Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Manchester nostalgia  (Read 10296 times)

Offline tesla

And who else met George Muppet?!

met him once, he barged into a parlour in Burnley many years ago, the receptionist was just shutting the door after letting me in, he just pushed in. Then he demanded to be seen first, but the receptionist was having none of that and let me take the only girl working, she did say some thing derogatory about him as she showed me to the room.
He was wearing his flat cap.

Offline LeedsGent59

Not me; but I never heard of anybody - in any walk of life - who was so universally disliked, as he was by the SP community. He really was a scumbag, wasn't he?

His methods were certainly dubious to say the least, HA, but I'm wondering if anyone ever found his guides useful given that the first one was published in 2004 when AW was in its infancy. I'd still love to see Tiffany Tees who featured on the cover of his first one but she's too far away for me.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Vanbarn

I was driving down kingsway this afternoon  and remembered the parlour that used to be above the shops on the corner of green end road and kingsway.
Anyway it got me trying to remember the name. Was it saphires?
It wasnt there long from memory

Offline Numberone

Galaxy? Maybe that was round the corner?

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Galaxy? Maybe that was round the corner?
Galaxy? 2 Elmsmere Road by Fog Lane
« Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 02:24:09 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline Vanbarn

Galaxy? 2 Elmsmere Road by Fog Lane
No it was corner of green end rd. Where the aldi is now

Offline psb

It was taken over by Marcia I think

Offline Access

Not Manchester nostalgia, but does anyone remember Mandy from Liverpool?

Damn she was sexy

External Link/Members Only

Offline Numberone

And that post made me think of mandymac. Poor thing

Offline cpw_19

went to the shithole in bolton where nikki was the star performer, shower hanging off the wall  and bed springs banging away where not good points !!

happy days ...

Bunny Club! Now that's a blast from the past!

One of the shitholes I remember going to was a random 3am trip to Dolly Mixtures (the brothel above the old "bookshop" on Shudehill), where I had a surprisingly good 2 girl, with one of the girls egging me on to do her mate harder and harder at the same time as having her finger up my arse :lol:

Offline george r

Bunny Club! Now that's a blast from the past!

One of the shitholes I remember going to was a random 3am trip to Dolly Mixtures (the brothel above the old "bookshop" on Shudehill), where I had a surprisingly good 2 girl, with one of the girls egging me on to do her mate harder and harder at the same time as having her finger up my arse :lol:

thats it the Bunny Club  :thumbsup:

Offline James10

I could write a book ! I started punting in 1998, my first ever parlour experience was Salon 24, and strangely Ive never been back since. It was just as I was starting to use the internet at home but the default source of info was the MEN, which is why I ended up there. It was an unremarkable punt but set me on a course to ruin ! My next punt was The Toucan and from there I branched out to WFB where I eventually got banned for writing a negative review and naively admitted it to the receptionist. Apparently the owner 'wanted a word with me'  :lol: I did have a good Sunday morning hangover punt with a blonde called Shannon who was equally as fucked from the night before but fucked my brains out for 30 minutes on a 4 poster bed.

Next stop was Karens where Stephanie introduced me to the joys of rimming, I also met Jade The Brummie Biscuit and the infamous Karen, although I was never brave enough to tackle her !  Went to the place in Burnage (Hayley's?) a few times, had a great session with Lady Penelope who had the poshest put on accent I ever heard. Using another site I discovered Arabesque (yes I know now) and actually had some cracking punts there, and was never offered BB. I once got a bbbj off a gorgeous young fit receptionist there. I remember the site of her arse as I followed her upstairs. Then came The Bunny Club in Bolton and many a two girl with Nicky and Sophie, as well as one session with her 'sister' Jane. I also shagged an American bird there who said she was from Hawaii and had a clunge like an otters pocket  :cool:

I tried Sandys a few times but it always felt like a production line. I met Tina T, although she was a bit underwhelming as well as a few other forgettable punts. I also used to visit Diana Jamesons, I remember it was above a garage or something, the standout punt being a lass called Andi.

Now you've got me thinking !

Scarily this is like a mirror image of my early punting days. Started in 1998 too and was never away from the Toucan, Hayley’s, WFB’s deadly triangle. Had some crazy, fun and funny experiences. I haven’t been in a parlour for at least five years and last time I went it had a colder, clinical vibe than what I remember. Don’t think I’ll ever go back to one now, but that wa a great era for fun and frolics.

