on.

Offline BP

Those are not Debbie's tits on that new profile.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Those are not Debbie's tits on that new profile.
Always unsure whether to punt a girl when there are inconsistencies on a profiles pics, she has 2 pics where you can see the bottom of her back, 1 has a tattoo and 1 doesn't, makes me wonder if the pics are of her  :unknown:

Offline fleetwoodsimon

Really needs someone TTOFTT on this one and give the full SP 

Offline BP

Really needs someone TTOFTT on this one and give the full SP

Well maybe break your duck?