Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Katie – A Bucketlist Overnight Extraordinaire  (Read 5854 times)

29 review(s) for x Little Katie x (27 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
30 review(s) for Katie Skye 94 (28 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Headlines

Never has a 3/6 month wait been so worth it. LK is a complete and utter gem, and a newly crowned legend, as others will enthusiastically testify. Fantastically experimental, adventurous and encouraging. She willingly worked with me to push my boundaries and create an incredibly special overnight that I will never forget. Added to that, she is smoking hot and a completely lovely genuine girl with it. I’m smitten with her looks, attitude and personality and would do it all again tomorrow  :angelgirl:. If only.

For those that prefer a bit more news…

The Long Build up - feel free to jump to the night itself. This was my own personal journey to getting a booking with LK. Hopefully it will highlight the need to be patient with her at all times (she only sees about 15 clients a month) and in the absence of her AW profile the way she is possibly now moving to accepting newbie bookings. Still, expect to wait 3 months to see her if you are a newbie. I know this will put off many, but she is so worth it.

I first emailed LK in December about her proposed London tour and then via AW in March about visiting her in Bristol. To my surprise, she got back to me fairly rapidly in March and we discussed possible dates for April and May by text. Perfectly understandably, these did not develop due to LK’s hols and the subsequent shocking troll abuse she was subjected to. But she had texted me prior to her troll abuse and said she would “defo see me in May”, so when I gently reminded her of this early June, she was good enough to finally agree a long awaited date with me.

Being a first visit I was initially thinking of a 2 hour session, but after 4 hot reviews of LK over 2 weeks (thanks lp, Cisco, timstella , LZ-129  :hi:), I so wanted to maximise my wait and time with her, so I enquired about 4 hours and a possible overnight, not for a moment thinking it likely.

She responded: "I don’t NOT do overnights on a first meeting…would probably want to speak with you first though and find out a little about you……."

So we chatted on twitter direct chat for an hour. An incredible commitment on her part, given her reputation over comms. I put forward some ideas and she is so willing and imaginative to help shape your ideas. We loosely agreed some proposed antics and I asked her again about a possible overnight. I just knew from our live chat she would be so totally worth it:

LK: Have you done an overnight before ?
Me: I haven’t….would you like to be my first  ;) ?
LK: Yeah I would…..u sound really nice
LK: Ur coming to Bristol for little me
Me: I’M DEFINITELY COMING TO BRISTOL FOR YOU!

Overnight and proposed antics agreed we exchanged some non-live messages leading up to our evening. As she has agreed to accommodate me, I offer to cook for her and be her naked chef. She offers to help and mentions a maid outfit that she has twittered about. I locate it on Amazon - External Link/Members Only – but Amazon can’t deliver in time, so like PW I source it from elsewhere, albeit at an added cost + special delivery, not that I mind.

It’s not the only item I have been ordering for our night together. She’s very inspiring as I say.  :D

The night itself

So I arrive in the lovely Gloucestershire countryside where LK resides and she directs me by text to where her flat is. I buzz. It’s a little while before she opens but when she does, wow! She looks incredible in a figure hugging LBD and heeled brown sandals. Now for something I really don’t expect. She appears more nervously excited than me and genuinely admits as much to me, which just makes me adore her more, especially when she complements me on my looks which is very touching  :rose:. So, I take control of the champagne I’ve bought and we have a lovely getting to know each other chat on her sofa. With her gorgeous eyes, flowing blonde locks, svelte figure, gorgeous tanned legs and ever so sexy sweet multi toned accent I am dying to pounce on her, but totally respect that these are precious getting to know you moments that will serve me, and hopefully her, well for a great overnight. So I try and play it cool and content myself with light caresses and the odd stolen kiss. 

15 minutes later and LK shows me the rest of her flat. I’m impressed and know I’m in for a good night. We retire back downstairs and I let her open my box of pre-bought goodies which seems to excite her. With that, she leads me back upstairs and says she has plans for me.  :rolleyes:

Act 1

We kiss, fondle and begin to unclothe each other as she radiates hotness. She then says she wants me bound to her bed as she does naughty things to me. I’m happy to succumb, knowing I will get my chance to turn the tables later.

