Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alton Chinese Oriental Massage , ZOE  (Read 5231 times)

westham1903

External Link/Members Only
I was just passing Alton and wanted to kill two birds with one stone, I stopped off for some cash from the HSBC opposite the massage shop, I wondered over to the door to have a nose as someone was sitting on the stool near the window i went in and asked are you the only one? then from the back was met by a fairly young 20 yo  dressed in little red dress ,, she was fit, she also had english accent, i couldnt resist, opted for half hour £30, she was very giggly and kissing me all over no tongues, my hands started to wonder and she offered b2b with he £50 i said no just he £20, as she prepared she said ok he and b2b £30, i readily accepted, off with the clothes lovely bod about a size 10, shaved , nice biggish tits, lots of nipple sucking and fingering was to be had,got very wet, then a very very slow hj, it was excellent, no clock watching at all ran over 15 mins, she said she is in basingstoke branch (on there website) from Sunday and said fs would be on offer , when i said how much she said just come next week and we will chat, all in all worth the visit to the cash machine in Alton.

Offline fartknocker

She sounds rather nice, what is her name? And why is fs available only in Basingstoke?
The mind boggles!

westham1903

if you read the report it clearly states her name , if you have ever been to the Alton shop you will know its very small with very thin walls , the basingstoke however is much bigger with proper privacy, Zoe actually said when i asked about fs im in Basingstoke next week come there and we will talk price, this could be a tease however she was very responsive to my fingers in Alton.

Offline fartknocker

Sorry, I saw that her name was there some time after I posted.
She seems to be worth a trip to Basingstoke.

joe.grundy

Interesting review - doesn't sound like the same Zoe I met there a couple of weeks ago.

Offline fartknocker

joe.grundy-tell me more about the Zoe you encountered.

joe.grundy

Hi Fartknocker. Have you read my review? The Zoe I saw certainly didn't have an English accent and I would have said only had a very limited grasp of the language. From recollection, I would have said that she'd had a child as her stomach was quite saggy as were her tits. The HR was quite rushed and so overall quite a different experience to the OP's experience.

Offline fartknocker

I hadn't but now have read your review of this girl, and I must say that this doesn't sound a whole bundle of fun for me.
So thanks for that, and isn't it strange that the same girl can be described so differently!
I was going to see her this week, but not now. Any other recommendations?

Offline Rhino12

Does anyone know if only this lady offers fs or if it is a general thing at the Basingstoke shop??

Offline Reggypunt59

From my experience of the Alton branch the girls change every 2 weeks so it's likely this is a different Zoe.

littlejon99

Does anyone know if only this lady offers fs or if it is a general thing at the Basingstoke shop??

Never been offered fs at the Basingstoke shop, or bj for that matter. Have received oral at the chinahealth place in Basingstoke but overall prefer the out of town place.
Saw a girl on Sunday who suggested if I saw her again would give me a little something extra but wouldn't say what.  Sunday was her first day and there for two weeks so will probably go back and see what happens.

Mike123

Has anyone seen this Zoe since ?