Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sonya... Profile pictures switch alert!  (Read 593 times)

Offline SalmonJunkie

Just thought I should let everyone know- this profile is in my AW HL under a "seen" list that I was scrolling through today, and this profile caught my eye:

External Link/Members Only

Apologies if that link doesn't copy correctly, I'm using my phone. Anyway, it's "Sonya..." 23 years old, currently has 23 positive feedback.

The girl in the photos IS NOT the girl who has previously used that profile and built up that feedback. The old "Sonya" was a very white European girl with noticeable tattoos on her.

I'm not saying the new girl doesn't look good, but it's not the girl that's recently moved to Leicester from Birmingham, where she'd been active for a couple of years.

Just thought I'd let you all know...

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for posting SalmonJunkie  :hi:

The pictures on this profile have changed 100% and is NOT the Sonya I met in Birmingham, and reviewed on UKP November 2014.

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for posting SalmonJunkie  :hi:

The pictures on this profile have changed 100% and is NOT the Sonya I met in Birmingham, and reviewed on UKP November 2014.
Since I posted the above, the pictures on the profile have now changed back and it IS now Sonya that is pictured.