Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Topless waitresses or strippers  (Read 3298 times)

Offline Outcallguy

Hey if I get a topless waitress to host a movie night at my place. Do you guys think it's likely she will be in the game for extras?
I can see on the stag do websites that advertise them officially £60 an hour. But that maybe disappointing if one of us does not get to go home with her.
Worth a try?  Or better to open an rb on aw and see who bites there?

Online norwichfunseeker

Hey if I get a topless waitress to host a movie night at my place. Do you guys think it's likely she will be in the game for extras?
I can see on the stag do websites that advertise them officially £60 an hour. But that maybe disappointing if one of us does not get to go home with her.

Howabout boking a WG to be a topless waitress, then extra's are 'guaranteed' (for a fee and time permitting or course!) as that sounds more like what you are after? 
« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 03:55:05 pm by norwichfunseeker »

Online scutty brown

So you're proposing to hire a girl for one job and then surprising her at the end of the night by telling her you and your mates would like to fuck her. And you can't see how that could be misunderstood?

Offline jimbobted

Agree the best plan is to hire a WG. Make sure she knows what is expected of her and everyone should be happy.

Offline Outcallguy

Haha perhaps I should have said has anyone used these sites or services before.
Do your work and then not be prepared for sex as well? They don't work for ubisoft. You're right!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 05:35:17 pm by Outcallguy »

Offline no2punter

Hire a WG, if you're self conscious about your friends knowing you booked a WG, you can just tell her to pretend to be a topless waitress/stripper and include that in the RB.

Offline bhudda

Hire a WG, if you're self conscious about your friends knowing you booked a WG, you can just tell her to pretend to be a topless waitress/stripper and include that in the RB.

Better still, check if any of your mates get self conscious when they see her ... as if they recognise her from somewhere ...

Offline Fredbone

Ask for the service you are looking for, topless waiter, stripper or shag.

Offline pewpewpew

I went to a restaurant with topless waitresses once. It was one of those 'experience' places. Theme was caveman or some shit so it was all paleo food and topless waitresses in bamboo skirts (and no electricity). She had massive bangers and must have been a student or something as she looked quite young and sexy. Obviously you did not get any action but was nice to see

Online scutty brown

I went to a restaurant with topless waitresses once. It was one of those 'experience' places. Theme was caveman or some shit so it was all paleo food and topless waitresses in bamboo skirts (and no electricity). She had massive bangers and must have been a student or something as she looked quite young and sexy. Obviously you did not get any action but was nice to see

Once upon a time............topless waitresses were a common theme in the USA, there was even a burger chain who used it as a gimmick: "Hooters"
The wiki page at External Link/Members Only makes no mention, but in the early days the Hooters girls were topless. I've been there and seen them. The truth has been airbrushed from the record

Offline Marquis

Once upon a time............topless waitresses were a common theme in the USA, there was even a burger chain who used it as a gimmick: "Hooters"
The wiki page at External Link/Members Only makes no mention, but in the early days the Hooters girls were topless. I've been there and seen them. The truth has been airbrushed from the record

Wow! Never knew about the topless thing. Have been to Hooters several times on trips to Atlanta, obviously since the girls covered up. A few beers, a burger and sexy girls - what's not to like?

Offline king tarzan

just sounds a bunch of tateeeeeeee :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline HarryZZ

Many years ago Amsterdam had a lot of topless bars, they were free to enter but the beer was way more expensive. I was there with a group of lads for a weekend and we were on a budget but decided we were going in one on our last night even if only for one drink. The beer was terrible, I can't remember the price but if a beer was £1 everywhere else it was £5 in there, and after the first couple of minutes staring at tits the novelty wore off and we just sat chatting, I'd just order a couple of prossies if I were you, they'll charge the same rate for serving drinks topless as they would for sucking your cock.

Offline Outcallguy

Aw seem to have disabled it's rb system. But of a half solution to stopping people meeting. As it just makes finding a willing girl much more difficult.

Offline davidgood

Wow! Never knew about the topless thing. Have been to Hooters several times on trips to Atlanta, obviously since the girls covered up. A few beers, a burger and sexy girls - what's not to like?
When a Hooters branch opened in Birmingham, the girls were busty but not topless.

When I was at college in Nottingham there was pub that had strippers and a couple of topless barmaids on weekends for a while, until topless barmaids went out of fashion.

Last one I saw was in very rough pub in Liverpool in the 90s. I seem to recall she did a strip at the end of the evening.

I think the trouble the OP will find getting a girl to provide stripping or topless waitressing is that she will be worried there will be  a lot of gropping and things might turn into a gangbang.

Regards,

davidgood
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 08:47:13 am by davidgood »

Online scutty brown

just hire a couple of strippers from an agency and explain what you want

plenty of places like this

External Link/Members Only

Online LLPunting

When a Hooters branch opened in Birmingham, the girls were busty but not topless.

When I was at college in Nottingham there was pub that had strippers and a couple of topless barmaids on weekends for a while, until topless barmaids went out of fashion.

Last one I saw was in very rough pub in Liverpool in the 90s. I seem to recall she did a strip at the end of the evening.

I think the trouble the OP will find getting a girl to provide stripping or topless waitressing is that she will be worried there will be  a lot of gropping and things might turn into a gangbang.

Regards,

davidgood

A gangbang is consensual so if she's worried about groping and then a gang of men setting upon her then that's fear of rape.

OP, to set girls' minds at ease you could allow them to provide a minder (and pay for his time), especially if the crowd of guys aren't likely to be well behaved or there are disrespectful drunkards expected.  Trying to run your own security amongst "friends" probably won't end well unless you're a teetotaller with enough authority in the crew to keep them in check.