Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GEA - New Recruits  (Read 13580 times)

Offline Problem Child

nibble

nibble

Think youse are being a bit unfair on bru here.
He didn’t actually say that looking  trans is a negative, maybe you two have shown up your own prejudices in jumping to your conclusions.
Shame on you!! 👻

Online mills_and_bhuna

He didn’t actually say that looking  trans is a negative, maybe you two have shown up your own prejudices in jumping to your conclusions.
Shame on you!! 👻
Bru never says anything clear.
It's always implicit by the slightly snide, passive-aggressive way he replies.
Not sure the girl in the photos would see it as a positive comment  :)

Online Glesgaboy

Shame on you!! 👻
As JKR would say “ mon then, arrest me!”

Offline big-al93

No hours for Cassie again this week, looks like another one that's got cold feet. Fuck.
Now showing as available the morra. Only day listed.

Offline pingpaw

Looking to arrange a threesome with GEA - do girls work with anyone else who's on at the time, or will they only work with certain girls?

Online The Monk

Looking to arrange a threesome with GEA - do girls work with anyone else who's on at the time, or will they only work with certain girls?
Most will work with each other but if you don’t ask you don’t get. So why don’t you just contact GEA and request the 2 girls you wish to meet in a three some you then get a definitive answer.

Offline mrwhite

When I arranged one I just sent a message if I could have a FFM meet at say 11am with two SPs that were shown as working that day - 2 mins later I got a reply saying yes.

Went to the flat and a great time was had (at least by me)

Online The Monk

When I arranged one I just sent a message if I could have a FFM meet at say 11am with two SPs that were shown as working that day - 2 mins later I got a reply saying yes.

Went to the flat and a great time was had (at least by me)
Same here MrWhite it was that simple text to GEA just after 9am on the day with my 2 girls request and time got a reply with yes but with a adjusted time due to one of the girls availability. Pretty simple

Offline mrwhite

Just wondering, does the EEA website actually do anything? 

I had a good booking about 12 months ago with Naomi, who no longer appears on the GEA site, but still has a profile on EEA.  The website has a 2024 copyright, so must have been updated somehow, but all the SPs are listed as having no availability or to enquire.

(I also notice the price on EEA is still £150ph not £160)

Online Falkirk GND

Just wondering, does the EEA website actually do anything? 

Nope - I wouldn’t get your hopes up! They haven’t been operational in Edinburgh for at least 6 years, if not more. The websites came as a job lot.

Basically if you want a girl in Edinburgh, they might send one from Glasgow if it’s a really quiet day and she’s prepared to travel.

Offline mrwhite

Nope - I wouldn’t get your hopes up! They haven’t been operational in Edinburgh for at least 6 years, if not more. The websites came as a job lot.

Basically if you want a girl in Edinburgh, they might send one from Glasgow if it’s a really quiet day and she’s prepared to travel.
Thanks - it just seemed a bit odd that some of the profiles there were reasonably recent and just seemed to move from the Glasgow site to the Edinburgh one.

Offline Name Not Found

Thanks - it just seemed a bit odd that some of the profiles there were reasonably recent and just seemed to move from the Glasgow site to the Edinburgh one.

I have never seen a single review of a girl from the Edinburgh website. I assume it only exists as a proxy for Glasgow. I'd never contemplated trying to book anyone.

Online Glesgaboy

Dallas - offski!
The staff turnover remains high. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Offline Problem Child

Bollocks!
Hopefully she’ll turn up back at the agency or as an indie.🤞

Online Glesgaboy

Bollocks!
Hopefully she’ll turn up back at the agency or as an indie.🤞
Here’s hoping she does either.
She’ll be queued out I reckon  :music:

Offline Max121

I tried to book her yesterday as had a two hour window - call handler messaged me back saying that they couldn’t get hold of her !

Online Bru1901

Same happened on an earlier shift

Couldnt get ahold of her usually means shes patched it

Online zag69

I seen Cassie. A lot bigger than I had anticipated. Think of the AC/DC song whole lotta Rosie. Review on the way.

Offline djng6

I seen Cassie. A lot bigger than I had anticipated. Think of the AC/DC song whole lotta Rosie. Review on the way.

Great... overall positive or negative?

Online Falkirk GND

Just landed.
Veronica
External Link/Members Only
EE nationality means I’m guessing polish.
Looks potentially decent.
Strong thighs.
Good sign  :music:

And she’s gone. Lasted a fortnight!! :unknown:

Online Glesgaboy

And today was her first time on the rota. !