She binds me, only to realise she has left my boxers on  :D. Situation rectified, she proceeds to slowly cavort around the bed in her sexy black thong and tease me rotten with her hands, mouth and tongue before saying “and I’m not going to let you see my pussy either.” She then works her mouth down to my balls and cock and envelops me for a nice wet teasing bj. She then does remove her thong and positions herself in 69 and I get my first sight of the most perfectly shaped and toned arse I have ever seen  :P. I cannot resist running my tongue around and in to her arse. She tastes magnificently of Sex  :P. I then explore her fantastically cute pussy and again she tastes heavenly  :P. She then decides to straddle my cock, before riding me gently in cowgirl and then reverse cowgirl which is just an amazing sight to behold. She then unbounds me and we fuck in spoons, mish, cowgirl and doggy before I finally pop completely elated.  :D We take some time to recover.

Act 2

My turn. I decide to bound her and she insists on the bindings being tight. I now tease her unmercilessly, kissing and sucking her mouth, neck, ears, torso, breasts, navel, thighs, toes before working my way back up her body and to her pussy. She also begs for her nipple clamps, but we can only find one so my teeth substitute as the other for a while. Back to her pussy. Now I have to say LK has the most fantastically responsive clit and pussy I have ever come across and coupled with her moans, I know exactly when she is on the edge unlike any other girl…..and I deny her!  :cool: Not once, not twice, but 3 times or more before she is begging me and I finally get her release with my fingers in her arse and pussy and she cums once, twice and almost a third time. As Password commented, you would never imagine that such a sweet looking and talking creature could come out with such filthy/luscious comments, but she manages two here that I will never forget:

“Oh fuck me you are the best, the best, you really are the BEST at that” and

“S-H-I-T…….. why haven’t we got married ?”  :wackogirl:

I can only put these comments down to her being in a very heightened state of arousal, not entirely consciously meant, but horny as hell for my ego  :yahoo:. But there are others throughout the night, such as:
“I want you to fack me”, “I want you to violate me” etc. If only I could remember them all.

Anyway, I now fuck her in mish and cat with her bound and loving it, before she declares that she wants to “squirt all over my cock, lick it off me and swallow my cum”. Fuck me. So she stands above me, legs akimbo, with her doxy and within a minute she squirts like no girl I have ever seen before her all over my cock, balls and navel  :rolleyes:. I taste it as does she. It’s salty, slightly sweet and delicious. And then she proceeds to give me a great sloppy teasing wet dtbj before I take over for the last 10 seconds and wank into her sweet mouth. We kiss and fondle.

Somehow, 3 hours and 40 minutes have just flown by.  :unknown:

Act 3

Time to refuel and have something to eat. I don my apron and nothing else as Katie changes into the afore linked chamber maid outfit, accompanying thong, the feather tickler I bought and some sexy sheer black stockings and high heels. She looks fucking dynamite and I cook her my surprise pasta with seafood and cherry tomatoes in wine for her. I think she enjoys the surprise twist and the meal and we chill and talk easily.

Act 4

Time to build things up slowly again and I introduce her to a card game I have brought along and discussed with her prior. I can see the little glint in LK’s eyes. So we play and for such a sweet genuine girl, she is surprisingly competitive  :lol:! She quickly shows she is far better than me at following the instructions meticulously (even when slightly embarrassed by the task) using the accompanying items (handcuffs, whip, feather tickler, chocolate sauce, cream, blindfold and vibrator) and is deducting me points for non-strict adherence! The games builds nicely, albeit slightly repetitively much to LK’s minor frustration, especially when I pull her up for non-strict compliance on her penultimate card before the Final Reward card  :lol:. Anyway she wins and picks a final Reward Card which is not nearly good enough for her, so she repicks before I tell her she can pick any reward card she wants but there are probably two in there that don’t fit (one amusingly so and one due to her Enjoys). She picks out 3 cards and we agree to partake in the next bucketlist activity for me and her.

P.S. I have left LK the game as she said she wants to invent her own sex game in our pre-meet chat  :cool: and she wants to ramp this one up for my next visit (I can only hope on both grounds). She also retains the outfit and feather tickler just in case you were wondering.  ;)

Act 5

So, we are now in my car and we are driving off to our pre agreed bucketlist al fresco site and I’m very excited. I think LK is too as she dons her “in the woods outfit” (see her twitter page pics) and packs a rucksack with goodies for the event.

