Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Should she clean you up after HR?  (Read 1608 times)

Offline Massboy

Hi Guys

I always love it after a massage that I get cleaned up after the HR.
last month for the 1st time I got to clean myself.
she left the baby wipes on the bed and went off for a shower
should I have asked for a clean up service? :unknown:

Offline kaj314

Hi Guys

Lol...new one on me, particularly after a massage, never had to do it myself.

Only time when I have has been on a shit punt!

Offline Waterhouse

Why is this in a London thread... is it particular to London or a London based girl only? :unknown:

Offline bhudda

Hi Guys

I think it depends on whether she provided the hr or you just decided to do it yourself

Offline jesse4585

Yes, I think you should ask.   

I'm more of a FS guy, but I always like to clean up myself, my regs get into the habit of just passing me the wet wipe.  You're WG might have thought you'd prefer that too.  Not always true, but if you don't ask you don't get.

Offline Moby Dick

Hi Guys

Could be worse, you could get a bill for redecorating the ceiling :sarcastic:

Offline Massboy

Yes, I think you should ask.   

I'm more of a FS guy, but I always like to clean up myself, my regs get into the habit of just passing me the wet wipe.  You're WG might have thought you'd prefer that too.  Not always true, but if you don't ask you don't get.

I see what you mean. when i was into FS, I was given wet wipes to clean up regularly.

Offline Massboy

Could be worse, you could get a bill for redecorating the ceiling :sarcastic:

:D :lol:

Offline Massboy

Lol...new one on me, particularly after a massage, never had to do it myself.

Only time when I have has been on a shit punt!

The punt was actually okay. I guess I have been spoilt rotten in previous punts

Online mr.bluesky

When ever I've had a happy ending from a massage it's always been the service provider that's cleaned me up. Surely thats part of the service  :unknown: if she didn't I would go elsewhere .

Offline bhudda

When ever I've had a happy ending from a massage it's always been the service provider that's cleaned me up. Surely thats part of the service  :unknown: if she didn't I would go elsewhere .

Where would you go to get cleaned up?

Offline Adoniron

Whatever kind of service you have whether it's HR or you come in the condom the girl should clean you up afterwards.

Offline iverthickone

Where would you go to get cleaned up?
Lol

I find the old fashioned car washes are good.  Slip the owners a tenner, strip off, and hey presto you come out all shiny!

Offline Silvercity

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Should you tie up your own shoelaces, rhetorical question, of course, whatever floats your boat, if the care worker is your fetish, fill yer boots or invest in velcro fastening ones :crazy: should I fuck her for you too,also rethorical question, I got a strap on  :lol:
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 11:36:16 pm by Silvercity »
Banned reason: Attention seeking / argumentative
Banned by: daviemac

Offline RAJEC

Some do, some don’t. Get over it.

If it’s important to you and she doesn’t do it, don’t see her again  :hi:

Online Jonestown

Is this an entry for the stupidest question by a punter competition ?

Offline Beamer

Is this an entry for the stupidest question by a punter competition ?

+1
They can't all be schoolboys?
I am still amazed at the stupidity of many questions posed.
IMO they don't do anything to enhance the forum.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 02:31:33 pm by Beamer »

Offline snaitram99

Should you tie up your own shoelaces...

Actually some Chinese massage girls have done this (ie helped put my shoes on and tied laces). Not something I particularly look or ask for, maybe they think I am old and decrepit. :scare:

Regarding cleaning up after HE, usual for Thai and Chinese massage girls to do this, don't think I've ever been just handed a wipe. :thumbsup:

Offline houseboot

Some do, some don’t. Get over it.

If it’s important to you and she doesn’t do it, don’t see her again  :hi:

A valid question.

In my experience most do, very few don't.

I can recall two ladies who charged top rates but, by attitude during the session, obviously considered themselves "too good for this" ..... happy to take your money but quick to distance themselves from "the deed" afterwards.

The only others I can recall gave the impression of being new and unsure of the routine that most experienced ladies have developed.

Offline LLPunting

There's no should about it.

However, SPs who have cleaned me up before themselves have invariably been more polite and service oriented.  Thus more likely to be revisited and as a consequence more mileage and consideration was often received.

It's a good indicator though not infallible.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 04:51:50 pm by LLPunting »

Offline Silva21

When I used to have sex with the missus if she gave me HR or even oral and it went anywhere she would make a point of seductively licking it all up whilst looking into my eyes.
Fkin loved it.

One of the few down sides of punting is them just handing you some wetwipes. I want after care!!!
I also like being undressed by the WG, for me the service is more than just the sex but. It needs to be top and tailed.

Offline BP

Is it just me or do Thais ALWAYS dig their fucking finger nails in my belly button? (during clean up)

I fucking hate that
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 06:24:57 pm by BP »

Offline Cellular40

Is it just me or do Thais ALWAYS dig their fucking finger nails in my belly button? (during clean up)

I fucking hate that

It feels fucking horrible.
Banned reason: Shit stirring troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline LLPunting

I fucking hate that

I never had that problem but then I never come on my belly when with a Thai girl.   :unknown:

Offline redveee

Walking towards the curtains usually gets them cleaning up pretty quick  :D

Online mr.bluesky

I fucking hate that

It must be just you. I have never known that. How else are they going to get that belly button fluff out  :unknown:

Offline tantraman

Hi Guys

Hey Massboy :hi:

I too love a tender and caring clean-up at the end of FBSM by the SP, but I don't expect it. I believe worthy SPs naturally see this as part of their service ... it's a lovely way to end a session, avoiding the seedy feel of being left with a packet of wet-wipes to shamefully sort oneself out (as one might after a dirty P&D). I think it's important, which is why I always note whether a clean-up happens or not in my reviews. At the very least, for me, it encourages a return visit.

:drinks:

Offline Majestic

If been asked by WG’s, if I want her to clean me up but I’ve never had one assume I’ll do it.

Although when they get a large wad of the paper they put on the message table and start rubbing the oil off so hard that it feels like sand paper, I may have wished they’d left it to me!