Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Valentina Drummond - incall - Norwich  (Read 451 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7434893) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline dkpunter

I have this girl in my HL since a while because I thought her pics are genuine.
No feedback here so I took the plunge when she appeared to be back in Norwich during the weekend
Link External Link/Members Only

Comms all good via text.
Was quoted the same prices as in aw (80hh/130ph) plus extras (kiss and BJ 40 each).
Given is a new profile I opted for just 30mins without extras.
I was given postcode that is at walking distance from Castle Quarter main parking

Once there I fired a text and was given clear instructions to get to the place.
Not really a discreet entrance but she opened the door promptly when I knocked.

Valentina was wearing just bra and knickers revealing her small bit perfect figure.
She is absolutely the girl in the pics: nice toned body, soft tanned skin, nice smiley face.
Don't know if she's really 18 but absolutely early 20s.
Once sorted paperwork she asked me to wash hands and then action.
She removed immediately her lingerie (bugger) but was more than happy for me to play and kiss with her small responsive breast and grabbing her nice arse.
More than once she moved my hands and encouraged to grab her arse better.
I didn't try to kiss but she was happy with me kissing her neck.
After some stroke on.my cock she reached a condom (I was not yet fully erected) to start a nice but not memorable OW.
No eye contact but she got it slow that I like.
I tried to rub her pussy but she was reticent and said "no fingers" so even if I tried to reassure her I gave up
I was still half mast when she took some lube to go on top  :unknown:
So I asked her if I could lick her pussy but she quoted another extra (again 40) assuming she understood given she speaks very little English
So I went with the flow and she started riding me.
Unfortunately given I was not completely hard this was not enjoyable not for me not for her so she invited me in mish where things were a little better and I was able to give her a good pump with her legs on my shoulder.
After the inevitable a short but nice sensual message and seemed she was little more.relaxed because was open to chat a bit.

This is neutral due to the high price extras and the limited services.
However I feel she is not yet comfortable in the profession and maybe someone speaking Portuguese can have a better success in relaxing her and getting a better more passionate service.
As.it stands is a nice plan C for 30mins at most.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2024, 07:21:52 pm by dkpunter »

Offline Jameson20

Cheers DKP. I'd seen her pop up in Nodge but wasn't sure she'd be much cop. Sounds like the right call thanks to your review. £40 for EACH extra is piss taking!