Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Kim x - Birmingham (Touring)  (Read 1605 times)

28 review(s) for Hot Kim x (28 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5954603) (39 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline sanjman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Kim
£70 for 30min
I assumed CIM was available in price (no mention of extras on profile) and I didn't ask for confirmation beforehand.

Pros
Great comms. I texted her late one evening and was pleasantly surprised she was free so I started the 50 min journey straight away
Nice clean spacious apartment and free nearby parking (depending on time visited)
Great looking girl, cracking body, profile pics are a true likeness.  Although I will say the I felt the pics made her a look a little slimmer then she was.
Very enthusiastic girl, constant eye contact, lots of smiling, seemed really into the punt, wanting to provide a great service.
Good OWO technique and I partook in some RO action.  Very clean and Kim seemed to enjoy it.
Overall had a good time.  I gave her a massage for a short while, which she enjoyed.

Cons
Unfortunate that her kissing was not full on snogging.  Open mouth with some tongue action but no contact for long enough.  I kinda need that to qualify as GFE.

If the DFK action was better, I would have been back already.  I probably will visit again, next time she tours.