Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishElsa24 - Glasgow incall  (Read 1800 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6109483) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline dompelumen

External Link/Members Only

My first punt in many years, so hopefully this review reads OK.

Met Elsa in Glasgow on her recent tour.  Comms were friendly and efficient, by text and a quick phone call.  Opted for a 1hr incall (paid £200, though she's since bumped her hourly rate up to £220!!).  Venue was a large hotel about a minute's walk from Glasgow Central station.

The usual hide-behind-the-door stuff as I entered the hotel room, a friendly welcome then I handed over the paperwork.

Elsa's photos are accurate - she's an attractive, petite blonde in her early 20's, fantastic figure with large, soft all-natural boobs - I certainly wasn't disappointed!

Was invited to have a quick shower before we started.  Onto the bed after this, and I couldn't keep my hands off her, started off with some French kissing as I fondled her boobs, then we moved onto some OWO (she doesn't list OWO on her profile, but seemed happy to do this without prompting) and soon got me hard with a bit of spit.  I spent some time with my face between her legs, working away at her with my tongue, she responded really well to this, it seemed to flick her switch.  She tasted/smelt fresh down there. 

On with the condom for some vaginal sex - this was the only negative of the meet - the condom was seriously tight and she didn't have any larger ones - it didn't stop me shagging her pretty hard in missionary for a while though, until the tightness started to cause my cock to start going a bit soft.  Off with the condom for some more OWO with more spit/lube, then she wanked me until I eventually shot my load over her chin.

Relaxed and had a chat after that - Elsa is a bright, friendly girl - there were no awkward silences.  With about 15 minutes left to go, she took the initiative and commenced round two, which consisted of more OWO as I worked on her pussy with my tongue.   Unfortunately I'm of a certain age, and a second pop was never going to happen, despite a sterling effort.

I had another quick shower then was out of the door not long afterwards, pretty much exactly on the hour.

Overall this was a positive experience - a great time was had with a friendly, intelligent, fit-as-fuck woman in her early twenties.  £200/hr was top end for me, though.  At her new rate of £220/hr she's pricing herself out of my league, unfortunately.

Offline The_Rose_age

I don’t remember seeing her in Glasgow …. Gutted she looks superbly scrumptious   :rose: