Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help me out guys, I can't make up my mind between these three!!  (Read 1492 times)

Old monk

Ok, so I am looking at these three for Weds but just can't decide between them, they all have there pluses and minuses.
What I'm asking is if you have had the pleasure of 2 or more of these three please tell me which you would revisit first and why.

External Link/Members Only Smart Cookie, great value by the looks of it, maybe a bit Vanilla, 3 hours for the price of 2 :lol: But I see no fingers and that makes me wonder what else there may be a barrier to.

External Link/Members Only Girlfriend Dior, great rack, looks an awesome service provider for PSE, but seems to charge extra for about everything which leaves me wondering, also question marks about her attractiveness but she seems decent enough in her photos.

External Link/Members Only Mary Ann, has been on my HL for a while but theres not much info on here about her so I've never taken the plunge. Great out call rates which attracts me, Anal and a slim busty blonde but English doesn't seem that great and others have mentioned she's not a looker, again doesn't need to be a stunner just fit and mildly attractive.

It would be fairly important that the girl can hold a conversation, french kissing is a definite requirement, lingerie and toys and cum on body is what I'm after this time.

Thanks in advance any feedback would be appreciated

Mark Andrews

For me, it would have to be Girlfriend Dior as she also looks to be the most genuine girl of the three.

Offline Kyuss

Girlfriend Dior meets all your requirements. Also better looking than her pictures suggest.

endomorph

Depends on whether you like enhanced breasts. Of the three only Cookie has natural breasts.

Offline sticko

Depends on whether you like enhanced breasts. Of the three only Cookie has natural breasts.

And excellent breasts they are too.   :D

S

unclesweetheart

Am seeing New Cookie on Friday so can give a more informed view after that.

Offline King Nuts

Agree with Kyuss and MA's comments. Dior's your bird. I wrote a review (it's in the 'linked reviews' link above). I seem to remember that the only extra she charges is for anal.