Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia Posh tottie - Nottingham - (anyone have any intell!!)  (Read 864 times)

Offline John the Sextist

Spotted this profile whilst browsing around this afternoon looking for something a bit different and found this SP, might not suit everyone but I'd definitely be tempted, just thought I'd put it out there in case anyone has already had the pleasure.

I'd only be planning a visit with OPT and not with her partner to share.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Be much obliged if anyone can share any info  :) :)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline j122

I'd only be planning a visit with OPT

Visit.. She looks to be outcall only?

Offline John the Sextist

Offline NervousJ

I’ve messaged, it was read but had no reply...

Offline John the Sextist

I’ve messaged, it was read but had no reply...

I've had a reply, very quick and good banter so looks promising but would have liked some information before making an arrangement.

Offline Lincs.man1

I've had a reply, very quick and good banter so looks promising but would have liked some information before making an arrangement.

Be interested to know how you get on JTS - all the breast fella  :thumbsup:

Offline Charliehutton

She might be a bit far down the M1 for you, JtS, but if you fancy a bit of posh totty, she might be worth a visit.

External Link/Members Only

She's incredibly posh; intelligent, articulate and clearly extensively educated, she speaks with the most meticulous, cut-glass home counties accent. Imagine the Duchess of Argyll asking if you'd like to cum over her tits, and you'll get the idea.

Offline John the Sextist

She might be a bit far down the M1 for you, JtS, but if you fancy a bit of posh totty, she might be worth a visit.

External Link/Members Only

She's incredibly posh; intelligent, articulate and clearly extensively educated, she speaks with the most meticulous, cut-glass home counties accent. Imagine the Duchess of Argyll asking if you'd like to cum over her tits, and you'll get the idea.

Thanks CH,

It's just a bit to far south for me, I don't wander beyond South Notts / North Leics borders to be honest.

If I can't find anyone in the EM region then I may as well pack in  :lol: :lol: :lol:

:drinks: :drinks:

Offline playa1231

Looking at the pics, there are a couple without any protection, love the boobs but the other pics have put me off...