Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suspicious  (Read 2157 times)

Offline emkay

Offline Turtle1

has bait and switch written all over it

Offline arty45

Profile created 2 days ago? I agree with Turtle B&S I'd suggest.

On the other hand, if you were to TOFTT and she really is that gorgeous, wouldn't we all be grateful  :hi:

Seriously, I would give this one a very wide berth.... 

Offline emkay

Offline Silver Birch

the pictures have changed.

I didn't see the original ones but the profile states MY PICTURES ARE 100 % REAL, so I guess they must be  :yahoo:

Mark Andrews

Offline sumofallparts

Singularity

External Link/Members Only

1. It is definitely her, BUT the pictures are the BEST representations of her. She DOES NOT look anything like the 'Swan Lake' duckling in the second picture. Her thighs are really fat so it makes her ass look small. Her breasts are well sized though.

2. She STOLE 40 pounds from me when I was in the shower so TAKE YOUR WALLET WITH YOU if you're going to see her.

3. GOOD oral without skills with saliva, but she does not look at you.

4. Kissing sucked, no tongue action, just reluctant soft pecks.

I am trying to be as objective as possible. So, I spent 140 pounds for one hour and went for a 30 pound punt in Soho afterwards. If the VFM in Soho is a 8/10, I would rate this girl 4/10.

You are welcome!

Sylvester

This is Sweet Monique's flat mate in Kings Cross.

The last comments are quite extreme, and are not supported by an actual review, so I am sceptical...particularly as he states she stole from him.  That must be worth a review in order to warn other punters, if true.

I've not met the girl, but I see plenty of Monique, who says she is very popular and spoke highly of her looks.  I guess it depends what faith you place in a WGs assessment of another WG.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 05:58:55 am by Sylvester »

LL

The last comments are quite extreme, and are not supported by an actual review, so I am sceptical...particularly as he states she stole from him.  That must be worth a review in order to warn other punters, if true.
Yep, exactly. She steals so take your wallet to the shower  :wackogirl:
If she really is a thief then she should be avoided altogether.

Offline UltrasForLife

Saw this girl some weeks ago - she is really pretty, maybe a notch below what her pics might suggest (slightly heavier frame it seems, so a fuller face). Her body is absolutely gorgeous, perfect measures for me. Fucking was good, OWO wasn't particularly good compared to what I have had recently from other girls (not deep, wet enough). Kissing was non-existent. Cumming on body only (didnt pay the 20 extra for CIM...). If her kissing was good I would have left a positive review and left her AW feedback but since it was not present, I decided to not leave a review. Kind of neutral as the sex was nice (she is tight!) and she is really beautiful. If her service was up to scratch she could be charging 150 pounds an hour and have a queue waiting to see her...but...

and I always take my trousers with me for a shower anyway as there aren't many WGs I would trust to spend 5 mins with my wallet so cant comment on the above accusations.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 05:42:19 am by UltrasForLife »