Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tina's Siam massage anstey  (Read 842 times)

Offline shiptonlad

A new shop has just sprung up in Andrey, Stadon road.
Does anyone know anything about it?
Any info gratefully received.

Offline ual

External Link/Members Only

I paid a visit on Monday with the intention of reviewing but from my experience it's seems to be a legit massage establishment.

They have multiple rooms all of which are connected to the entrance lobby and all of which have a gap at the top of the interconnecting wall meaning you can hear anything going on out front and they can certainly hear you too.  During my massage I could even hear when another (female) client arrived, was shown into the other room and went on to explain that she wanted extra time on the top of her back and neck!

Whilst this may have added to the excitement, during a very very good one hour massage, I was asked to leave my underpants on, any wandering hands were quickly returned to where they should have been, towels were used to cover areas not being worked on and there was no hint of ever getting close to the nether regions.

If collectively people feel this should be converted into a review I'm happy to oblige but as nothing other than a very good massage took place I didn't see the point.

Offline Hoping

It's always a good idea to review a visit to an establishment especially where nothing took place.  Saves other punters wasting their time and money or, at least, knowing what to expect from their visit.