Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BustierBabe, Yeovil = Time Waster  (Read 2128 times)

1 review(s) for bustierbabe53 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Azrael2015

I was travelling between Exeter to London on Friday and thought that a nice little detour would be a break from the driving so I phoned BustierBabe in Yeovil to see if she would be free.  She said that she had nothing booked so I said OK I should be there in about 1.5 hours, she said that would be fine and sent me a postcode and that I should phone her when I was about 20 mins out.  Got to 20 mins out and then called again.  The phone was busy so I drove to the postcode all the while calling and the phone was always busy.  Got to the postcode then texted to say I was in the street.  No reply to text so phoned again, this time it rang for a couple of seconds and then the call was rejected.  I got fed up with this and decided to sack the idea and carry on with my journey.  This detour took about an hour out of my day.  :dash:

Offline Azrael2015

Cheers Derrick, I forgot to put link.

Offline 381stBG

Hmmmmm. Nothing ‘babe’ about that.
Good lord.

Big Guy

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Crackpot11

Lucky escape me thinks... next time try External Link/Members Only - recommended

Offline Azrael2015

I have a strange kink about not so great looking women, some of the best sex I've had is with the plainer looking type they seem to try a little harder in my experience. 

Offline Uoti2

I have a strange kink about not so great looking women, some of the best sex I've had is with the plainer looking type they seem to try a little harder in my experience.

My "lard" comment wasn't meant as a jibe. As it happens, I have a similar thing for women of a certain age, size and shape, and I too have in the past been duly pasted on here for writing enthusiastic reviews of not-great-looking women. In fact, I might have been interested in booking this very SP, so thanks again for posting your review: you have potentially saved me time and money, had I been nearer to Yeovil.

And had I had a lard-on.  :)

Offline Azrael2015

Different strokes, for different folks.  If I've saved at least one punter from wasting their time and effort, then its been worth sticking my head above the parapet. :drinks:

Offline knightofthegarter

Quite right. Not my type but the forum is not here to criticize other members tastes in women. Just a shame this one wasn't  a tryer.

Offline Takeru92

Has anyone else here ever met her?
What is she like in terms of personality?
Banned reason: Reviving years old threads with daft question.
Banned by: daviemac

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Has anyone else here ever met her?
What is she like in terms of personality?
Will you stop reviving years old threads with daft questions.

Offline lean3591

Met her a few times couple of years back.  Larger lady but gave me a good time.  Greedy for cock but not money.  Not a clock watcher either. 
Would meet again. She is pleasant and fun.