Although the sat nav suggests it is not too far away, it still takes a frustratingly long time to get there. We are out in the country alright and we pull up to a non-floodlit area with a car park of sorts where I spot an intended site. We decide to venture out. It’s at this point you realise there are some things with an al fresco event that can potentially scupper your best laid plans. Firstly the fucking torch that has been permanent in my car for 1 year decides not to work, so I am forced to shine the headlamps on to the intended area and carry some tealights and a lighter. Also the site is not defined in the same way at night as it is during the day. It’s pretty dark so LK and I hold hands as we walk out to our intended site, being very careful not to fall into a 10ft bunker!  :lol:

We are on a Golf Course you see  :cool: and we are making our way out to a hole with a fucking flag in it! We get there and realise the ground is very dewy and LK is very goosepimply from the flat open terrain and the night air. But she’s game “Well, we have got to try a few strokes at least” she giggles divinely  :dancegirl:, so we kneel down, kiss and fondle and I’m soon on my way to undressing completely, laying my shirt down for LK and playing 3 ‘holes’ of golf with LK  :rolleyes: (one in a very polite way of course due to her enjoys list) as agreed prior. She is still cold but warms up nicely and begins to suck me, before I fuck her in mish and she rides the whole of my cock gloriously in cowgirl before cumming strongly. I really now want to orgasm too, so turn her around to doggy and fuck her, before LK craps herself as the flag flutters strongly and she thinks someone is approaching  :lol:. Despite this being surreally sexy, I’m struggling to come, but give it one last go in mish and just as I think no chance, LK injects some extra wetness into her pussy and I’m fucking her like the clappers now before cumming. Fantastic. Mission accomplished and the deviant in LK cannot resist leaving a polite little souvenir by the flag for the unsuspecting greenkeeper or set of morning golfers! She is a one!  :dancegirl:

Act 6

Bed, some strawberries, pineapple juice, a fond reminisce on our naughtiness, a cuddle, a cheeky live update here  ;) and some sleep. She really has tired me out and I’m out like a light.

Act 7

The church bells (sounding 5), the chirruping birds and the early morning light awake me but not LK who I admire secretly  :angelgirl:. Once awake I struggle to sleep again, especially with a hot girl in my bed, but LK has set the alarm and despite saying “but if you wake up earlier….”, I feel it is only right to let her sleep. She looks stunning in the morning light, especially her back. I may have dozed off again as I count 6 church bells shortly after and LK stirs a couple of times and I just reach out to nestle against her. Nice GFE moments before she does awake and her alarm goes off.  :)

Despite looking understandably tired, she has my best intentions at heart and is soon tying me up to her ceiling hooks, parading around me both walking and crawling like a sexy feline cat  :rolleyes:. Again I tell her that her body, looks and that arse are incredible. She parts my legs and rims me, before licking and sucking my balls and encouraging me to face fuck her. Not something I am comfortable doing, but I really do make an effort for LK now and she is certainly enjoying it. She teases my cock with her hands too, before she announces that she wants to be hog tied, she wants my tongue in her pussy exactly like before and for me to fuck her  :P. Hog tying is new to me, but LK helps and I tease her divine arse and pussy with my tongue as previously to her evident enjoyment before she shudders and orgasms powerfully probably twice over. I also delight in swallowing her petite perfectly formed breasts and bullet like nipples whole  :), which she loves. I then fuck her on the floor in mish, flipped over mish and on the bed with her on all fours, me standing up and then doggy with me behind her as she tells me she wants my orgasm and for me to whip the condom off and spunk all over her body when I do. All I can say is it would have been rude not to obey her and spunk all over her delectable arse and into her mouth, so I joyously did  :yahoo:.

Shower (my first of the whole session– LK prefers the musky pure sex smell of a person as do I, so another huge plus with her  :dancegirl:), coffee, chocolate croissant, extended goodbyes and I sadly have to take my leave from the most perfect 1st overnight experience of my life.

Such a perfect ‘day’, I’m so glad I spent it with LK. She is the perfect Dom/Sub switch for me. Every minute in her company was truly divine and the great thing about her is, she still doesn’t know how truly exceptional she really is.

Thanks LK if/when you are reading  :kissgirl:. Oh for another meet soon please.

Offline PLeisure

A superb account - cheers  :drinks:

I need a long cold shower now......

lancspunter

A very well written and thoughtful review, Mr B. I recognise her completely from your words - and for those who have not seen her - yes, she really is that good.

password02

WOW Nice review - Loved the outside golf classic fck - excellent use of the greens -

Glad you enjoyed some of my fruits and shame you did not use any of the cream on your night visit - Perhaps the next meet.

Seems you perhaps had everything that night and morning -

Your problem now is how to top this experience ?  Maybe not but would be great trying !!!

I did note the 'brown nose attempt' at the end to get another booking !!! good luck with that but I have managed to pre book her whole August diary with 31x overnights !!! - Just won the lottery and will kidnap her for a month

:hi:

spkmstr48

Cracking review Mr Br1ghts1de.

