Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ella Anais - Glasgow  (Read 2833 times)

25 review(s) for Ella AW (24 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline lovesexy

Goaded into writing my first review. Meeting a couple of weeks ago.

Links: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£140/h

A return visit to Ella and even better than my first. Perfect comms - through AW at first, then by phone.

Located in Govan.  Tons of parking. Nice, modern flat. Well appointed. Nice bedroom and bathroom,.

As has been said before, Ella has a bit of an alternative look - piercings and a bit of ink. Petite and good looking. She met me dressed exactly as requested, in her short, leather skirt, heels - and nothing else  :) Her tits are two lovely, wee mouthfuls with pierced nipples.

We had some great DFK - she's a lovely kisser as I groped her gorgeous bum through her skirt and felt her up under it. Then turned her round and lifted the skirt up for a little light spanking. After that I asked her to show me some toys. We chose a dildo and she used that while I joined in with my tongue until she came. Then I lay back on the bed and she knelt up and continued with the dildo and a wand for orgasm No. 2. (I love watching girls masturbate). Next up on with the condom (using her lips - which I always like) for some perfect OW. I asked her to keep it slow because I'm quite...trigger happy  :P. She has really great technique and managed to keep me on the edge. Then her on top - not moving at first - until I got my rhythm, with her above me, showing off those lovely wee tits at their best. Then onto doggy with her at the edge of the bed and me standing. By this time I was really ready to cum so I hammered into her, looking down at the sight of her gorgeous arse, her leather skirt still riding up around her waist. I came hard into her. Some nice chat after - a gentle end to a great session.

Offline ALDO12

Yeah she's one of Glasgows finest. I left with a huge grin as well
Banned reason: White-knight slagging off membership
Banned by:

Offline Clattypats

Goaded into writing my first review. Meeting a couple of weeks ago.
I don't see where you were goaded, so don't Fucking bubble  :cry: ...Calling established members "champion trolls" doesn't help either... :wacko:

univman

"After some re-education and strive for sustainability in this industry, I decided that offering unprotected oral is not worth the risk to my sexual health and that of my clients." From her AW profile. She certainly appears attractive. BUT I shall NOT be visiting her as this re-education appears spurious as there are several excellent girls who are not so "educated".  They are far from enterprising in folly, otherwise they would not be offering OWO.

Dalbeathie

I don't see where you were goaded, so don't Fucking bubble  :cry: ...Calling established members "champion trolls" doesn't help either... :wacko:

Aye what an arse. Well spotted.

Offline lovesexy

I was intending to be lighthearted. Apologies if that didn't come over properly.