Offline marcius2018

I remember a place which I think was called "The boardroom". It was up a few fights of stairs in an old warehouse building and doubled as a swingers club in the evening. It was fairly near where Sheridans is now. I had a few excellent sessions there back in the early 90s.

Offline Grey Eric

Who remembers Casey the little black girl at the Toucan? She was up for anything.
Best parlour in my opinion was the Gallery. It was more expensive than the others but the girls were top notch. Definately no dogs in there.
The receptionist whose name I cant remember set up in Eccles with some of the girls after The Gallery was closed down. Unfortunately it didnt last long.

Offline Moby Dick

Who remembers Casey the little black girl at the Toucan? She was up for anything.
Best parlour in my opinion was the Gallery. It was more expensive than the others but the girls were top notch. Definately no dogs in there.
The receptionist whose name I cant remember set up in Eccles with some of the girls after The Gallery was closed down. Unfortunately it didnt last long.
Yeah I remember Casey, very popular at parties.

I also knew her from numerous places before then in Sheffield.
Wonder if she is still working, must be late 50s now?

Offline Grey Eric

Last I heard of her was shortly after Toucan was closed down. She was in Huddersfield working a couple of  which have since closed. I am not sure how old she was then but had a very nice body. Would certainly like to try her now if anyone knows where she is.

Offline boltonagain

One of my first was at the toucan (was it called something else before that?), Tiffany introduced me to dom there, I remember her dragging me into reception where the receptionist and 2 other girls were sat and making me lie on the couch while she rode my face with the other girls taking turns to play with my cock (tenner each). Can’t believe no ones mentioned TJ’s which was my go to after there, Alex the receptionist who became Victoria the WG was the horniest & filthies I’ve seen, never had a bad punt with her, was a whizz with poppers. Late night punts in Jackies were a regular trip too, used to see a dark haired girl called Gypsey who was gorgeous and filthy.
Did anyone else used to count how many ads there were in the MEN and then count how many they’d visited, I was up to about 60% of them by the time they stopped them.

Offline pegman8

Brings back memories seeing Galaxy from Didsbury mentioned.
First went there in the late 80's  Used to see a lady called Chrissie. She was a redhead and natural too as they nearly had pubic hair then.
Then in the early 2000's I started to go back there and saw Kellie a few times.
Never had a bad punt there even though the decor wasn't the best.

Also used to go to Le Chic in Ashton. A tit wank from the busty Emma who was receptionist was always good.

Fond memories.

Offline Access

I remember her. She used to go wild with anal. Her eyes would roll back into her head.
I remember once though she was (I think?) drunk and tried to slip me in her ass bareback, thankfully I could reach for the condom and get wrapped before it got too wild.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 02:50:38 pm by Access »

Offline Grey Eric

So it wasn't just me then. That was her all over and I don't think she had to be drunk.

Offline blueboy85

Does anyone remember Xanadu's in Blackfriars St. You went down some steps. It was a swingers club at night but a massage parlour in the day. There was also a place on Portland Street where the entrance was also down some steps.

Offline boltonagain

went there once just before it shut, was a strange set up because you could wander round and chill and then just approach someone if you wanted to play, i think it was about £30 on top of the entry price. quite a ahorny experience, i had a shower in like a public shower room and got a BJ in there

Offline Backstreetboy

I have been told some wonderful tales about Xanadu but never saw much real action taking place, except for one night after a conference in the hotel opposite.

Strolled in to find a world record gang bang attempt in progress - fluffers, two girls getting their lights banged out, bus loads of guys - and cameras and lights.

I didn't hang around! 

Offline marcius2018

Does anyone remember Xanadu's in Blackfriars St. You went down some steps. It was a swingers club at night but a massage parlour in the day. There was also a place on Portland Street where the entrance was also down some steps.

