Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nuneaton bigbumteaira  (Read 877 times)

Offline Sparked

So, fairly new to UKP will be writing reviews on new visits. Looking for some advice this time though.

There was an earlier post (in 2016) asking this, but didn't have any answers.

Has anyone seen bigbumteaira from Nuneaton?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Considering a visit but not sure if she would be worth the trip to Nuneaton?

Any help would be appreciated!

Offline Littlefoot

She has a magnificent arse! I haven't shagged a Dutch WG since the 1980's

Please keep us informed if you decide to see!

Can't believe she hasn't been reviewed on here already considering how long she's been around.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 03:33:33 pm by Littlefoot »

MarcT

So, fairly new to UKP will be writing reviews on new visits. Looking for some advice this time though.

There was an earlier post (in 2016) asking this, but didn't have any answers.

Has anyone seen bigbumteaira from Nuneaton?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Any help would be appreciated!

Saw her AW profile ages ago and just dismissed any likelyhood of pursuing it. Someone has definitely updated her profile and pics recently  :unknown: :unknown: the previous pics were low quality fully clothed - taken in a street setting. Remember thinking everything just looks dodgy and whilst I am not shy about TOFTT,  :timeout: I just thought FT.  :thumbsdown:

This thread here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=117215.msg1347924#msg1347924   is reflective of my thoughts, for which the more recent dramatic change in AW profile, coupled with a first post promotion, ensures that I will be keeping this well away from my wallet.

If that ass is really in Nuneaton then fair play, but by the looks of it £140 gets an A-Z that starts with a D and no shag.  :dash:  :dash: FT :dash:

The quest continues

MarcT

She has a magnificent arse! I haven't shagged a Dutch WG since the 1980's

Please keep us informed if you decide to see!

Can't believe she hasn't been reviewed on here already considering how long she's been around.

+ 1.

Her previous AW profile also claimed Nigerian so can only ASSume dual nationality  :sarcastic:

The quest continues

Offline Littlefoot

This post interests me, not sure how reliable it is though, as he never followed up with a review.

I saw her last week. She's very pretty, lovely bum and skin. Very chatty and friendly. I'd say it is her in the pics.

MarcT

Have to concur with you Littlefoot.  :hi: No review, and as far as I can tell he didn't even place another post.  :unknown:

The quest continues

Offline Sparked

Ah well, based upon your thoughts, links and a little bit of extra searching I will be giving this one a miss.

Normally wouldn't mind going to check them out, but alas I cannot be simply throwing time at these girls when I'm so unsure if they are who they claim to be! Spare time being hard to come across these days.

Will keep looking, though will soon have to just pick any to fix this current desire!

Thanks though :thumbsup: