Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: we mix in shady circles  (Read 1811 times)

Offline cueball

It amazes me the amount of trust some lads put in others on here. I see new posters touting, shouting, offering arrangements and others just buying into what they say.

Remember lads, we're mixing in shady circles here. Treat things cautiously.
This ain't like buying a tv from Argos. This lark has more than its fair share of shady characters and smoke screens.

This site is well policed with regards to touts, pimps, nutters and under cover prossies but it takes time to weedle em out.

Tread carefully with your trust, let em earn it first.

Offline stevedave

Well said that man!

Only a couple of weeks left of the school holidays too  :lol:

Offline purple_t

Did any incident in particular prompt you to create this thread?

yorkshire123

I wouldn't like to out guess Cue as that would be rude for a Yorkshire man to do to a Lancastrian but I would say that the recent unsuccessful party tout in the NW may be one that would fit into this category.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=64447.0 

Offline cueball

Yorkshire has guessed it correctly, that thread and a few others but that in particular. I watched lads buying into what was said and in other threads where the same tout was trying to get trusted etc.

Offline Cuntminion

Most of the regular posters are solid but there are definitely nutters I have seen through the looking glass sand it's worrying on occasion

pking_paul

As a relative newbie I still find some of the regulars kind of blunt and unhelpful in their comments. Its not helpful when trying to work out what's real and what isn't.

I've upset a few with truths in the past, which wasn't my intention but it was down to their attitude as that was the problem.

Shady circles yeah, so read everything with caution is the message I'm getting. Its a good site for us punters but still not perfect.

vw

That applies everywhere In my opinion.

Online threechilliman

I still find some of the regulars kind of blunt and unhelpful in their comments.....

I found this at first but less so now. I guess they speak from experience - I was relatively lucky early on in my punting career, everything going to plan and so on. That's not always been the case recently, getting fucked about by SP's which makes the blunt comments from some a lot more understandable now.

tcm

Offline Cuntminion

As a relative newbie I still find some of the regulars kind of blunt and unhelpful in their comments. Its not helpful when trying to work out what's real and what isn't.

I've upset a few with truths in the past, which wasn't my intention but it was down to their attitude as that was the problem.

Shady circles yeah, so read everything with caution is the message I'm getting. Its a good site for us punters but still not perfect.

Hidden Image/Members Only

I hear you but on the flip side there are lots non elitist regular members who are kind and helpful

Sylvester , vw, the Don, smiths, big cat

Just let the malice go over your head

Tis is the internet, bandit country for keyboard warriors I would be shocked if there were not a few pricks

Main thing this is a good site

Offline cueball

As a relative newbie I still find some of the regulars kind of blunt and unhelpful in their comments.

Ofcourse you're going to get that, it's a method of weedling out the bullshitters, nutters and skallies.

Trust and credibility is earned on here, not given willy nilly.

The more you put in, the more you'll get out.

Online threechilliman

+1. You tend to get to know the guys on your patch, who you can exchange info with and so on. It's helpful to be able to mull ideas over with other members privately. One NW punter earned himself a pint this week by helping me avoid a punt I (personally) probably wouldn't have enjoyed. :drinks:

tcm

yorkshire123

Looking at some of your first post's maybe its your attitude that provoked some members to engage in some gentle ribbing?

According to some long timers on here I should review a few past punts or I get called a troll?? So here is a first on Jessie J.

pking_paul

Ofcourse you're going to get that, it's a method of weedling out the bullshitters, nutters and skallies.

Trust and credibility is earned on here, not given willy nilly.

The more you put in, the more you'll get out.

Bandit country indeed, I guess what I am saying is beware of those with strong opinions too. I've found at least two who sounded reasonable and others seemed to value their opinions - but these turned out to be absolutely wrong when based on my own direct experience.

If a WG doesn't suit one punter read more from that punter to get a better idea of what they expect. It has helped me a lot  :drinks:

pking_paul

Looking at some of your first post's maybe its your attitude that provoked some members to engage in some gentle ribbing?

Thanks - that's exactly what I mean. My attitude???  :dash:

Ha ha - and thanks for doing exactly as I suggested - good move  :cool:

yorkshire123

Thanks - that's exactly what I mean. My attitude???  :dash:

Ha ha - and thanks for doing exactly as I suggested - good move  :cool:

Not a problem, I'm always happy to help any member secure that shoulder chip nice & firmly in place  ;)

pking_paul

Thanks - good to have a little chip to keep one safe and alert  ;) No offence meant btw.

Offline cueball

beware of those with strong opinions too. disagree, we're all grown men (allegedly) and should be able to hold our own with anybody

If a WG doesn't suit one punter read more from that punter to get a better idea of what they expect. that's common sense pal

I get the impression that you feel you've had a bit of a rocky ride on here. If you're not sure, read your posts back to yourself and make sure it makes sense or not arsey.

You don't need to lick arse (and I don't mean rimming) to have a laugh on here but don't be surprised if you get sarcastic comments back to arsey posts.

The very last thing you ever do on any forum is lose your temper, that will just make you look a tit.

Don't worry about the ribbing, worry more about the bloody dodgy swines with the hidden agendas.

Lighten up, you don't seem too bad a lad

pking_paul

Thanks Cueball. It all goes back to your original comment about trust really doesn't it? I was really disappointed when I first joined and have seen many newbies drop off when they get 'ribbed' as it were. Rightly or wrongly who knows if they could have remained useful contributors, but getting mad / aggressive never helped anyone.  :drinks:

More back on topic and perhaps relevant / worth discussing is the fact that some WGs have also gained trust on here. What's the view on that? Is it Nik or Admin that decide I guess?

vw

Thanks Cueball. It all goes back to your original comment about trust really doesn't it? I was really disappointed when I first joined and have seen many newbies drop off when they get 'ribbed' as it were. Rightly or wrongly who knows if they could have remained useful contributors, but getting mad / aggressive never helped anyone.  :drinks:

More back on topic and perhaps relevant / worth discussing is the fact that some WGs have also gained trust on here. What's the view on that? Is it Nik or Admin that decide I guess?
There are clear site rules, anyone living within that framework for a duration will gain trust even if they are a prossie.