Went with a female friend once...to the swingers club on a Saturday night.
Turned out there was a birthday Party for one of the staff....didn't see any action apart from cliques standing around talking....gave it 2 hours then left!  :(

Offline Trotter671

Saw this thread revived again :thumbsup: Roxy from TWL (think she was at Sandys before this?). Petite FAF brunette Scouse lass, cousin of Kerry who was at Sandys. Top notch naughty GFE (loved slapping my cock against her tongue and cheeks  :angelgirl:
Had the pleasure of both these girls a few times :yahoo:

Offline markmark13

I remember a place which I think was called "The boardroom". It was up a few fights of stairs in an old warehouse building and doubled as a swingers club in the evening. It was fairly near where Sheridans is now. I had a few excellent sessions there back in the early 90s.

"No.1 The Boardroom" it was called. Bloody hell that's a blast from the past! I went there a few times, mostly to see a busty blonde, can't remember her name, who also featured in a "Manchester Swingers" video.

Offline Blackpool Rock

The Gallery was on my radar as the girls did look FAF but I never went there as it was always just a bit too far out of my way when I had Sandys etc a bit closer to home.
I always planned to visit when I was travelling up / down the M6 but didn't quite get round to it and then it shut down.
I believe they were shut for "tax issues" but I also heard allegations of underage girls however that could just be the rumour mill in overdrive.
Think they shut around the same time as The Wondergirls in Bury (now GFE) were also closed for tax reasons

Offline Grey Eric

Don't think they would have been closed for having underage girls. I certainly never saw anyone who looked very young and I went there quite a few times. As I recall there was supposed to be an issue between the owner and the receptionists but who knows as anything you are told in such places has to be taken with a pinch of salt.
One of the receptionists was very full on. She got to know the regulars and tried to match the girls to the customers individual tastes. Asked me what I would like on one occasion and from then on always tried to get the girl to strip naked for me in the reception area before we went into the room. Most girls would agree provided of course I was the only customer there at that time. Never had that kind of service anywhere else and at no extra charge either!

Offline Adig

I had my first experience of being rimmed by brummie Jade (I think that was her name) at Karen’s in Levenshulme. Used to frequent Indulgence in Dukinfield (Emma was my regular) and Le Chic in Ashton a fair bit.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Don't think they would have been closed for having underage girls. I certainly never saw anyone who looked very young and I went there quite a few times. As I recall there was supposed to be an issue between the owner and the receptionists but who knows as anything you are told in such places has to be taken with a pinch of salt.
One of the receptionists was very full on. She got to know the regulars and tried to match the girls to the customers individual tastes. Asked me what I would like on one occasion and from then on always tried to get the girl to strip naked for me in the reception area before we went into the room. Most girls would agree provided of course I was the only customer there at that time. Never had that kind of service anywhere else and at no extra charge either!
I take it you mean you don't think there were any underage girls rather than the authorities wouldn't have closed them if that had been the case

Offline Cimex

I visited the Gallery several times in the late 90's when working in the NW. There were some lovely girls working there but I can't recall seeing any that looked like they were less than about 23/24. It could get busy at times but you could always tell before you even got into the building as you could hear the washing machines and driers going flat out.  My impression was that the receptionists ran quite a tight ship and everything was always clean and well maintained - except the waste pipes for the showers and spa's which seemed to be linked so that the waste water would back up  :(   

Offline Grey Eric

Yes Blackpool Rock that was what I was trying to say. As Cimex says most girls were in the early 20s. All FAF and without the conveyer belt set up so noticable at Sandys. £60 for 30 minutes but you get what you pay for.

Offline Buttplug

Does anyone remember Xanadu's in Blackfriars St.

I went one Saturday night on my own. Seemed a lot of drunken lads with a few couples. One girl got up to dance on a little stage in the back room. Got a few interested. She did a bit of a strip down to her undies the her partner asked if we wanted to go in a private room. About four of us followed them . They both got striped and she started sucking him off . I started to have a wank the others were a bit shy. Her partner then said she will blow you if you put a rubber on. She had a bag full. On it went and I moved in . Had a bit of a munch on her. Then straight into fucking her. I didn’t last long . Moved out of the way and the next one got on top. I stayed to watch. After no. 2 did the business he left the room and one of the others did a runner. After the third did the business I was getting a stiffy again so went for it again . All the time her partner just sat there wanking. A very enjoyable night . I think you paid £20 entry and they gave you two raffle tickets for two cans of beer. Suppose to get round licensing laws.

Offline Vanbarn

No it was corner of green end rd. Where the aldi is now
Was it called the hidden gem.or something like that. Through a white door then upstairs to a flat. Went a few times myself

Offline Shanks

His methods were certainly dubious to say the least, HA, but I'm wondering if anyone ever found his guides useful given that the first one was published in 2004 when AW was in its infancy. I'd still love to see Tiffany Tees who featured on the cover of his first one but she's too far away for me.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 

Hidden Image/Members Only

I remember this twat , he was a prick but got himself a load of cheap fucks with his guide 🤣🤣

Offline Shanks

Wonder Lounge parties used to be Great, snacks, beer and wine and the girls would come out a pole dance before you fucked them

Offline Shanks

I had my first experience of being rimmed by brummie Jade (I think that was her name) at Karen’s in Levenshulme. Used to frequent Indulgence in Dukinfield (Emma was my regular) and Le Chic in Ashton a fair bit.

Was she the same Jade who went to work at Sandys , brunette brummie with a fantastic arse. One of my all time faves

Online hornypunter

Was she the same Jade who went to work at Sandys , brunette brummie with a fantastic arse. One of my all time faves
Don't think so. As I recall Jade at Karens was blonde. Think she retired after leaving Karens.

Offline Baggieboy

I remember her. She used to go wild with anal. Her eyes would roll back into her head.
I remember once though she was (I think?) drunk and tried to slip me in her ass bareback, thankfully I could reach for the condom and get wrapped before it got too wild.

This girl was the wildest ever, she tried to do exactly the same with me the very first time she saw me, she succeeded in slipping me into her pussy uncovered but not her ass. She was such a huge risk taker with me and by the sounds of it, with every other punter. I don’t think she was at all stable in the head and I think she did a lot of drugs and alcohol too. I would love to know exactly what became of her, there was something very intoxicating and addictive about the lady but I’m sure I heard from someone that she eventually came to a sticky end sadly which wouldn’t really surprise me if true.

Offline Rack Admirer

I remember a really fit Thai girl at the Toucan. She was there around the time of Casey. Can't remember what she was called. Saw her a number of times. It wasn't my favourite parlour but I had some great punts there.

Offline Southernbloke

I’ve only started punting in Manchester in the past couple of years done La Maison, Ladybirds, Roses and Sheridans twice. Enjoyed all of them apart from La Maison.
Really enjoyed reading this thread, just wish I had been up here when Sandys Superstars was around.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I’ve only started punting in Manchester in the past couple of years done La Maison, Ladybirds, Roses and Sheridans twice. Enjoyed all of them apart from La Maison.
Really enjoyed reading this thread, just wish I had been up here when Sandys Superstars was around.
Prestwich SS is now open as Temptations, been a few times recently and the girls appear to be improving, also GFE in Bury is just round the corner from LMB

Offline Southernbloke

Prestwich SS is now open as Temptations, been a few times recently and the girls appear to be improving, also GFE in Bury is just round the corner from LMB

Yes thank you I knew that Temptations is the old SS venue. I am hoping to visit Phoebe there. Trouble is she works the days that are most awkward for me.

Offline sir wanksalot

The parlour scene around here was much more than Sandy Superstars. In fact, I would say the other ones were just as good.

Sandys brought to the punting game what Mcdonalds brought to the burger world and I had to applaud them for that

Offline Bustydusty

The parlour scene around here was much more than Sandy Superstars. In fact, I would say the other ones were just as good.

Sandys brought to the punting game what Mcdonalds brought to the burger world and I had to applaud them for that
I’d never even heard of Sandys til I joined this forum - generally went to Karens 1 and 2,occasionally Jackies
Karens was great £40 all inc (never heard of extra charges)

Offline Southernbloke

Someone told me the same on another forum.

Offline Clitheroelad

At my age if I donned a flat cap and mac I could probably pass for old George. Might give it a try see what reaction I get  :lol:

Hes still going by the looks of it External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 29, 2023, 06:50:37 pm by Clitheroelad »

Offline Baggieboy

I get very nostalgic thinking about many of the amazing girls I’ve seen since I started punting in the late 80s but also feel a bit sick when I think how much money I’ve also spent on all those punts over the years, don’t get me wrong, I don’t have regrets about punting, it’s largely been great fun but I couldn’t half benefit from even a quarter of the money it has cost me over the years.