Having looked at your previous reviews, they read like a who's who of some of the country's most highly regarded girls.

So for the benefit of the doubters where would you rank LK?

Pretty sure I know where.

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 11:48:53 pm by spkmstr48 »

password02

Having looked at your previous reviews, they read like a who's who of some of the country's most highly regarded girls.

Ahhh this should be interesting !!! But I think Mr BS will play the perfect diplomat game  ;)

lancspunter

Oh please .. let the review speak for itself

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Cheers guys.

lp - you know what an inspiration you were to me with your card games, so thanks again  :hi:

PW - Shit, I forgot. I most certainly did lick the chocolate paint and whipped cream from her pussy  :P. I couldn't imagine anything tasting sweeter than LK's pure pussy, but maybe, just maybe  :hi:

SPKMSTR48 - Thank you. I have been exceedingly lucky this year. I remember the last time I was asked this and Uncle Sweetheart was right in posting comparisons and hair splitting between great girls is odious.

spkmstr48

Cheers guys.

lp - you know what an inspiration you were to me with your card games, so thanks again  :hi:

PW - Shit, I forgot. I most certainly did lick the chocolate paint and whipped cream from her pussy  :P. I couldn't imagine anything tasting sweeter than LK's pure pussy, but maybe, just maybe  :hi:

SPKMSTR48 - Thank you. I have been exceedingly lucky this year. I remember the last time I was asked this and Uncle Sweetheart was right in posting comparisons and hair splitting between great girls is odious.

Fair enough, and in any case our tastes are wildly different.

Quesadilla

Great review Mr B - brings back fond memories of my meet with LK many moons ago, she definitely is a legend!  :kissgirl:  :drinks:

Lz-129

Cracking review! Sounds like you both had a great time!

Offline hooper567

Excellent review and Katies enthuisasm and commitment to you having a great time shines through out!  ;)

Offline timstella

Wonderful well written review!  :hi:
As lp and others have said, she is so recognisable in your descriptions
I'm glad it went so well for you and that it was so worth the wait and the journey
Damn, she's good! Maintains the highest standards of service for every client!  :angelgirl:
Cheers
Tim
 :drinks:

KenniLingus

What a lovely review!

I am looking forward to my first overnight soon :)

Lets hope I can keep up!

LK really is a cracking girl. so addictive   :)

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Thanks gents.

I am still buzzing and glowing from the memories and hope to do so for some time yet.

LK is a total star without question - she shone more brightly than all the night stars on that golf course (as I told her)  :angelgirl:

Offline Steve2

LK is a total star without question - she shone more brightly than all the night stars on that golf course (as I told her)  :angelgirl:

You are such a fluffy at heart Mr B

spkmstr48

You are such a fluffy at heart Mr B

Fluffy as we all sound when talking about LK, to be honest they are all totally objective comments. I would also say there's a lot of holding back as we desperately try NOT to sound too fluffy.  ;)

Offline Bigus Dickus

Top fucking review for the lovely LK! The way theses reviews are going I'll be on a hair trigger when I get to meet her and blow my biscuits within minutes!  :scare:

I definitely think she should move to London! She knows the London punters are top of the naughty league!  :)

:wacko:

Offline timstella

I definitely think she should move to London! She knows the London punters are top of the naughty league!  :)

:wacko:

Bullshit baby  :lol:
You city types may be good but you're not the best! West Country boys and girls can show you the way. Even the star of London is a West Country girl!   :wackogirl:

Enjoy yourself, with LK it's guaranteed  :thumbsup:

lancspunter

Ahem .. well, being from neither London nor The South West I can categorically state that she rather likes the industrial ruggedness of the bleak Northern grit ;)

password02

Bullshit baby  :lol:
You city types may be good but you're not the best! West Country boys and girls can show you the way. Even the star of London is a West Country girl!   :wackogirl:

Enjoy yourself, with LK it's guaranteed  :thumbsup:

Chill out guys - really do not want to start a - SW or London better argument - Keep it civil -  :hi:
Also agree that a few things will always be left out of reviews to stop it becoming too fluffy

Offline timstella

It's all in fun, password (fingers crossed behind back  :cool:) it's just that what Bigus Dickus  wote was so wisible I weally had to wespond  :drinks:
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 10:27:02 am by timstella »

Offline Bigus Dickus

It's all in fun, password (fingers crossed behind back  :cool:) it's just that what Bigus Dickus  wote was so wisible I weally had to wespond  :drinks:

You West Country wascal!  :P  :D

spkmstr48

You West Country wascal!  :P  :D

You nearly got me to bite, I managed to restraint myself (pun intended) know I could rely on Tim to respond. Actually a Yorkie myself so you are all inferior  :lol:

KenniLingus

I held back in my review. I held back of the filth that we got up to!

theGOAT

Loved the "naked chef" image. 

When I visited her recently I saw she has got a nice little table for 2 downstairs with a bottle candle. She mentioned something about cooking a paella for me one day....  :drinks:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Loved the "naked chef" image. 

When I visited her recently I saw she has got a nice little table for 2 downstairs with a bottle candle. She mentioned something about cooking a paella for me one day....  :drinks:

She has got a cosy table for 2.

Sounds like we might have to do another 'switch' next time we meet then. I love paella. I will even take my paella pan down to her. And of course, she looks far better naked than I  :D

john_n

Great review Mr Br1ghts1de and you must have had a truely fantastic time with her. I see why she is so popular.

Just keeping my fingers crossed that I can agree a booking with her.

lancspunter

I will even take my paella pan down to her.

Paella pan, huh? You Londoners know how to push the boundaries of kink. I'll see your paella pan and raise you my George Foreman grill

spkmstr48

Paella pan, huh? You Londoners know how to push the boundaries of kink. I'll see your paella pan and raise you my George Foreman grill

That'll be useful to cook up my vegetable surprise.  :D

The surprise being where the vegetables have been before they were cooked  :scare:

marty_mcfly

Mr B,

If I have to be happy for someone it has to be you. A wonderful guy like you deserves the best, and Little Katie is amongst the best.

You are a very lucky guy to have seen her, and so is Password, Mr. Biggus Dickus and all those that have seen her.

Losers like me can only dream of seeing this legend called LK. It is better to live in a real world than in fantasy so perhaps I should go for the Romanian girls, who are more likely to see me.

Give LK a big hug and kiss from when you see her next.

Regards,

Marty

« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 06:58:10 pm by marty_mcfly »

Offline PLeisure

The surprise being where the vegetables have been before they were cooked  :scare:
You are incorrigible   :D :drinks:

Offline hooper567

[/quote]

I think we would all eat more vegetables if they have been you know where  ;)

theGOAT

Mr B,

If I have to be happy for someone it has to be you. A wonderful guy like you deserves the best, and Little Katie is amongst the best.

You are a very lucky guy to have seen her, and so is Password, Mr. Biggus Dickus and all those that have seen her.

Losers like me can only dream of seeing this legend called LK. It is better to live in a real world than in fantasy so perhaps I should go for the Romanian girls, who are more likely to see me.

Regards,

Marty

Hey McFly,

Don't give up on your chances of seeing LK. She told me recently she still gets a real thrill out of meeting new guys.

Maybe offer her a lift in your DeLorean or something else that will catch her eye.  Of course if you can get to travel back in time almost exactly 1 year that is when LK started escorting, and back then she thought (and I dare to quote her) "maybe nobody will want me?".  She was quite easy to book then....

BTW my Avator is symbolic of when LK and I went for a drive - her in her MX5 and me on my Ducati - to some woods where we met for some fun.  On the way back she got on the bike for a pose and asked something like "do you get a thrill riding it?".  I replied something like "not as much as I get a thrill riding you!".

Oh happy days - she then didn't see me for 6 mths!!!

Never give up on your dreams.... :drinks:

Cheers!

Lz-129

"maybe nobody will want me?"

Funny, she said something similar to me! I was like are you fucking serious???

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Mr B,

Thank you Marty - you are far too kind.

Having said that, I certainly feel very privileged to have seen LK.

As I said, she probably only sees around 15 clients a month. Due to her well deserved reputation she probably has enough regulars to sustain her for 3 month cycles on end. So for her to grant me a meeting as perhaps one of the first wave of London newbies, after the attacks on her AW profile, is indeed very gratifying.

Despite that and the great time I feel we had, I am under no illusions that I will have to wait my time to see her again.

As Taleyho states it could be a very long wait, so probably no bad thing to be realistic about one's prospects and just hope you are pleasantly surprised.

password02

Thank you Marty - you are far too kind.

Having said that, I certainly feel very privileged to have seen LK.

As I said, she probably only sees around 15 clients a month. Due to her well deserved reputation she probably has enough regulars to sustain her for 3 month cycles on end. So for her to grant me a meeting as perhaps one of the first wave of London newbies, after the attacks on her AW profile, is indeed very gratifying.

