Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has punting had a positive/negative impact on your sexual ability?  (Read 1018 times)

Offline JPin

Simple, as the title suggests... Have you found punting has affected your sexual prowess in a positive or negative way? Or maybe there's been no change at all?

I'd never used enhancers before I started punting, and actually feel like that reliance has hindered my sexual ability to a small degree. Not so much with civvies, but it's something that weighs on my mind if I haven't taken on pre-punt and, on the odd occasion with a civvie.

On the flip side, I'd say that I'm generally more confident (was confident anyway to be fair), which is always a key asset when it comes to sexual ability.

It's been a year this month since I started punting, so it's been interesting to reflect and think about the effect it's had on me, sexually and generally.

Keen to hear other's experiences/thoughts.

Offline SamOmar

It's definitely increased mine, but then again I had no experience before my first punt. The more I punted however the better I was in one night stands or relationships.
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline hendrix

I don't think I have any "prowess" tbh. Punting taught me that I can buy whatever I want sexually so I don't need confidence, or ability, just cash. I never had much luck with civvies and I don't bother with them now, as why put in the effort?

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Definitely not trying to sound like Billy Big Bollocks here... but excessively punting a few years ago has vastly increased my staying power. I used to be someone who'd come after 3 or 4 minutes but now can bang away for as long as I want unless I'm a) going hard in doggy and have terrific visual stimulation or b) hard in DT/BJ and forcing myself to cum.

Been in a number of casual civvie situationships as well as excessively wanking during lockdown which also seem to have added to the problem (is it?) to the point every girl comments on it now.

My confidence approaching and speaking to girls has improved vastly through punting too. I dont rely have any issues trying to chat up girls levels above me either on apps or in person (not in a creepy way just mean when on a date or when out with friends or whatever).
« Last Edit: February 25, 2022, 07:50:23 am by The0neAnd0nly »

Offline sim0256

I started punting late , in my sixties , about six months ago. This was after illness and lack of interest by spouse.
I was incredibly lucky in my choice of first couple of girls . I now have confidence to ask for what I want and to give them the full works , even a few compliments along the way .

So a definite improvement vote from me .

Offline GreyDave

Definitely not trying to sound like Billy Big Bollocks here... but excessively punting a few years ago has vastly increased my staying power. I used to be someone who'd come after 3 or 4 minutes but now can bang away for as long as I want unless I'm a) going hard in doggy and have terrific visual stimulation or b) hard in DT/BJ and forcing myself to cum.

Been in a number of casual civvie situationships as well as excessively wanking during lockdown which also seem to have added to the problem (is it?) to the point every girl comments on it now.

My confidence approaching and speaking to girls has improved vastly through punting too. I dont rely have any issues trying to chat up girls levels above me either on apps or in person (not in a creepy way just mean when on a date or when out with friends or whatever).

Spot on same with myself  :hi: although I started using Kamagra with LisaFF and was just blown away at the strenght of the iron bar and ability it gives at 60 I feel I am a little dependant on stuff for a punt and civie stuff now Punting has enabled me to " Shag around the World in 80 (plus  :lol: :lol: ) WGs   :hi:

Offline pantywetter

I basically stopped trying with civvies after discovering the scene. 
Had some long term relationships but chasing regularly is far too much like hard work. 
I have gotten better staying power but I think it’s age rather than practice.

Offline occasionally-south

Positive.

Punting helped me learn what I like and what to do in the bedroom.

IMV - it helps with pursuit of civvies (if you can still be arsed with them) by taking the urgency and scarcity out of getting pussy.

If you know you can get some elsewhere easily then the whole business is more relaxed - and so more enjoyable. And having options elsewhere gives you that "can take it or leave it, not that arsed" attitude which makes them attracted to you in the first place.

Offline standardpostage

Positive  :)

No pressure on other half to put out.

Because I have other suppliers.

Offline pythondan

I think it definitely helped me in terms of being more able to ask for what I want or just go for it in civvie relationships pre getting married.

Having been married and returned to punting after the first few years then my problem is not being too adventurous with the wife. We get it on a couple of times a month and I enjoy it but a couple of times in recent years she has questioned me when I do something that is not a normal part of our routine. Nothing outrageous - just slight tweaks to classic positions.

Offline The Owl

Positive.

Punting opened my eyes to the joys of fucking all different kinds of women, including one's I didn't think I fancied but had amazing reviews of their services. Now I'm a lot less focused on a narrow look and that's benefited me in my personal life.

Offline lamboman

Massive positive I'm now sexually liberated which I never was before.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pomp

Massive difference in ability in the seven years in the time I've punted! Although my confidence with girls has slightly changed! I've had a lot of good sexual experiences from it!

Offline Longshot

Hugely positive.

I started because although sex with my oh was plentiful, it was always shit and boring.  Now ive had practice and experience of the real world of sex, I can now fuck her exactly how i want.  Still cant get a decent blow job from her but thats just why the good lord blessed us with prostitutes :D

Offline Doc Holliday

More the opposite? When I started punting my previous experience, skill set and confidence, benefited my punting. However Punting gave me the opportunity to vastly upscale the frequency and especially the variety of women and of course all with ease of access.

In due course that same volume, began to have a negative effect overall and I stopped.