Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Giulia Vicentin - TS - Maidstone  (Read 1216 times)

3 review(s) for HOT_GIULIANA (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Oscar5964

adultwork.com/4837595 or External Link/Members Only
Saw Giulia on Monday at an apartment in Maidstone. Important to note that I hadn’t seen anyone since the spring when I saw Daniela in Rochester. Not only had I not seen anyone, I went with 10 days worth waiting to unload.
Comms  easy enough, I called, we booked, details sent by text, had to get clarification of actual address as couldn’t find the number. Not a problem but was on 6th floor and lift wasn’t working.
Arrived, usual behind the door trick, went in and there was Giulia wearing the red underwire from her adult work photos. Stunning. Paid £150 for the hour, discussed my needs, her English is not great but we got by. Had a shower then got on the bed. She stripped off, great body, gorgeous in fact, firm enhanced boobs, tiny waist, smallish pencil thin dick.
Started with a massage then she presented her dick for owo but never really got hard. Continued to massage me the penetrated me with a dildo whilst I was still sucking. Then started wanking me and due ( I hope) to my abstinence , I came a bucketload. By this time we were only about 15 minutes in.
Cleaned me up and started over, again with a handjob while I sucked, again, never really got hard then within minutes, I came again.
Cleaned me up, offered me another shower and put her lingerie back on. Obviously my two dumps was it.
I left then checked my watch; 25 minutes after arriving hence the neutral. I didn’t feel rushed though. Maybe it was a mixture of a abstinence and anticipation plus the fact that for me it was a walk on the wild side as I have only ever seen one Shemale before.
Would I go again? Not sure. Would I visit a she male again? Not sure. I punt very rarely these days as now that I am retired, I don’t have the opportunities that I had when in the world of work so maybe next time, back to familiar territory, perhaps Gorgeous Claudia or Blonde Beauty, both of whom have given me great times in the past.