Despite that and the great time I feel we had, I am under no illusions that I will have to wait my time to see her again.

As Taleyho states it could be a very long wait, so probably no bad thing to be realistic about one's prospects and just hope you are pleasantly surprised.

+1 -

Offline Fabaceous

First class review.
You struck gold again there.
You could make a film out of this!!
She is most certainly one to see.
I asked another of her customers if we could see her together, but alas, he said she didn't do this.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Thanks for the comments Fab, for bumping and for reminding me of so many fantastic memories  :rolleyes:

She is most definitely one to see, but she only does 1:1 bookings and you have to be very patient I'm afraid.

I'm still waiting for a return myself, nudge nudge LK  ;)  :kissgirl: , but I know good things come to those that wait....

password02

Thanks for the comments Fab, for bumping and for reminding me of so many fantastic memories  :rolleyes:

She is most definitely one to see, but she only does 1:1 bookings and you have to be very patient I'm afraid.

I'm still waiting for a return myself, nudge nudge LK  ;)  :kissgirl: , but I know good things come to those that wait....

Yes same - +1 - Hope to meet up in her new apartment soon !!

SirFrank

Mr B,

Regards,

Marty

Hahahaha oh fuck me my sides can't take it. No wonder Marty got banned trotting this shit out and I can now see why LK blew him out. He seemed like a nice guy but The drama is all too much for to be honest. This bollocks has no place on a punting forum - it makes me cringe. What a cunt

squeezebox

I seemed to have missed this review....nice one Mr B.  :hi:

Are you the guy in the Ladbrokes advert?   :P

Hidden Image/Members Only

Lz-129

Hahahaha oh fuck me my sides can't take it. No wonder Marty got banned trotting this shit out and I can now see why LK blew him out. He seemed like a nice guy but The drama is all too much for to be honest. This bollocks has no place on a punting forum - it makes me cringe. What a cunt

Absolute nightmare right now! He's bloody mad!
Like you say probably a nice guy but just didn't know when to stfu!

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I seemed to have missed this review....nice one Mr B.  :hi:

Are you the guy in the Ladbrokes advert?   :P

Hidden Image/Members Only

:drinks: squeezebox.

I think I am happy to apply that adage - no pun intended  :D

password02

:drinks: squeezebox.

I think I am happy to apply that adage - no pun intended  :D

WOW +1 - Love the advert Mr BS - BTW I sent you a message this morning - perhaps too busy fcking in Berlin and the rest of Europe !! :D

RobBristol

OK, reality check here guys.

I've never read 50 shades of grey and never in my wildest imagination have i ever imagined that I'm Christian Grey.  I know a lot of women have read this book and can well imagine that some of the husbands have also had a bit of a sneaky look too. But please come on!!!

Good luck to LK but in all reality she's in it for the money and the money only. It's her job, her way of raising cash to get to a different and probably better life.

She's a service provider ( a good one I imagine) but please, enough of the full on reports saying she had the time of her life with you.

I've not seen her. I'm not jealous. I'm just getting a bit bored of the 50 shades of grey style feedback everyone seems to be writing.

Rant over,

Thank you 
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 09:47:59 pm by RobBristol »

password02

OK, reality check here guys.

I've never read 50 shades of grey and never in my wildest imagination have i ever imagined that I'm Christian Grey.  I know a lot of women have read this book and can well imagine that some of the husbands have also had a bit of a sneaky look too. But please come on!!!

Good luck to LK but in all reality she's in it for the money and the money only. It's her job, her way of raising cash to get to a different and probably better life.

She's a service provider ( a good one I imagine) but please, enough of the full on reports saying she had the time of her life with you.

I've not seen her. I'm not jealous. I'm just getting a bit bored of the 50 shades of grey style feedback everyone seems to be writing.

Rant over,

Thank you

I think that ship has sailed with the detailed reviews on LK - The last review was 4 weeks ago and I know she is not too keen with too much details about the sessions - So I would be very surprised if future LK reviews will go into so much detail.

Pumper

Nice one Rob! At last!!! Someone with a bit of sense!

After reading all the reviews my initial reaction has always been "oh, for fucks sake!!!???"

Good luck to her fans but personally, waiting for 3 months to see any one is not for me.

Well said Rob and thank you!!!

Emporers new clothes???

Tony Montana

Maybe admin can do something about whoever is forcing you to read the reviews

Offline PLeisure

Maybe admin can do something about whoever is forcing you to read the reviews
It's a serious affliction  :sarcastic: