Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beautiful Thai Cherr - Salisbury.  (Read 1352 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7251586) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline ghostrider

External Link/Members Only

This is my first review in a while,  I have been off the scene.
This is also my first time with a TS, but after the time I had today it won't be my last.

£80 for half hour paid.  She went next door and stashed the cash. Came back and was very eager.

She was wearing a Red lace bodysuit with her breasts hanging out.
Sure undressed me and let me dick on her tits for a bit, and they are really decent. Looks like a good tit job.

She started to grab my cock and rub it off her tits then round her mouth. 😏 she then grabs my hand,  places it on the back of her head and pushes her head forward swallowing the big fella until she was choking. Then she lays down, head on pillow and asks me to fuck her face. Blimey it was pretty awesome and she is so enthusiastic.

Anyway,  proceded to fuck her missionary, doggy and doggy stood up by the mirror. Her cock is not big,  but did get hard. Asit was my first time I was a bit unsure so left it. Maybe next till give it a go. She is in Salisbury till Sunday.

Facially pretty and a great, firm body with a tight ass. Provided a better service than most of the women I have been with.